UniBank home loans
Compare home loan rates from Unibank.
Compare Unibank home loans
Compare Unibank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Unibank lender profile
- This lender started as the University Staff Credit Society Limited (Unicredit) in 1964. After a 2015 merger with Teachers Mutual Bank, Unicredit was rebranded as UniBank but still offers the same products, service and values to its members.
- It offers a full range of banking products and services, including savings, investment and loan accounts, as well as insurance, travel, international currency and financial planning services.
- If you wish to become a member of Unibank you will need to be an Australian permanent resident and either a student, graduate, employee or retired employee of an Australian University.
How do I apply for a Unibank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Unibank, please speak to a mortgage broker or contact the lender directly.
Each Unibank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Unibank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner occupiers can get one of the lowest rates in the market with this variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
A competitive interest rate home loan with interest only options. Interest rate 3.04% p.a.
comp rate of 3.06% p.a.
Ask an Expert