Macquarie Credit Union Home Loans
Macquarie Credit Union has designed a range of home loans to suit its members.
Competitive Macquarie rates for...
- Home buyers. The Macquarie Credit Union Discounted Variable Home Loan - (Owner occupied) has a 3.45% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Macquarie Credit Union Discounted Variable Home Loan - (Investment) has a 3.64% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Macquarie Credit Union home loans
Compare Macquarie Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Macquarie Credit Union lender profile
- Formed by electricity workers of Macquarie County Council, Macquarie Credit Union began operations in 1964. The rules were changed in 1967 to enable municipal council members to join and now just about anyone can become a member of Macquarie Credit Union.
- This credit union has its headquarters in Dubbo, NSW.
- Macquarie Credit Union offers its customers an array of financial products ranging from home loans to personal loans, savings accounts, term deposits, debit and credit cards, insurance and travel-related services.
How do I apply for a Macquarie Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Macquarie Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Macquarie Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Macquarie Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Get a $2,500 cashback when you switch to Virgin Money with a loan amount of $300,000 or more with an LVR up to 80%. You must apply by 28 August and settle by 30 October 2020.
Ask an Expert