- Convenience. Apart from being cashless, you can usually manage your fuel card account online to view your account details and transactions.
- Savings. The discounts you’ll receive on an everyday expense can amount to significant savings over time.
- Rewards. Maximise your rewards by earning points on fuel and vehicle expenses.
- Control and budgeting. Fuel cards can be very helpful for reducing costs and helping you stay within your budget.
- Invoicing. With fuel costs clearly documented in the statement, there is no need to go through receipts to determine the correct amount for reimbursement.