CoverMore travel insurance promo code and deals
Get more value when you buy a CoverMore travel insurance policy
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Important:Travel insurance rules continue to change as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. We’re working hard to keep up and make sure our guides are up to date, however some information may not be accurate during the pandemic. It’s even more important to double-check all details that matter to you before taking out cover. Please know that some policies may not be available through Finder at this time. Here are some helpful tips:
- If you're buying a policy today, it's unlikely that you'll be covered for border closures
- If your travel plans go against government advice, your policy will most likely be voided and you won't be covered
Cover-More is a leading Australian travel insurance provider with over twenty years experience. When it comes to travel insurance, you want to make sure you are taken care of and covered from anything that may happen to you while you are overseas.
Here's your valid CoverMore deal
Who is Cover-More?
Cover-More has provided Australians with travel insurance for the past twenty years, with over ten million travellers served. They offer a range of travel insurance options for every type of traveller, from business and corporate travellers to students on a budget. Starting in Sydney in 1986, Cover-More now have offices in New Zealand, the UK, China, India and Malaysia. Cover-More is Australia's most popular insurer of choice, now being the largest e-commerce travel insurance business in Australia insuring more travellers than anyone else.
Pros and cons of Cover-More insurance
- Cover-More offers a flexible range of options to suit any budget.
- There is a 24/7 emergency assistance team for you to call should you need to claim while you are overseas. There is also an online claims tool.
Range of covers available
- Cover-More offers three main plans- the Essentials plan for budget travellers, Travelsure for comprehensive cover and Options for high level cover. They also offer plans for business and corporate travel. You can also tailor these plans by increasing or decreasing item limits within the plans.
- Be sure to check the limits available in each type of cover and also the options of cover available.
Making a claim with Cover-More
Cover-More offers two easy and convenient ways for you to make a claim. If you require immediate assistance while you are travelling, you can call their 24-hour emergency assistance line. Corporate and group customers should contact Cover-More directly.
There are two ways to make an insurance claim:
- Cover-More has an online claims tools where you can submit your claim, this tool is available on their website. As with any insurance claim, you will be required to submit any supporting documentation to do with your claim i.e. receipts, reports.
2. By mail
- If you cannot access Cover-More’s online tool, you can download a travel insurance claim form from their website and post it. You will need to send your form along with any supporting documentation.
Your claim will be settled by Cover-More within ten working days from the date that it is received.
So if you are looking for a great deal on your CoverMore travel insurance, follow the secure link in the table and start comparing policies from Cover-More today.
More guides on Finder
Optical inclusion: Extras cover the top reason for taking out health insurance, survey finds
Extras cover is the number one drawcard for Australians who take out private health cover, new research from Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site, reveals.
Where can I travel from Australia in 2021?
Discover exactly what you need to know about leaving Australia.
Home office insurance
We talk you through how to get home office insurance.
What are covered events in home insurance?
All home insurance policies have a common list of covered events. These insured events include things like fire, storm and theft.
Bentley Continental car insurance
Learn about insuring a Bentley Continental with a prestige car insurance broker
Porsche 911 car insurance
Want to insure a Porsche 911? Here are things we think you should know.
Porsche Taycan car insurance
Looking for cover for a Porsche Taycan luxury electric sportscar?
Landlord insurance: Subletting
We've done our best to explain how landlord insurance deals with subletting. It's a tricky one but here's what we know.
Are outdoor living areas covered by home insurance?
From gazebos to furniture to water features, outdoor living home insurance can cover a range of things we keep outside.
How to start a beauty business
From qualifications to getting the right insurance in place, here’s our guide to starting your beautician business.
Ask an Expert