On this page you can find information about Queensland Country Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Queensland Country Bank rates for...
Compare Queensland Country Bank home loans
Compare Queensland Country Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Queensland Country Bank lender profile
- Queensland Country Bank is a member-owned financial institution that started life in 1971 as the Mount Isa Employees Credit Union Limited.
- This credit union is open to anyone in Queensland. As a customer, you become a member or shareholder.
- Queensland Country Bank also offers personal loans, saving and transaction accounts, credit cards and more.
How do I apply for a Queensland Country Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Queensland Country Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Queensland Country Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Queensland Country Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?