Queensland Country Bank
Compare home loan rates from Queensland Country Bank.
Competitive Queensland Country Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Queensland Country Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed (Principal and Interest) has a 2.94% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Queensland Country Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed (Interest Only) has a 3.29% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Queensland Country Bank home loans
Compare Queensland Country Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Queensland Country Bank lender profile
- Queensland Country Bank is a member-owned financial institution that started life in 1971 as the Mount Isa Employees Credit Union Limited.
- This credit union is open to anyone in Queensland. As a customer, you become a member or shareholder.
- Queensland Country Bank also offers personal loans, saving and transaction accounts, credit cards and more.
How do I apply for a Queensland Country Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Queensland Country Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Queensland Country Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Queensland Country Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert