Warwick Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Warwick Credit Union.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Warwick Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Warwick Credit Union Ltd Home Package - 1 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.44% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Warwick Credit Union Ltd Home Package - 1 Year Fixed (Investor, P&I) has a 2.84% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Warwick Credit Union home loans
Compare Warwick Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Warwick Credit Union lender profile
- Warwick Credit Union was founded in 1970 by members of the Warwick district. Since then it has branched out to serve other local communities such as Killarney, Allora, Inglewood and Dalby.
- Warwick Credit Union is a community-owned institution with over 10,000 members and $250 million in assets.
- Not only do they have a line of home loan products, Warwick Credit Union also provides business and personal banking solutions, insurance covers and travel needs.
How do I apply for a Warwick Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Warwick Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Warwick Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Warwick Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Principal and interest home loans
Read Finder's guide to understanding principal and interest home loans.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert