Warwick Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Warwick Credit Union.
Competitive Warwick Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Warwick Credit Union Ltd Home Package - 1 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Warwick Credit Union Ltd Home Package - 1 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 2.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Warwick Credit Union home loans
Compare Warwick Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Warwick Credit Union lender profile
- Warwick Credit Union was founded in 1970 by members of the Warwick district. Since then it has branched out to serve other local communities such as Killarney, Allora, Inglewood and Dalby.
- Warwick Credit Union is a community-owned institution with over 10,000 members and $250 million in assets.
- Not only do they have a line of home loan products, Warwick Credit Union also provides business and personal banking solutions, insurance covers and travel needs.
How do I apply for a Warwick Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Warwick Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Warwick Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Warwick Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.59% p.a. and a 2.59% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert