UniBank home loans
Compare home loan rates from Unibank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare Unibank home loans
Compare Unibank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Unibank lender profile
- This lender started as the University Staff Credit Society Limited (Unicredit) in 1964. After a 2015 merger with Teachers Mutual Bank, Unicredit was rebranded as UniBank but still offers the same products, service and values to its members.
- It offers a full range of banking products and services, including savings, investment and loan accounts, as well as insurance, travel, international currency and financial planning services.
- If you wish to become a member of Unibank you will need to be an Australian permanent resident and either a student, graduate, employee or retired employee of an Australian University.
How do I apply for a Unibank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Unibank, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each Unibank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Unibank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Property pounce: A record 67% of Aussies say now is a good time to buy
Optimistic home buying sentiment has reached a pre-pandemic high in Australia according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Nano promises faster mobile home loans, with payment features on top
Borrowers will be able to tap their phone and buy a coffee – via their home loan.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
What is home equity?
A detailed explainer of the concept of home equity and how property owners can make use of it.
Woolworths Team Bank Visa Credit Card
Available to Woolworths Group employees and family, this low-cost card comes with simple features and mobile payment options.
Firefighters Mutual Bank Credit Card
This low rate credit card has a $0 annual fee and is available to firefighters and other service workers or volunteers.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert