QBANK Credit Cards
A QBANK credit card offers low interest rates and no annual fee.
A QBANK Bluey Visa credit card is designed to suit the needs of those who need an everyday credit card without the frills and expenses of a rewards program or lavish perks. QBANK was previously known as Queensland Police Credit Union (QPCU) and these cards are available to current and previous employees from Queensland police, ambulance, fire, nursing, emergency services, and public sector as well as family members. Use this guide to evaluate the QBANK credit card and learn more about the features and benefits available so that you can decide if a QBANK credit card is right for you.
Comparison of QBANK Credit Cards
Types of credit cards that QBANK offers
QBANK offers one Visa credit card, with features including low interest rates, no annual fee, and a balance transfer offer.
Low rate credit cards
A low rate credit card comes with the distinct advantage of a low interest rate but might not offer much else in the form of features. The QBANK Bluey Visa Credit Card does not attract any annual fee and also offers you up to 55 interest-free days on purchases when you pay the account balance in full by the due date on your statement. When you deposit a salary credit of at least $1,500 per month, you can also take advantage of a balance transfer offer.
Benefits of using a QBANK credit card
When you bank with QBANK, you can look forward to paying reduced fees and charges as well as competitive interest rates, given that, like other credit unions, QBANK diverts its profits into its own functioning. Getting a credit card through QBANK comes with various benefits, which include the following.
Easy access to funds
You can use a QBANK credit card to make in-store purchases as well as for shopping over the phone or online. Millions of merchants across 200 countries accept Visa as a form of payment, so you can use these cards globally. For cash advances, you can turn to any ATM that displays the Visa logo.
QBANK credit cards come with Visa payWave functionality so you can make contactless payments at the checkout. You can also get added security online through Verified by Visa and enjoy exclusive entertainment, travel and lifestyle offers through Visa Entertainment.
How to apply for a QBANK credit card?
You can apply for a QBANK credit card online in a few minutes. Before you get started, make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and have all the relevant documents and details on hand.
- Are you over 18 years old? You must be at leats 18 years of age to apply for a credit card.
- Do you meet the employment requirements? You can apply for a QBANK credit card if you're a current or former government employee living in Queensland, if your job involves justice and protection of life and property or if you are a relative of a QBANK member.
Documents and details
During the application process, you'll need to provide a range of details that could include the following:
- Personal details. Start by providing your name, date of birth, marital status, number of dependents, phone number, email address, residential address, and mailing address.
- Income. This section requires details about income from all sources.
- Assets. Provide details about assets like real estate, vehicles, savings, and investments.
- Expenses. Examples of expenses include utility bills, fuel, food, and school fees.
- Liabilities. You have to provide details about existing loans, credit cards, store cards, and any other form of credit.
QBANK credit cards offer competitive rates and fees and other Visa benefits. Remember to compare these cards to others on the market so that you can find one that suits your needs.
Frequently asked questions
Here, you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions about QBANK credit cards. If you want to know more or have a specific question, you can also get in touch with us using the form below.
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.