Queensland Country Bank Credit Cards
Find out about Queensland Country Bank credit card features, including low rates, rewards, business options and mobile wallets.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Queensland Country Bank offers a personal Visa credit card and a business Visa credit card. Both have low rates, competitive annual fees and cashback reward options. Here, you'll find details about these cards, as well as and other key features you can get through Queensland Country Bank.
Queensland Country Bank credit cards
Types of Queensland Country Bank credit cards
Low rate credit card
The Queensland Country Bank Visa credit card has a 12.95% p.a. interest rate for purchases and cash advances, which is competitive with other low rate credit cards. It also has a low annual fee of $39. With this card, you also have the option of earning cashback rewards for an additional annual rewards fee of $58
Business credit card
The Queensland Country Bank Business Visa credit card also has a low interest rate of 12.95% p.a. and interest-free days on purchases if you pay the balance in full each month. It also offers free additional cards for employees or business partners and automatic enrollment in the Rewarder cashback rewards program. The annual fee for this card is $90, which is competitive with other business credit cards.
The benefits of banking with Queensland Country Bank
Some of the benefits you can get if you choose a credit card from Queensland Country Bank include:
Rewarder cashback rewards program
Queensland Country Bank credit cards give you a way to get cash back through the Rewarder program. With this program, you earn 1 loyalty point per $1 spent. These points are automatically converted into dollars on a Rewarder Loyalty Card, which you can use to make purchases at any Australian business that has an EFTPOS machine set up. With this program, every 150 points gets you $1 on your Rewarder Loyalty Card – equivalent to around 0.66% cashback on your spending. The Rewarder program is complimentary with a Queensland Country Bank Business Visa, while with a personal Visa you can opt-in for a yearly fee of $58
You can use a Queensland Country Bank credit card in-store, online, over the phone or at ATMs that show a Visa logo. If you're shopping in person, you can make contactless payments and won't have to enter a PIN for purchases of less than $100. You also get access to shopping, dining, entertainment and travel deals through Visa Offers + Perks.
Queensland Country Bank credit cards can be added to Apple Pay and Google Pay accounts so that you can make payments straight from your mobile device (instead of pulling out your card every time you shop).
Queensland Country Bank credit cards have the protection of Visa's Zero Liability Policy for any fraudulent transactions. The bank also has a 24-hour fraud monitoring service to help detect suspicious transactions and keep your account safe. Plus, you can report your card as lost or stolen at any time through Internet or mobile banking.
How to apply for a Queensland Country Bank credit card
You can apply for a personal Queensland Country Bank Visa credit card online by filling in a secure application form on the bank's website. If you want a Business Visa, you can fill in an enquiry form on the bank's website instead. Alternatively, call Queensland Country Bank on 1800 075 078 to discuss your application.
As part of the application, you'll need to make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and have all the documents and details needed. These vary between the cards but include the following:
- Australian residency status. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Credit history. You should not have any bankruptcy listings on your credit report.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employment. You must currently have paid employment if you're applying for a Queensland Country Bank Visa credit card for personal use.
- Business requirements. If you're applying for a Queensland Country Bank Business Visa, you need to provide details of your business including the ABN, years in operation and annual income or revenue.
- Membership. If you're already a member of Queensland Country Bank, you can provide your details when you apply. If you're new, you can become a member if your application is approved.
Documents and details
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, residential address, email address, phone number and a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence.
- Employment details. As well as your salary, this includes your occupation, length of employment and your employer's contact details. You may also need to provide recent payslips, tax assessment notices or bank statements to help verify your financial details.
- Business details. If you're applying for a business credit card or are self-employed, you'll need to include details of your business including its name, address, contact number and financial details. You may also need to provide your accountant's details or recent tax assessment notices to help verify these details.
- Financial details. This covers any other forms of income, savings and other assets, as well as existing credit cards, loans, debts or other liabilities. You also need to include details of your regular household spending on essentials such as rent or mortgage payments, utility bills and groceries.
Frequently asked questions
Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about Queensland Country Bank credit cards. If you can’t find an answer to your question here, get in touch using the form at the bottom of this page.
Image: Queensland Country BankBack to top
More guides on Finder
Queensland Country Bank Business Visa credit card
This business credit card has a $90 annual fee and offers free additional cardholders, customisable limits and rewards.
Queensland Country Bank Visa credit card
Reward your spending with points and cut credit card costs with a low purchase interest rate and annual fee.
Ask an Expert