On this page you can find information about Coastline Credit Union home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Coastline Credit Union rates for...
Compare Coastline Credit Union home loans
Compare Coastline Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated February 28th, 2020
Coastline Credit Union lender profile
- Coastline Credit Union is a member-owned financial institution based in Kempsey, on the NSW Mid North Coast.
- Any Australian resident can become a member of Coastline Credit Union.
- Coastline Credit Union also offers bank accounts, term deposits, insurance products and car and personal loans.
How do I apply for a Coastline Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Coastline Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Coastline Credit Union home loan has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Coastline Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?