Police Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Police Credit Union.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Competitive Police Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Police Credit Union Better Home Loan - Variable LVR 80% (Owner Occupier) has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Police Credit Union Fixed Rate Home and Investment Loan - 3 Year LVR 90% (Investor, P&I) has a 2.79% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Police Credit Union home loans
Compare Police Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Police Credit Union lender profile
- Police Credit Union is a member-owned financial institution. This means its customers are its shareholders.
- Anyone can join the Police Credit Union. You do not need to be a member of an Australian police force to join. You will need to pay a membership fee.
- Police Credit Union has a range of home and personal loans, insurance products, savings accounts and cards.
How do I apply for a Police Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Police Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Police Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Police Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Sarah Megginson joins Finder to lead home loan editorial strategy
Highly regarded journalist and industry heavyweight Sarah Megginson has joined Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site, to oversee the editorial strategy for its home loans vertical.
Principal and interest home loans
Read Finder's guide to understanding principal and interest home loans.
Pepper Money No Fee Personal Loan Review
Find out more about Pepper Money's no fee personal loan and benefit from a competitive rate from 6.95% p.a., zero fees and loan terms of up to 7 years.
Health Professionals Bank Credit Card
Get an introductory rate of 7.9% p.a. on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months and save with an ongoing $0 annual fee with the Health Professionals Bank Credit Card.
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card
The Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card gives you simple features, mobile payments and a $0 annual fee in the first year.
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert