UniBank home loans
Compare home loan rates from Unibank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare Unibank home loans
Compare Unibank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Unibank lender profile
- This lender started as the University Staff Credit Society Limited (Unicredit) in 1964. After a 2015 merger with Teachers Mutual Bank, Unicredit was rebranded as UniBank but still offers the same products, service and values to its members.
- It offers a full range of banking products and services, including savings, investment and loan accounts, as well as insurance, travel, international currency and financial planning services.
- If you wish to become a member of Unibank you will need to be an Australian permanent resident and either a student, graduate, employee or retired employee of an Australian University.
How do I apply for a Unibank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Unibank, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each Unibank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Unibank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
What is home equity?
A detailed explainer of the concept of home equity and how property owners can make use of it.
Woolworths Team Bank Visa Credit Card
Available to Woolworths Group employees and family, this low-cost card comes with simple features and mobile payment options.
Pepper Money is an Aussie non-bank lender that offers a vast range of personal loans and home loans to customers Australia-wide. Find out more here.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert