Macquarie Credit Union Home Loans
Macquarie Credit Union has designed a range of home loans to suit its members.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Competitive Macquarie rates for...
- Home buyers. The Macquarie Credit Union Discounted Variable Home Loan - (Owner occupied) has a 3.45% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Macquarie Credit Union Discounted Variable Home Loan - (Investment) has a 3.64% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Macquarie Credit Union home loans
Compare Macquarie Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Macquarie Credit Union lender profile
- Formed by electricity workers of Macquarie County Council, Macquarie Credit Union began operations in 1964. The rules were changed in 1967 to enable municipal council members to join and now just about anyone can become a member of Macquarie Credit Union.
- This credit union has its headquarters in Dubbo, NSW.
- Macquarie Credit Union offers its customers an array of financial products ranging from home loans to personal loans, savings accounts, term deposits, debit and credit cards, insurance and travel-related services.
How do I apply for a Macquarie Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Macquarie Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Macquarie Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Macquarie Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Sarah Megginson joins Finder to lead home loan editorial strategy
Highly regarded journalist and industry heavyweight Sarah Megginson has joined Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site, to oversee the editorial strategy for its home loans vertical.
Investment loans almost halved in cost since COVID-19
While COVID-19 has delivered a number of economic challenges, there is one area where Australians have benefits – with investment loans now cheaper than they've ever been.
Principal and interest home loans
Read Finder's guide to understanding principal and interest home loans.
Pepper Money No Fee Personal Loan Review
Find out more about Pepper Money's no fee personal loan and benefit from a competitive rate from 6.95% p.a., zero fees and loan terms of up to 7 years.
Health Professionals Bank Credit Card
Get an introductory rate of 7.9% p.a. on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months and save with an ongoing $0 annual fee with the Health Professionals Bank Credit Card.
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
How will proposed “simpler credit” rules affect Australian borrowers?
The federal treasurer has announced plans to make it easier to get credit cards, home loans and personal loans. But it's borrower beware.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert