CoverMore travel insurance promo code and deals
Get more value when you buy a CoverMore travel insurance policy
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Important:Travel insurance rules continue to change as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. We’re working hard to keep up and make sure our guides are up to date, however some information may not be accurate during the pandemic. It’s even more important to double-check all details that matter to you before taking out cover. Please know that some policies may not be available through Finder at this time. Here are some helpful tips:
- If you're buying a policy today, it's unlikely that you'll be covered for any coronavirus-related claims
- If your travel plans go against government advice, your policy will most likely be voided and you won't be covered
Cover-More is a leading Australian travel insurance provider with over twenty years experience. When it comes to travel insurance, you want to make sure you are taken care of and covered from anything that may happen to you while you are overseas.
Here's your valid CoverMore deal
Who is Cover-More?
Cover-More has provided Australians with travel insurance for the past twenty years, with over ten million travellers served. They offer a range of travel insurance options for every type of traveller, from business and corporate travellers to students on a budget. Starting in Sydney in 1986, Cover-More now have offices in New Zealand, the UK, China, India and Malaysia. Cover-More is Australia's most popular insurer of choice, now being the largest e-commerce travel insurance business in Australia insuring more travellers than anyone else.
Pros and cons of Cover-More insurance
- Cover-More offers a flexible range of options to suit any budget.
- There is a 24/7 emergency assistance team for you to call should you need to claim while you are overseas. There is also an online claims tool.
Range of covers available
- Cover-More offers three main plans- the Essentials plan for budget travellers, Travelsure for comprehensive cover and Options for high level cover. They also offer plans for business and corporate travel. You can also tailor these plans by increasing or decreasing item limits within the plans.
- Be sure to check the limits available in each type of cover and also the options of cover available.
Making a claim with Cover-More
Cover-More offers two easy and convenient ways for you to make a claim. If you require immediate assistance while you are travelling, you can call their 24-hour emergency assistance line. Corporate and group customers should contact Cover-More directly.
There are two ways to make an insurance claim:
- Cover-More has an online claims tools where you can submit your claim, this tool is available on their website. As with any insurance claim, you will be required to submit any supporting documentation to do with your claim i.e. receipts, reports.
2. By mail
- If you cannot access Cover-More’s online tool, you can download a travel insurance claim form from their website and post it. You will need to send your form along with any supporting documentation.
Your claim will be settled by Cover-More within ten working days from the date that it is received.
So if you are looking for a great deal on your CoverMore travel insurance, follow the secure link in the table and start comparing policies from Cover-More today.
More guides on Finder
Are outdoor living areas covered by home insurance?
From gazebos to furniture to water features, outdoor living home insurance can cover a range of things we keep outside.
How to start a beauty business
From qualifications to getting the right insurance in place, here’s our guide to starting your beautician business.
Find out more about watch insurance and how to get cover.
As the VIC/NSW border reopens, take a second to think about travel insurance
Domestic travel insurance could save you thousands of dollars and some serious heartache.
As Australia reopens, don’t forget travel insurance
Travel insurance isn't just for overseas trips.
Top work perks: Aussies want more paid leave and insurance post-COVID
Finder asked 1,066 Australians about the top three perks they’d like their employer to provide in a post-COVID workplace. Flexibility, more leave and company health insurance topped the list.
Is SurePayroll the right online payroll provider for your business? Check out our review to find out more.
Tax time: One million Australians paying health cover penalty
Thousands of young Australians only have one week left to take out health insurance to avoid the Lifetime Health Cover Loading penalty, according to new research by Finder, Australia's most visited comparison site.
Where can I travel in Australia as restrictions ease?
From accommodation and restaurants to tourist attractions and transport, we break down what is and isn't open in each state for when you travel next.
Podcast: Tax time tips for EOFY 2020
Finder experts explain how to claim home office expenses on your 2020 tax return, tips for new investors and how to get the most out of the EOFY sales in 2020.
Ask an Expert