Queensland Country Bank Credit Cards
Comparing cards from the customer-owned organisation that helps hardworking regional Queenslanders enjoy a good life
Queensland Country Bank (former Queensland Country Credit Union) is an independent, customer-owned organisation that puts Queenslanders first. A one-stop shop for a full range of financial services including banking and insurance, Queensland Country Bank has nearly 60,000 members and 23 branches across regional Queensland. Their offices stretch all the way from Weipa in the north to Mount Isa in the west and Stanthorpe in the south, and they pride themselves in helping regional Queenslanders achieve their goals in life. One way they do this is with their Visa Credit Card.
Comparison of Queensland Country Bank Credit Cards
Types of Queensland Country Bank credit cards
Low rate and rewards credit card
If you’re looking to be rewarded for your credit card spending, then a rewards credit card could be a low cost option to consider. The Queensland Country Visa Credit Card has everything you need in a credit card and more. It offers low interest rate, up to 55 days interest-free and access to a rewards program. It also offers the freedom and security to make purchases over the phone, online or from any retail outlet in any country where Visa is accepted.
The benefits of banking with Queensland Country Bank
There are various advantages that come banking with Queensland Country Bank. Take a look at what you stand to benefit from:
Unlike some rewards programs, Rewarder is a program where you actually benefit from it every day. That’s because every purchase you make on your Queensland Country Visa credit card accumulates points that are then converted into real dollars. These are stored on your Rewarder card and can be redeemed at any EFTPOS terminals across Australia and spent on anything you like.
As Queensland Country Bank offers a Visa card, when you use this card you'll stand to benefit from various additional features. Visa Offers + Perks gives you exclusive access to things like presale tickets to concerts and events, while Visa Zero Liability monitors your account for fraudulent use and charges.
How to apply for a Queensland Country Bank credit card
Ready to apply for a Queensland Country Visa Credit Card? You can apply online, at any Queensland Country Bank branch or by calling the bank directly. You’ll need the following information for your application:
- Queensland Country Bank membership details (you can join at any branch)
- Statements of any credit, store or charge cards or other current debts or loans for the last six months
- Pay slips for the last four weeks or your income tax returns and assessments for the last two years
- If you're self-employed, your tax return, profit and loss statements and balance sheets for the last two years will be required.
Frequently asked questions
Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about Queensland Country Bank credit cards. If you can’t find an answer to your question here, simply send us your query using the form at the bottom of this page.
Image: Queensland Country BankBack to top
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.