Don't pay more – save with Easy Travel Insurance discount codes and coupons.
There are a thousand and one things that can go wrong when you travel, from flight delays and lost luggage to unexpected injuries or illness. While you may never experience one of these events, travel insurance ensures that if you do, you’ll be financially protected against any losses you might incur.
Easy Travel Insurance coupons makes it easy to get the cover you need quickly and affordably. Easy Travel Insurance is an Australian insurer backed by Zurich Australian Insurance Ltd, one of the world’s largest insurers. This guide looks at how to save with Easy Travel Insurance coupons, the levels of cover offered by Easy Travel Insurance and some of the many advantages of insuring your travels with Easy Travel Insurance.
Current Travel Insurance Deals Available on finder.com.au
Popular Travel Insurance Deals - Coupons coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|5 Feb 2019||Get 5% off all Tick travel insurance policies||fin****|
|5 Feb 2019||10% off travel insurance||Off****|
|5 Feb 2019||15% off travel insurance + chance to win $10,000||SAV****|
|5 Feb 2019||Get 5% off travel insurance with Fast Cover||COU****|
|5 Feb 2019||Save 10% off travel insurance||ADV****|
|5 Feb 2019||15% off travel insurance + chance to win $1000 gift card||********|
Receive quotes for policies available from Easy Travel Insurance
What policies are available from Easy Travel Insurance?
Easy Travel Insurance has a range of policy options to suit all budgets and travel needs, from the basic cover of the Budget policy to the complete protection of International Premium cover. Their policies include:
- International Premium. Comprehensive cover for medical and dental, trip cancellation, baggage protection and many other benefits, this policy also covers most amateur sports and rental vehicle expenses and includes 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance and unlimited medical evacuation and repatriation.
- Domestic Travel Insurance. While you may think that you only need travel insurance when travelling overseas, there are situations when you will need it when travelling around Australia as well. Domestic travel presents a lot of the same risks that overseas trips do, which is why taking out Domestic Travel Insurance is a wise decision. Domestic Travel Insurance includes: cancellation cover, luggage and travel documents, travel delay cover, personal liability cover and other benefits.
- Domestic Cancellation Cover. Domestic Cancellation Cover provides protection for travellers looking to cover non-refundable costs associated with accommodation, prepaid travel arrangements and or additional travel, within Australia.
- Inbound. Cover for non-residents visiting Australia which includes cancellation or holiday deferment costs, emergency travel arrangements and accommodation expenses, $1 million personal liability.
- International Premium Annual Multi Trip. Cover for unlimited trips of up to 60 days internationally for a 12 month period. Cover includes unlimited cancellation or holiday deferment costs, unlimited medical and dental expenses, $15,000 luggage and personal effects and $2.5 million personal liability cover.
- Annual Multi Trip Domestic. Cover for unlimited trips of up to 60 days within Australia for a 12 month period. Cover includes $10,000 cancellation or holiday deferment costs, $4,000 rental vehicle excess, $3,000 luggage and personal effects and $200,000 personal liability cover.
Pros and Cons of Easy Travel Insurance
Insuring with Easy Travel Insurance allows you to take advantage of a range of great benefits including:
- A generous 15 day cooling off period
- Dependants under 21 covered for free
- 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance
- Fast online claims processing
- Most sporting activities covered
- Snow sports cover available
- Inbound cover for non-residents and visitors
- Cruise travel is not covered automatically.
- Reduced limits may apply for customers 70 years of age or over.
Easy Travel Insurance F.A.Qs
Can I cancel my Easy Travel Insurance policy if I’m not happy with it?
Having purchased a policy, if you decide you want to return it, you can do so within 15 days of receiving your Certificate of Insurance and PDS. You will receive a full refund of your premium, provided that you have not exercised any right or power under the policy (e.g. made a claim) and that your trip has not commenced. You will receive your refund within 15 business days of cancelling your policy.