Coastline Credit Union home loans
Your guide to Coastline Credit Union and their range of home loan products.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Coastline Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Coastline Credit Union Classic Home Loan has a 3.06% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 75%.
- Investors. The Coastline Credit Union Option Investment Home Loan has a 4.66% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Coastline Credit Union home loans
Compare Coastline Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Coastline Credit Union lender profile
- Coastline Credit Union is a member-owned financial institution based in Kempsey, on the NSW Mid North Coast.
- Any Australian resident can become a member of Coastline Credit Union.
- Coastline Credit Union also offers bank accounts, term deposits, insurance products and car and personal loans.
How do I apply for a Coastline Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Coastline Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Coastline Credit Union home loan has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Coastline Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 60% of experts blame BNPL for drop in credit cards
Credit cards are being used less and experts say Buy Now Pay Later services such as Afterpay and Zip are to blame, according to new research from Finder. In this month's Finder RBA Cash Rate Survey™, 39 experts and economists weighed in on future cash rate moves and other issues related to the state of the Australian economy.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
Find out your credit score using Credit Simple
How to find out your credit score using this free tool.
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
Explore the benefits of rendering a house versus renovating, and the ways which render can improve your home’s overall performance.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert