Get rewarded for your business spending with bonus points, a lucrative rewards program and tailored rewards redemption.
The Bankwest Business Mastercard Large Rewards lets you earn rewards while providing you with the flexibility to make necessary business purchases. The card offers a competitive low rate on purchases, balance transfer offer and cash advances.
|Product Name||Bankwest Business Large Rewards Mastercard|
|Rewards Program||Bankwest Business Rewards|
|Balance Transfer Limit||95% of available credit limit|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||18.50% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$99 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||18.50% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Max credit limit|
This credit limit may not be issued to you immediately on application. This is the maximum credit limit for this card which must be applied for or offered to you after you are approved and have already opened the account.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|2.95% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$99 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||2%|
|Late Payment Fee||$35|
|Cash Advance Fee||Greater of 2% or $4.00|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||Greater of 2% or $4.00|
|Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee||$0|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||No|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||3|
- New customers can take advantage of 28,000 bonus reward points on eligible spend.
- You can enjoy an interest-free period of up to 55 days.
- You are allowed up to 3 extra cardholders for no additional charge.
- Your business' everyday spending can be turned into valuable points that you can use on over 2,500 different types of rewards.
- Minimum spend of $2,500 within 3 months is required to earn the bonus points.
|Rewards Program||Bankwest Business Rewards|
|Bonus Points||28,000 bonus points|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||1|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||Uncapped|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (AMEX)||0|
|Rewards Points per $ (AMEX) Cap||N/A|
Bankwest Business Mastercard Large Rewards review
You can use the Bankwest Business Mastercard Large Rewards to collect reward points on business purchases. Plus, when you meet the spend requirement, you could receive a bonus Receive 28,000 bonus points when you spend at least $2,500 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months. points. You can access a credit limit between $2,000 and $50,000, although the limit you're approved for will depend on your income and credit history. The card comes with an annual fee of $99 and an annual reward fee of
Benefits of using the Bankwest Business Mastercard Large Rewards
- Rewards program. The Bankwest Business Mastercard Large Rewards is tied to the Bankwest Business Rewards program, which offers tailored rewards for both personal and business use. You have the choice between letting each individual cardholder redeem their own rewards or redeeming rewards as a business. The earn rate changes once your reach a pre-set spending limit. You will receive 1 point for every dollar spent on eligible purchases. You also earn 28,000 when you spend at least $2,500 on eligible purchases within 3 months from account opening.. You can redeem these points for over 2,500 items including gift cards, flights and cashback into your Bankwest account. You can view the full list of rewards available on the Bankwest Business Rewards website.
- Interest-free days. You’ll receive up to 55 interest-free days on purchases when you pay your closing balance in full by their due dates.
- Additional cardholders. You can add up to 3 additional cardholders to your account. This will come in handy if you want to manage employee spending under the one account. Keep in mind that, as the primary cardholder, you will be responsible for any transactions made on their cards.
Features of the Bankwest Business Mastercard Large Rewards
- Interest rate. The card comes with a purchase rate, balance transfer rate and cash advance rate of 18.5% p.a.
- Balance transfer rate. When you bring an existing balance over from a non-Bankwest card, you'll be charged an interest rate of 18.5% p.a. You can transfer up to 95% of the approved credit limit.
- Personalise your card. You can add your business name to both your card and any additional card on your account for no additional cost.
- Repayments and statements. The minimum repayment required is 2% of the balance or $20, whichever is greater. When you receive your statement you’ll also receive individual transaction listings for each individual cardholder, which can make business expense reporting easy.
- Account access. If you have a Bankwest cheque or savings account, you can access these via ATMs and EFTPOS terminals using your Bankwest Business Mastercard Large Rewards.
- Mastercard PayPass. You can take advantage of convenient ‘tap and go’ payment for purchases under $100 with Mastercard PayPass.
- Eligible for Google Pay. The Google Pay feature allows Bankwest cardholders to make contactless payments at the checkout with their Android device.
How to apply for the Bankwest Business Mastercard Large Rewards
You will need to provide the following information:
Application requirements and necessary details
- Personal identification documents
- Past three years of business financials, including profit and loss statements and balance
- Past three years personal tax returns for individuals associated with the business
- Past 12 months worth of bank statements for non-Bankwest accounts, including trading and loan
- Business plan and cash flow projections if your business is a startup
- Purchase Order, Offer and Acceptance or Contract of Sale for lease, HP or chattel mortgage details
- Copies of certificates of titles and/or property valuations