Cover U Car Warranty Insurance
Eliminate out of pocket expenses for repairs and defects with Cover U Car Warranty cover.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Cover U car warranty insurance protects your vehicle once your original car warranty expires. If you want to protect against unforeseen mechanical failures, or simply want peace of mind, Cover U extended warranty could be for you.
We don't currently have this brand on our panel. But don't fret! You can head to the Cover U website or compare a bunch of other car warranty insurance companies with finder.
What does Cover U insurance include?
Cover U car insurance provides cover for the following:
- Extended Warranty: With an extended warranty, your car doesn't need to be under a current manufacturer warranty to get covered. It protects your car from mechanical or electronics failures.
- Gap Insurance or Motor Equity Insurance: If your vehicle is written off or stolen and your comprehensive car insurance doesn't fully cover what you owe on the car, Gap insurance covers the shortfall. Essentially, it ensures you don't need to keep paying for a car you no longer own.
- Tyre & Rim Insurance: This prevents you from paying for potentially expensive repairs if your car or motorcycle's wheel rims or tyres are damaged.
- Roadside assistance: General Roadside or Roadside with extras gives you access to Cover U's network of roadside assistance providers.
Benefits of Cover U insurance
Cover U's partners are there to take care of potentially costly repairs and payments that your car insurance is unlikely to cover you for. It gives you access to a range of benefits including:
- Mechanical and or electrical failures. These failures are surprisingly common in today's cars. In fact, more than half of all Australians have issues with their car within a few years of buying. An extended car warranty can help prevent you from paying for a fault with the car.
- Gap insurance allows you to insure your car for market value, so you might be able to get cheaper comprehensive car insurance.
- Peace of mind knowing you won't be exposed to a shortfall depending on level of cover chosen.
- The premium covers you for the full term of the loan and can usually be included in the finance of the car.
Tyre and rim
- You don't have to pay an excess on claims
- Towing is available if your car can't be driven following tyre or wheel rim damage
- Unlimited puncture repairs