With unlimited cardholders, monthly spending limits and a rewards program, the Bankwest Corporate Mastercard offers many attractive features for medium and large-sized businesses.
This Corporate Mastercard is designed to benefit business owners. You can access unlimited additional cards for your cardholders and apply monthly spending limits to each individual card to keep business expenses in check. You can enjoy the simplicity of a central billing account for all business expenses and personalised cards at no extra cost. Plus, you have the option to earn reward points on purchases to redeem for flights, gift cards, cash back and more from the Bankwest rewards store.
|Product Name||Bankwest Corporate Mastercard|
|Rewards Program||Bankwest Business Rewards|
|Balance Transfer Limit||95% of available credit limit|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||17.99% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$39 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 50 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||17.99% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|2.95% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$39 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||$20 or 2% of the closing balance, whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$35|
|Cash Advance Fee||Greater of 2% or $4|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||Greater of 2% or $4|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||No|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||Unlimited|
|Rewards Program||Bankwest Business Rewards|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||1|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||Uncapped|
Bankwest Corporate Mastercard review
The Bankwest Corporate Mastercard is suitable for businesses that are looking to manage multiple employee expenses under a single account. If you want to get extra value from your work expenses, you can also opt into the Bankwest Rewards program to earn points as you spend to redeem for a variety of products and rewards. Plus, with interest-free days and complimentary insurance covers, there are plenty of ways to spend and save on business costs with the Bankwest Corporate Mastercard.
Benefits of the Bankwest Corporate Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard Business Rewards Program. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on eligible purchases. You have two choices when redeeming your rewards points. You can choose to let the individual cardholder access the reward points or select the business redemption option. With the business redemption option, the reward points are inaccessible to the cardholder and can only be redeemed by the business. You get to earn both personal and business rewards with the Bankwest Corporate Mastercard Business Rewards Program.
- Complimentary Insurance Covers. You can save on insurance costs with the following complimentary covers. In the event that your card is lost, stolen or hacked, you will not be held liable for unauthorised or illegal transactions made using the credit card. You'll also receive coverage against transactions arising from a stolen credit card. The business also gets a business liability cover which gives each cardholder a limit of $20,000. This covers the business against illegal or unauthorised transactions if the facility has more than one cardholder. As limits, exclusions and terms and conditions apply, you should read over the insurance policy to ensure it provides you and your business with sufficient cover before applying.
- Interest-free days. There is an interest-free period on transactions for cardholders of up to 50 days.
- Number of cardholders. There is no maximum limit on the number of cardholders you can have per account.
- Eligible for Google Pay. The Google Pay feature allows Bankwest cardholders to tap and go at the checkout with their Android device.
Features of the Bankwest Corporate Mastercard
In addition to the rewards program, there are other features that you can access with the Bankwest Corporate Mastercard. These are:
- Rewards program fees. If you choose the rewards program, an annual reward fee of $39 applies.
- Annual fee. This corporate card charges an annual fee of $39 (includes the $99 annual facility fee). If you spend over $10,000, your annual fee will be waived.
- Individual card limits. The minimum credit limit is $5,000 and maximum limit is subject to approval. The account holder can set the individual monthly limits.
- Liability. The account holder is liable for any transaction undertaken by the cardholders.
- Balance transfers. Consolidate your debts up to 95% of the credit limit for an interest rate of 17.99% p.a.
- Repayments. The minimum repayment required is $20 or 2% of the closing balance, whichever is greater.
- Personalisation. Credit cards can be personalised to display the business name at no extra cost.
How to apply for the Bankwest Corporate Mastercard
The table below highlights the application criteria for the Bankwest Corporate Mastercard credit card. The credit card is eligible only to:
- Relationship to business. Not just any employee can apply for the card. Instead, you'll need to be the proprietor, director, secretary, trustee, partner or guarantor to apply.
- Location. The business must operate in Australia.
The application process requires that you first begin by filling out your basic details. The Bankwest Business Sales Team will then get in touch with you to complete your application.
- Personal details. This will include your title, full names, phone number, email address and relationship to the business. You will also be required to indicate if you are a Bankwest customer.
- Contact information. Include details of your physical address
Apply for the Bankwest Corporate Mastercard conveniently to manage and monitor your employees business expenditures. The credit card has no limits on the number of cardholders.Back to top