Queensland Country Bank is a member-owned bank that's been operating since 1971. It offers a choice of Visa credit cards with low-cost features, including one for business spending.
Queensland Country Bank credit cards
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Types of Queensland Country Bank credit cards
Low rate credit card
The Queensland Country Bank Visa credit card has a 14.45% p.a. interest rate for purchases and cash advances, which is competitive with other low rate credit cards. It also has a low annual fee of $39. With this card, you also have the option of earning cashback rewards for an additional annual rewards fee of
Cashback credit card
The Queensland Country Bank Visa My Rewards Credit Card gives you a way to get cash back through the Rewarder program. With this program, you earn 1 reward dollar for every $150 of eligible spending. The reward dollars are credited to your card, giving you an equivalent to around 0.66% cashback. This card also offers a 14.45% p.a. interest rate for purchases and cash advances, which is competitive for a cashback credit card.
Business credit card
The Queensland Country Bank Business Visa credit card has a low interest rate of 14.45% p.a. and interest-free days on purchases if you pay the balance in full each month. It also offers free additional cards for employees or business partners and automatic enrollment in the Rewarder cashback rewards program. The annual fee for this card is $85, which is competitive with other business credit cards.
The benefits of banking with Queensland Country Bank
You can use a Queensland Country Bank credit card in-store, online, over the phone or at ATMs that show a Visa logo. If you're shopping in person, you can make contactless payments and won't have to enter a PIN for purchases of less than $100. You also get access to shopping, dining, entertainment and travel deals through Visa Offers + Perks.
Queensland Country Bank credit cards can be added to Apple Pay and Google Pay accounts so that you can make payments straight from your mobile device (instead of pulling out your card every time you shop).
Queensland Country Bank credit cards have the protection of Visa's Zero Liability Policy for any fraudulent transactions. The bank also has a 24-hour fraud monitoring service to help detect suspicious transactions and keep your account safe. Plus, you can report your card as lost or stolen at any time through Internet or mobile banking.
How to apply
You can apply for a personal Queensland Country Bank Visa credit card online by filling in a secure application form on the bank's website. If you want a Business Visa, you can fill in an enquiry form on the bank's website instead.
As part of the application, you'll need to make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and have all the documents and details needed. These vary between the cards but include the following:
- Australian residency status. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Credit history. You should not have any bankruptcy listings on your credit report.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employment. You must currently have paid employment if you're applying for a Queensland Country Bank Visa credit card for personal use.
- Business requirements. If you're applying for a Queensland Country Bank Business Visa, you need to provide details of your business including the ABN, years in operation and annual income or revenue.
- Membership. If you're already a member of Queensland Country Bank, you can provide your details when you apply. If you're new, you can become a member if your application is approved.
Documents and details
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, residential address, email address, phone number and a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence.
- Employment details. As well as your salary, this includes your occupation, length of employment and your employer's contact details. You may also need to provide recent payslips, tax assessment notices or bank statements to help verify your financial details.
- Business details. If you're applying for a business credit card or are self-employed, you'll need to include details of your business including its name, address, contact number and financial details. You may also need to provide your accountant's details or recent tax assessment notices to help verify these details.
- Financial details. This covers any other forms of income, savings and other assets, as well as existing credit cards, loans, debts or other liabilities. You also need to include details of your regular household spending on essentials such as rent or mortgage payments, utility bills and groceries.
If you have any questions about the application, you can call Queensland Country Bank on 1800 075 078 or visit a branch.
Credit card brands similar to Queensland Country Bank
If you want credit card from a bank with a regional focus, here are 3 other credit card providers you could compare with Queensland Country Bank:
Frequently asked questions
Contact details and related links
- Queensland Country Bank phone number: 1800 075 078
- Queensland Country Bank home loans
Want to compare a wider range of credit cards? Check out the latest offers for rewards, balance transfers, low rates and more.
- Queensland Country Bank About Us page
- Image: Queensland Country Bank
More guides on Finder
Queensland Country Bank Visa My Rewards Credit Card
The Queensland Country Bank Visa My Rewards Credit Card offers ways to get value through spending or saving on account costs, with cash rewards and relatively low rates and fees.
Queensland Country Bank Visa Credit Card
This low-cost credit union offers simple features and can be added to Apple Pay and Google Pay digital wallets.
Ask an Expert