Police Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Police Credit Union.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Police Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Police Credit Union Better Home Loan - Variable LVR 80% (Owner Occupier) has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Police Credit Union Fixed Rate Home and Investment Loan - 3 Year LVR 90% (Investor, P&I) has a 2.39% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Police Credit Union home loans
Compare Police Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Police Credit Union lender profile
- Police Credit Union is a member-owned financial institution. This means its customers are its shareholders.
- Anyone can join the Police Credit Union. You do not need to be a member of an Australian police force to join. You will need to pay a membership fee.
- Police Credit Union has a range of home and personal loans, insurance products, savings accounts and cards.
How do I apply for a Police Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Police Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Police Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Police Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Sarah Megginson joins Finder to lead home loan editorial strategy
Highly regarded journalist and industry heavyweight Sarah Megginson has joined Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site, to oversee the editorial strategy for its home loans vertical.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card
The Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card gives you simple features, mobile payments and a $0 annual fee in the first year.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert