Earn Velocity Points with Cover-More
Important:Travel insurance rules continue to change as a result of the pandemic. Some information may not be accurate at this time. It’s even more important to double-check all details that matter to you before taking out cover. Please note:
- Some policies may not be available through Finder at this time
- It’s unlikely that your policy will cover expenses from border closures
Cover-More is a leading Australian travel insurance provider with over twenty years experience. When it comes to travel insurance, you want to make sure you are taken care of and covered from anything that may happen to you while you are overseas.
Here's your valid CoverMore deal
Who is Cover-More?
Cover-More has provided Australians with travel insurance for the past twenty years, with over ten million travellers served. They offer a range of travel insurance options for every type of traveller, from business and corporate travellers to students on a budget. Starting in Sydney in 1986, Cover-More now have offices in New Zealand, the UK, China, India and Malaysia. Cover-More is Australia's most popular insurer of choice, now being the largest e-commerce travel insurance business in Australia insuring more travellers than anyone else.
Pros and cons of Cover-More insurance
- Cover-More offers a flexible range of options to suit any budget.
- There is a 24/7 emergency assistance team for you to call should you need to claim while you are overseas. There is also an online claims tool.
Range of covers available
- Cover-More offers three main plans- the Essentials plan for budget travellers, Travelsure for comprehensive cover and Options for high level cover. They also offer plans for business and corporate travel. You can also tailor these plans by increasing or decreasing item limits within the plans.
- Be sure to check the limits available in each type of cover and also the options of cover available.
Making a claim with Cover-More
Cover-More offers two easy and convenient ways for you to make a claim. If you require immediate assistance while you are travelling, you can call their 24-hour emergency assistance line. Corporate and group customers should contact Cover-More directly.
There are two ways to make an insurance claim:
- Cover-More has an online claims tools where you can submit your claim, this tool is available on their website. As with any insurance claim, you will be required to submit any supporting documentation to do with your claim i.e. receipts, reports.
2. By mail
- If you cannot access Cover-More’s online tool, you can download a travel insurance claim form from their website and post it. You will need to send your form along with any supporting documentation.
Your claim will be settled by Cover-More within ten working days from the date that it is received.
So if you are looking for a great deal on your CoverMore travel insurance, follow the secure link in the table and start comparing policies from Cover-More today.
More guides on Finder
Holiday home insurance
What to know about insurance before renting out your home, and what to look for in Airbnb insurance.
Health insurance for kidney dialysis
Dialysis treatment for Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is covered by Medicare and private health insurance, but which offers the best cover?
How much TPD insurance should I have?
Find out what exactly TPD insurance covers and how to determine an appropriate level of cover to give adequate protection in the event of disablement.
Thinking of making a TPD claim? Learn the 5 key steps to take
If you need to make a claim on your TPD insurance, follow these steps to ensure you have the best chance of making a successful claim.
Travel insurance ombudsman
Your guide to how the Financial Ombudsman Service can help resolve disputes between you and your travel insurer.
The 10 best deals from Vogue Online Shopping Night
Top VOSN deals include 50% off everything at boohoo, $200 off Dyson V7 vacuum cleaners, 20% off at THE ICONIC and heaps more.
Cancer health insurance in Australia
Health insurance for cancer improves on what Medicare covers by giving you more control and quicker treatment.
35+ best fashion and beauty deals to ‘add to cart’ this Vogue Online Shopping Night.
Including up to 70% off and absolute steals from Glassons, General Pants, Princess Polly, Endota Spa and more on Vogue Online Shopping Night.
COVID vaccination rewards from Medibank, Finder, Qantas, Telstra and more
Major names in health insurance and travel have moved fast to offer rewards to people who've received the COVID-19 vaccination.
Term Life Insurance in Australia
Find out how term life insurance actually works and receive quotes for cover securely.
Ask an Expert