QBANK Credit Cards
A QBANK credit card offers low interest rates and no annual fee.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
QBANK offers one credit card: the Bluey Visa. This card gives you simple, low-cost access to credit. QBANK was previously known as Queensland Police Credit Union (QPCU) and these cards are available to current and previous employees from Queensland police, ambulance, fire, nursing, emergency services and public sector – as well as their family members.
Comparison of QBANK Credit Cards
Types of QBANK credit cards
QBANK offers one Visa credit card option:
Low rate credit card
Benefits of banking with QBANK
Some of the benefits you can get with QBANK include:
Access to funds
You can use a QBANK credit card to shop in-store, online or over the phone with businesses all around the world. QBANK also offers Internet and mobile banking, as well as phone and branch services.
QBANK credit cards come with Visa contactless functionality so you can make contactless payments at the checkout. You can also get added security online through Visa Secure (formerly Verified by Visa) and enjoy exclusive entertainment, travel and lifestyle offers through Visa Offers + Perks.
How to apply for a QBANK credit card
You can apply for a QBANK credit card online in a few minutes. Before you get started, make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and have all the relevant documents and details on hand.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for a credit card.
- Employment and industry. As QBANK is focused on state and government service industries, you can only apply if you live in Queensland and are a current or former government employee (local, state or federal), or if your job involves justice and protection of life and property. This includes if you work for Queensland police, fire and emergency services, the ambulance service, corrective services, health services or if you volunteer for the SES, Rural Fire Service, St John's Ambulance or Surf Life Savers. You can also apply if you are a spouse, sibling, child or parent of a QBANK member (alive or deceased). If you have questions about your eligibility, you can call QBANK on 13 77 28, Mon-Fri between 8:45am and 4:30pm (AEST).
Documents and details
During the application process, you'll need to provide a range of details that could include the following:
- Personal details. This includes your name, date of birth, marital status, number of dependents, phone number, email address and residential address. You also need to provide a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence, passport or Medicare card details.
- Employment details. This covers your current job title, salary, length of time in the role and your employer's contact details. You may also be asked for recent payslips or bank statements to help verify these details.
- Financial details. As well as your salary, you need to include details of any other forms of income, as well as savings, other assets and existing cards, loans, debts or other liabilities. You also need to provide an estimate of your share of regular household expenses including rent, mortgage payments, utility bills and essentials.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
QBANK Bluey Visa Credit Card
The QBANK Bluey Visa credit card offers low rates and fees to people working in the Queensland police force, ambulance services, fire and emergency services, nursing or the public sector.
Ask an Expert