Find Go Travel Insurance discount and promo codes – Save on your policy
Go Travel Insurance provides Australians with flexible cover and affordable prices. Go Insurance offer additional options for ski, water sports, cruise, destination wedding cover and more, providing you with a customisable policy. Go Insurance even offer cover for one-way trip. Keep reading to find out more about Go Travel Insurance and how to save with Go Travel Insurance Promo Code.
Go Insurance Coupon Codes for January 2017
How do I use my Go Travel Insurance promo code?
Step 1 – Enter your travel details
The first step towards getting your discounted cover from Go Insurance is to enter your travel details, and your Go Travel Insurance promo code. What are my travel details? For this you will need to know:
- Where am I going? In this section you have four choices the it comes to region of travel: Australia, South Pacific, Worldwide (excluding North America, Canada and Antarctica) or Worldwide.
- Where do I live? As the policy is for Australian resident, you have to select the state or territory where you live.
- What excess do I want? Go Insurance allow you to select an excess of $100, $200 or $300. The higher excess, the less the policy costs.
- When am I going? At this time you'll need to enter the duration of your trip, the day you leave home and return to Australia.
- Who am I going with? Enter the age of all travellers going on the journey with you.
- What is the promo Go Travel Insurance Promo Code I am using? Enter the Go Travel Insurance promo code listed above.
Step 2 – Select cover
- I forgot to select additional cover, what do I do? Don't worry, you can choose to add any additional cover you need such as snow, golf, water, wedding, cruise and business related losses.
- What level of cover do I need? You also have to decide, which policy is right for you: Go Basic or Go Plus. For a review of the cover provided by each of these policies, please have a look at the benefits table below.
- Where is the PDS? You are able to find the PDS on this page, so you can make sure the cover is what you need.
- What if I'm not sure? If you are not quite ready to take the next step and buy the policy, you can either email or print out a copy of the quote.
- Okay, I'm ready to buy cover. If you're ready to move on, click Select on the policy of your choice. A confirmation box will then appear asking you to confirm you are happy to continue. If you are, select Continue.
Step 3 – Your details
Next you'll have to enter your personal details. This includes your:
- title, first and last name
- address including suburb, state and postcode
- contact number
- email address.
Step 4 – Existing medical
At this stage you will be asked if you have any pre-existing conditions and will have to choose from three options.
- I don not suffer from a pre-existing medical condition. If you do not suffer from any existing medical conditions, you will be free to select that option and click next step.
- I suffer from a pre-existing condition that is automatically covered. If you select this option, you will be asked choose the condition you suffer from and which traveller is affected. Once you have done so, click add condition and then click next step.
- I suffer from a condition that is not automatically cover. If you select this option, you will not be covered for any claims relating to that pre-existing medical condition.
Once you selected the appropriate option, you will be prompted to agree to various declarations such as residency, conditions and disclosure before you can move onto the next step. If you agree with these statements, click Accept.
Step 5 – Confirm cover
Step 6 – Purchase
You're almost there. Last step. Enter your credit card details, click pay now and you're done.Back to top
What does this policy cover?
Depending on the policy you choose, you are going to have various levels of cover.
|Cover||Go Basic||Go Plus|
|Abandonment of Trip*||$5,000||$15,000|
|Hospital Cash benefit (per day)||-||$2,000 ($50)|
|Loss of Passport||$250||$500|
|Maximum per item, pair or set*||$250||$750|
|Maximum per item, pair or set of Electronic Equipment*||$750||$2,000|
|Overseas Medical Expenses*||$10,000,000||$10,000,000|
|Resumption of Trip*||$1,000||2,500|
|Total Limit for Cash*||$100||$250|
|Total Limit for Valuables and Electronic Equipment*||$1,500||$4,000|
What additional cover is available? What is covered?
Go Insurance provide you with the choice of optional cover for a range of situations.
|Loss of use of lessons and lift pass||Yes|
|- List Pass||$1,000|
|- Ski lessons||$500|
|Snow Sports Equipment||$1,000||Yes|
|- Equipment hire||$250||No|
|- Maximum per item, pair or set||$250|
|- Equipment hire||$300|
|- Maximum per item, pair or set||$250||No|
|Unused Green Fees||$500||Yes|
|Water sports insurance|
|Loss of use of fees, passes and lessons||No|
|- Excursion fee||$250|
|Unused Boat Hire fees (per day)||$2,500 ($250)||Yes|
|Water Sports Equipment||$5,000||Yes|
|- Maximum per item, pair or set||$750|
|- Equipment hire||$500||No|
|Re-creation of Documents||$1,000||Yes|
|Total limit for Valuables and Electronic Equipment||$7,500|
|- Maximum per item, pair or set of Electronic Equipment||$3,000|
|- Maximum per item, pair or set||$1,500|
|- Equipment hire||$500||No|
|Additional baggage allowance||$2,000||Yes|
|Cabin confinement (per day)||$2,500 ($75)||No|
|Emergency formal attire||$500||No|
|Missed port connection||$2,000||Yes|
|Missed shore visits (per port)||$500 ($100)||No|
|Destination wedding cover|
|Benefit||Sum insured||Excess||Go Plus|
|Cancellation and rearrangement||$15,000||Yes||$25,000|
|Insolvency of Wedding Services Providers||$2,500||Yes||$1,500|
|Photography and video recording||$5,000||Yes||$750|
|- Maximum per Wedding Ring||$1,500||$1,500|
|- Maximum per item, pair or set||$750||$600|
|- Attire hire||$500||No||$5,000 ($75)|
|Wedding cars and transport||$2,500||Yes||$5,000|
|Wedding Flowers and Wedding cake||$2,000||Yes||$10,000|
|- Maximum per gift||$500||$1,000|
|- Maximum per voucher||$500||$10,000,000|
How do I make a claim?
First step is to contact Go Insurance within 30 days of a claimable event.
Complete the claims form, which can be downloaded from the Go Insurance website.
Read through the checklist. This document outlines the documentation you will need to provide Go Insurance with for them to assess your claim.
Send your completed form and any supporting evidence by mail to Go Insurance: Go Insurance – Travel Department PO Box 5964 Brendale Queensland 4500 If you'd prefer to make your claim online, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your submission is received by Go Insurance, they will send you a notification that they have received your documentation within one business day.
Your claim will be assessed within ten business days, in line with the general insurance Code of Practice. If Go Insurance require further evidence or information, they will request this information within 10 business days.