Warwick Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Warwick Credit Union.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Competitive Warwick Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Warwick Credit Union Ltd Home Package - 1 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Warwick Credit Union Ltd Home Package - 1 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 2.99% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Warwick Credit Union home loans
Compare Warwick Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Warwick Credit Union lender profile
- Warwick Credit Union was founded in 1970 by members of the Warwick district. Since then it has branched out to serve other local communities such as Killarney, Allora, Inglewood and Dalby.
- Warwick Credit Union is a community-owned institution with over 10,000 members and $250 million in assets.
- Not only do they have a line of home loan products, Warwick Credit Union also provides business and personal banking solutions, insurance covers and travel needs.
How do I apply for a Warwick Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Warwick Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Warwick Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Warwick Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Defence Bank Foundation Credit Card
This card gives you a way to support a program that matches rescue dogs with veterans in need and enjoy a low interest rate on all your spending.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card
The Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card gives you simple features, mobile payments and a $0 annual fee in the first year.
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
Finder Awards 2020 Best Investor Home Loan – P&I – 3 Year Fixed
Winner, finalists and methodology for Finder Awards 2020 Best Investor Home Loan - P&I - 3 Year Fixed.
Credit Union SA Education Community credit card
Available to people working or studying to work in South Australia's education sector, this card includes a low rate, no annual fee and mobile payments.
Nova Alliance Bank Visa Credit Card
This Visa credit card offers a low interest rate, a $45 annual fee and mobile payments with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
loans.com.au Smart Booster Variable Investor Bundle
The Smart Booster Variable Investor Bundle from loans.com.au is a discount variable rate investment loan for borrowers who have a home loan with the same lender.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert