Police Bank is a member-owned financial institution with a focus on the police community. It offers one Visa credit card with low-cost features and contactless payments, including through Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Compare Police Bank credit card features
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Types of credit cards from Police Bank
Low rate credit card
The Police Bank Visa Credit Card offers an interest rate of 10.76% p.a., which is very competitive with other low rate credit cards. It also offers a $0 annual fee in the first year, which goes to $30 in subsequent years and is also similar to the annual fees of other low rate cards.
Benefits of a Police Bank credit card
Contactless and mobile payments
You can add your Police Bank Visa credit card with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay to make payments straight from your mobile phone or device. If you don't use a digital wallet, you can also use the card to tap-and-pay at the checkout.
You can manage your Police Bank credit card at any time from anywhere in the world through internet banking or the Police Bank mobile app. This includes viewing your account balance, recent transactions, make payments and make use of additional services such as requesting a credit limit increase or decrease.
Visa credit card benefits
The Police Bank credit card can be used for purchases in stores, online or over the phone wherever Visa is accepted. When you shop online, you'll get an added layer of protection through the Visa Secure verification service, plus peace of mind with zero liability for fraudulent transactions. You can also access exclusive shopping, dining, entertainment and travel deals through Visa Offers + Perks, with the latest options listed on the Visa website.
How to apply
You can apply for a Police Bank Visa credit card in around 10-15 minutes by filling in a secure application form on the bank's website. As part of the process, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and have all the documents and details you'll need for the application.
- Australian residency status. Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia can apply.
- Digital access. To complete the application, you need to have access to an email account and mobile phone.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
Documents and details
- Personal details. Your name, address, contact number, email address, drivers licence number, residential address, mailing address and if you’ve been in your current place of residence for less than 3 years, your previous residential address.
- Employment details. This includes your occupation, your income, your employer's contact details and the date how long you have been working there. If you’ve been employed in your current position for less than three years, you’ll need to enter the same details for your previous employer. You may also need to provide recent payslips or other documents to help verify these details.
- Financial details. This covers any other forms of income, savings and assets such as investment properties or shares. You also need to provide details about existing cards, loans and other liabilities, as well as your share of regular household expenses.
If you have any questions about the application, you can contact Police Bank on 131 728 (Mon-Fri between 8am-5pm).
Credit card brands similar to Police Bank
If you want a credit card from a member-owned bank or one that's focused on police and essential service workers, here are 3 other credit card providers you could compare with Police Bank:
Frequently asked questions
Contact details and related links
Want to compare a wider range of credit cards? Check out the latest offers for rewards, balance transfers, low rates and more.
More guides on Finder
Police Bank Visa Credit Card
Find out about Police Bank's credit card features, including a low rate for purchases, worldwide Visa acceptance and mobile payments.
Ask an Expert