Warwick Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Warwick Credit Union.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Warwick Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Warwick Credit Union Ltd Home Package - 1 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.44% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Warwick Credit Union Ltd Home Package - 1 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 2.84% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Warwick Credit Union home loans
Compare Warwick Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Warwick Credit Union lender profile
- Warwick Credit Union was founded in 1970 by members of the Warwick district. Since then it has branched out to serve other local communities such as Killarney, Allora, Inglewood and Dalby.
- Warwick Credit Union is a community-owned institution with over 10,000 members and $250 million in assets.
- Not only do they have a line of home loan products, Warwick Credit Union also provides business and personal banking solutions, insurance covers and travel needs.
How do I apply for a Warwick Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Warwick Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Warwick Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Warwick Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Principal and interest home loans
Read Finder's guide to understanding principal and interest home loans.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card
The Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card gives you simple features, mobile payments and a $0 annual fee in the first year.
Credit Union SA Education Community credit card
Available to people working or studying to work in South Australia's education sector, this card includes a low rate, no annual fee and mobile payments.
nmoni Personal Loans review
nmoni is an Australian lender that offers personal loans to both good and bad credit applicants. Find out more about nmoni's rates, fees and features.
homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset
The homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset is fee-free and features a 100% offset account.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert