Nova Alliance Bank Visa Credit Card
Get an introductory 6% interest rate for 6 months, plus contactless and mobile payment options.
The Nova Alliance Bank Visa has a $45 annual fee and offers the same interest rate for purchases and cash advances. If you apply for this card and get approved, you’ll enjoy a 6% p.a. interest rate for the first 6 months, which then reverts to a low variable rate of 11.99% p.a.
You can use this card to make tap-and-go payments at the checkout, or add it to your Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay account and pay straight from your mobile device.
for the first 6 months (reverts to 11.99% p.a.)
Interest free period
|Product Name||Nova Alliance Bank Low Rate Credit Card|
|Purchase rate||6% p.a. for 6 months, reverts to 11.99% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||55 days|
|Cash advance rate||11.99% p.a.|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
- Low 11.99% p.a. interest rate on purchases and cash advances
- Purchase rate offer of 11.99% p.a. for 6% months
- Compatible with Apple Pay, Google Pay & Samsung Pay
- A competitive annual fee
- No rewards program and travel insurance
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
Amy Bradney-George has been writing about personal finance for more than 13 years – including over 600 articles as a senior writer for Finder. Her work has also appeared in publications including Money Magazine, The Sydney Morning Herald, Financy, ABC News Australia and Equity Magazine. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University.
The Nova Alliance Bank Visa credit card has a $45 annual fee that’s also competitive with other low cost cards – although you can still find cards with lower annual fees (or no annual fees). You can also add this card to your mobile wallet account with Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay, and keep track of account details using the Nova Alliance mobile app.
How to applyYou can apply for the Nova Alliance Bank credit card online by filling in a secure application form. You can also download and print an application form from the Nova Alliance Bank website, or by calling 02 49261428 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you apply, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and have all the documents and details needed for the application.
- Residency status. You can apply for this credit card if you have an Australian residential address.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Personal information. This includes your full name, date of birth, residential address, email address, contact number and marital status. You also have to provide a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence, passport or Medicare details.
- Employment details. As well as your salary information, you'll need to share details of your employment status, including whether you are full-time, part-time, casual, on a contract or self-employed. You also need to provide contact details for your employer and your two most recent payslips.
- Financial details. This covers any other assets, such as second incomes, savings or investments. You also need to share details of any existing cards, debts, loans or other financial responsibilities, as well as an estimate of your share of regular household expenses.
- 6% p.a. introductory rate. Save on interest charges for the first 6 months with 6% p.a. on purchases and cash advances. At the end of the introductory period, an interest rate of 11.99% p.a. will apply for any remaining balance, as well as new transactions.
- Up to 55 days interest-free. If you pay your card's closing balance in full by the due date on each statement, you'll be able to make purchases interest-free for up to 55 days in each statement period. You can learn more about how interest-free days work in this Finder guide.
- Contactless and mobile payments. The Nova Alliance Bank Visa offers tap-and-go payments at the checkout, as well as compatibility with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. Just add your card to your chosen mobile wallet and you can use it to make contactless payments straight from your device.
- Visa benefits. You can use this card to make purchases online, in person or over the phone anywhere Visa is accepted. You also get access to Visa Secure protection when you shop online, plus exclusive shopping, dining and travel deals through Visa Offers + Perks
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. The $45 annual fee on this card is competitive with other low rate credit cards.
- Currency conversion fee. A fee of 3% applies for transactions made overseas or online in a foreign currency.