Easy Travel Insurance Coupon Codes and Discounts January 2021
Don't pay more – Save with Easy Travel Insurance discount codes and coupons
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Important:Travel insurance rules continue to change as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. We’re working hard to keep up and make sure our guides are up to date, however some information may not be accurate during the pandemic. It’s even more important to double-check all details that matter to you before taking out cover. Please know that some policies may not be available through Finder at this time. Here are some helpful tips:
- If you're buying a policy today, it's unlikely that you'll be covered for any coronavirus-related claims
- If your travel plans go against government advice, your policy will most likely be voided and you won't be covered
There are a thousand and one things that can go wrong when you travel, from flight delays and lost luggage to unexpected injuries or illness. While you may never experience one of these events, travel insurance ensures that if you do, you’ll be financially protected against any losses you might incur.
Easy Travel Insurance coupons makes it easy to get the cover you need quickly and affordably. Easy Travel Insurance is an Australian insurer backed by QBE, one of the world’s largest insurers, they offer fast online quotes and claims processing and the opportunity to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer Points on eligible policies. This guide looks at how to save with Easy Travel Insurance coupons, the levels of cover offered by Easy Travel Insurance and some of the many advantages of insuring your travels with Easy Travel Insurance.
Other deals available on finder.com.au
Popular Travel Insurance Deals - Coupons coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|4 Jan 2021||Get 25% Off World2Cover Travel Insurance||WW2****|
|4 Jan 2021||Save 5% on your travel insurance when you buy a duo policy with Fastcover||********|
Receive quotes for policies available from Easy Travel Insurance
What policies are available from Easy Travel Insurance?
Easy Travel Insurance has a range of policy options to suit all budgets and travel needs, from the basic cover of the Budget policy to the complete protection of International Comprehensive cover. Their policies include:
- Annual Multi Trip Australian – cover for unlimited trips of up to 60 days within Australia for a 12 month period. Cover includes $10,000 cancellation or holiday deferment costs, $3,000 rental vehicle excess, $4,000 luggage and personal effects and $300,000 personal liability cover.
- International Annual Multi Trip – cover for unlimited trips of up to 60 days internationally for a 12 month period. Cover includes unlimited cancellation or holiday deferment costs, unlimited medical and dental expenses, $15,000 luggage and personal effects and $2 million personal liability cover.
- Budget – cover for the basics including $15,000 toward cancellation or holiday deferment costs, unlimited medical and dental expenses, $5,000 luggage and personal effects and $1 million personal liability cover.
- International Comprehensive – as well as comprehensive cover for medical and dental, trip cancellation, baggage protection and many other benefits, this policy also covers most amateur sports and rental vehicle expenses and includes 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance and unlimited medical evacuation and repatriation.
- Inbound – cover for non-residents visiting Australia which includes $20,000 cancellation or holiday deferment costs, $20,000 emergency travel arrangements and accommodation expenses, $500.000 personal liability and $2,000 agents cancellation fees.
Who is Easy Travel Insurance underwritten by?
eReliance Pty Ltd trading as Easy Travel Insurance is an authorised representative of QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited. Insurance is issued and underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Ltd, a member of the QBE Insurance Group, Australia’s largest international general insurer and reinsurance group, and one of the top 25 insurers and reinsurers in the world.
Pros and Cons of Easy Travel Insurance
Insuring with Easy Travel Insurance allows you to take advantage of a range of great benefits including:
- The security of dealing with an Australian owned and operated company
- A generous 21 day cooling off period
- Dependants under 25 covered for free
- 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance
- Fast online claims processing
- Most sporting activities covered
- Snow sports cover available (free for New Zealand)
- Inbound cover for non-residents and visitors
- Cruising cover free with all comprehensive plans
- The chance to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer Points on eligible policies
- Travellers aged 70 and over wishing to purchase International Comprehensive Travel Insurance must complete a Travellers Medical Appraisal Form
- Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance is only available to Australian residents under 70 years of age
- Elements Travel Insurance is only available to Australian residents under 65 years of age
How do I apply for Easy Travel Insurance?
One of the reasons it’s called Easy Travel Insurance is because it’s so easy to apply for cover. Just go to the website and enter your destination, your travel dates and the ages of adult travellers on the panel provided. Then click the Get Easy Quote button to see travel plans, prices and a summary of benefits in an easy to compare table.
When you select Buy Now, you will be taken to the Easy Travel Insurance area within QBE, who will manage the transaction and give you the competitive pricing, benefits and care you expect from Easy Travel Insurance.
How do I make a claim with Easy Travel Insurance?
Making a claim is also a breeze with Easy Travel Insurance. Claims can be lodged 24/7 from overseas or from within Australia. You can call + 61 (0)3 8523 2777, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://travel.qbe.com/qbe/claims and follow the instructions provided. Be sure to have the following information available when you do:
- Your travel insurance policy number
- Your contact and travel details
- Particulars of your claim and any supporting documents
Easy Travel Insurance F.A.Qs
Q: What information do I need to buy an Easy Travel Insurance policy online?
- A: Your personal information including name, date of birth, residential address, dates of travel, destination(s) and your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number if you want to receive points on eligible policies.
Q: Can I extend my travel insurance from overseas?
- A: Yes, your International Comprehensive policy can be extended as often as you like from anywhere you have access to a phone or an Internet connection.
Q: How much does a travel insurance policy cost?
- A: The cost of your policy is calculated with a range of factors in mind, including the length of your trip, the travel plan you have selected, any existing medical conditions you may have and any additional benefits you choose to include.
Q: What dates should I enter when getting a quote?
- A: Your policy start date is the date that you leave your home in Australia and the end date is the date that you arrive back at your home in Australia.
Q: What is an excess?
- A: An excess is the amount you must contribute towards a claim and it is subtracted from the amount paid to you if you make a claim under a section of the policy where an excess is applicable.
Q: When does my policy start?
- A: When you buy online, you are covered as soon as you pay and receive your Certificate of Insurance and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
Can I cancel my Easy Travel Insurance policy if I’m not happy with it?
Having purchased a policy, if you decide you want to return it, you can do so within 21 days of receiving your Certificate of Insurance and PDS. You will receive a full refund of your premium, provided that you have not exercised any right or power under the policy (e.g. made a claim) and that your trip has not commenced. You will receive your refund within 15 business days of cancelling your policy.
More guides on Finder
Porsche 911 car insurance
Want to insure a Porsche 911? Here are things we think you should know.
EASI discount codes and coupons January 2021
Craving your favourite Asian dish? Dine in and save with these EASI delivery promo codes.
As the VIC/NSW border reopens, take a second to think about travel insurance
Domestic travel insurance could save you thousands of dollars and some serious heartache.
As Australia reopens, don’t forget travel insurance
Travel insurance isn't just for overseas trips.
Life insurance for 35-year-olds
Compare life insurance policies for 35-year-olds
What is life insurance?
Not sure what life insurance is? We take you through the basics of life insurance with our easy to understand guide.
Podcast: Tax time tips for EOFY 2020
Finder experts explain how to claim home office expenses on your 2020 tax return, tips for new investors and how to get the most out of the EOFY sales in 2020.
G Suite discount codes and coupons January 2021
G Suite gives you a range of cloud-based applications with extra storage at a fraction of what you would expect to pay.
Blinkist discount codes and coupons January 2021 | 10% off site-wide
Non fiction books are knowledge based and Blinkist brings these to you in summaries known as blinks. Learn lots fast!
Ask an Expert