Find CoverMore travel insurance special offers
Cover-More is a leading Australian travel insurance provider with over twenty years experience. When it comes to travel insurance, you want to make sure you are taken care of and covered from anything that may happen to you while you are overseas.
Cover-More has travel insurance plans to suit every budget, from student packages to corporate options. You can also tailor your insurance by changing the item limit in your individual plan. With cover available for less than 50 cents per day, there is no excuse not to protect yourself when you are travelling. Cover-More also has a money back guarantee in case your travel plans change.
The most important thing when deciding on a travel insurance provider is piece of mind and Cover-More gives you that with a 24/7 emergency assistance team and the convenient option to apply online.
Compare CoverMore travel insurance deals | CoverMore global SIM
How do I get a free Cover-More global mobile SIM?
- To receive a free Cover-More global mobile SIM you can follow the secure link in deal box located above. Once on the Cover-More website you can follow the steps to receive a preliminary quote and start your application.
- Read up about the different types of cover available from CoverMore to find a policy option suitable for your situation.
- Choose the type of travel insurance you’d like and enter in your details to receive a preliminary quote. You need to fill in details about your intended travels and then type in the relevant coupon when prompted for your ‘promotional code’.
- Click ‘get a price’ to see what policies and level of cover are available to you.
- Once you have chosen the cover you’d like, click "Select" to proceed with payment.
Benefits and conditions of receiving Cover-More Global SIM
- Cover-More’s Global SIM works in over 180 countries.
- Cover-More offers cheap rates on calls, SMS and data and it is free to receive SMS in most countries.
The SIM is prepaid allowing you to control how much you spend, topping up your credit as you go.
- As with any global SIM, be sure to check it is compatible with your device and the network of your destination country.
Credit card top-ups
- Cover-More may require to register your credit card details on the website before you use it to recharge and they may also place a minimum or maximum credit limit on each transaction or on the SIM.
Pros and cons of Cover-More insurance
- Cover-More offers a flexible range of options to suit any budget.
- There is a 24/7 emergency assistance team for you to call should you need to claim while you are overseas. There is also an online claims tool.
Range of covers available
- Cover-More offers three main plans- the Essentials plan for budget travellers, Travelsure for comprehensive cover and Options for high level cover. They also offer plans for business and corporate travel. You can also tailor these plans by increasing or decreasing item limits within the plans.
- Be sure to check the limits available in each type of cover and also the options of cover available.
Making a claim with Cover-More
Cover-More offers two easy and convenient ways for you to make a claim. If you require immediate assistance while you are travelling, you can call their 24-hour emergency assistance line. Corporate and group customers should contact Cover-More directly.
There are two ways to make an insurance claim:
- Cover-More has an online claims tools where you can submit your claim, this tool is available on their website. As with any insurance claim, you will be required to submit any supporting documentation to do with your claim i.e. receipts, reports.
2. By mail
- If you cannot access Cover-More’s online tool, you can download a travel insurance claim form from their website and post it. You will need to send your form along with any supporting documentation.
Your claim will be settled by Cover-More within ten working days from the date that it is received.
Who is Cover-More?
Cover-More has provided Australians with travel insurance for the past twenty years, with over ten million travellers served. They offer a range of travel insurance options for every type of traveller, from business and corporate travellers to students on a budget. Starting in Sydney in 1986, Cover-More now have offices in New Zealand, the UK, China, India and Malaysia. Cover-More is Australia’s most popular insurer of choice, now being the largest e-commerce travel insurance business in Australia insuring more travellers than anyone else.
Cover-More travel insurance policies
Cover-More offers a range of travel plans and options to suit every trip and every budget.
- The Essentials plan is designed for travellers on a budget, offering you the benefits you need at an affordable price. The main benefits include medical, dental and a delayed luggage allowance.
- Travelsure is the most popular Cover-More plan, offering comprehensive cover. You have access to the essential options such as medical and dental, as well as cover options to give you peace of mind, such as rental car insurance and travel delay.
- The Options plan offers high level cover for all benefits offered by Cover-More. The plan offers similar cover options to the Travelsure plan but all with higher limits.
Business and corporate
- Cover-More offers plans for businesses and corporate organisations who have multiple staff on trips throughout the year. Both the business and corporate plans offer comprehensive cover and options to vary cover to suit the needs of your organisation.
So if you are looking for a great deal on your CoverMore travel insurance, follow the secure link in the table and start comparing policies from Cover-More today.