On this page you can find information about Police Credit Union home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Police Credit Union rates for...
Compare Police Credit Union home loans
Compare Police Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated November 21st, 2019
Police Credit Union lender profile
- Police Credit Union is a member-owned financial institution. This means its customers are its shareholders.
- Anyone can join the Police Credit Union. You do not need to be a member of an Australian police force to join. You will need to pay a membership fee.
- Police Credit Union has a range of home and personal loans, insurance products, savings accounts and cards.
How do I apply for a Police Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Police Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Police Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Police Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?