CoverMore travel insurance promo code and deals
Get more value when you buy a CoverMore travel insurance policy
Cover-More is a leading Australian travel insurance provider with over twenty years experience. When it comes to travel insurance, you want to make sure you are taken care of and covered from anything that may happen to you while you are overseas.
Here's your valid CoverMore deal
Compare Cover-More travel insurance policies
Who is Cover-More?
Cover-More has provided Australians with travel insurance for the past twenty years, with over ten million travellers served. They offer a range of travel insurance options for every type of traveller, from business and corporate travellers to students on a budget. Starting in Sydney in 1986, Cover-More now have offices in New Zealand, the UK, China, India and Malaysia. Cover-More is Australia's most popular insurer of choice, now being the largest e-commerce travel insurance business in Australia insuring more travellers than anyone else.
Pros and cons of Cover-More insurance
- Cover-More offers a flexible range of options to suit any budget.
- There is a 24/7 emergency assistance team for you to call should you need to claim while you are overseas. There is also an online claims tool.
Range of covers available
- Cover-More offers three main plans- the Essentials plan for budget travellers, Travelsure for comprehensive cover and Options for high level cover. They also offer plans for business and corporate travel. You can also tailor these plans by increasing or decreasing item limits within the plans.
- Be sure to check the limits available in each type of cover and also the options of cover available.
Making a claim with Cover-More
Cover-More offers two easy and convenient ways for you to make a claim. If you require immediate assistance while you are travelling, you can call their 24-hour emergency assistance line. Corporate and group customers should contact Cover-More directly.
There are two ways to make an insurance claim:
- Cover-More has an online claims tools where you can submit your claim, this tool is available on their website. As with any insurance claim, you will be required to submit any supporting documentation to do with your claim i.e. receipts, reports.
2. By mail
- If you cannot access Cover-More’s online tool, you can download a travel insurance claim form from their website and post it. You will need to send your form along with any supporting documentation.
Your claim will be settled by Cover-More within ten working days from the date that it is received.
So if you are looking for a great deal on your CoverMore travel insurance, follow the secure link in the table and start comparing policies from Cover-More today.
Ask an Expert