Coastline Credit Union home loans
Your guide to Coastline Credit Union and their range of home loan products.
Competitive Coastline Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Coastline Credit Union Classic Home Loan has a 3.06% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 75%.
- Investors. The Coastline Credit Union Option Investment Home Loan has a 4.66% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Coastline Credit Union home loans
Compare Coastline Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Coastline Credit Union lender profile
- Coastline Credit Union is a member-owned financial institution based in Kempsey, on the NSW Mid North Coast.
- Any Australian resident can become a member of Coastline Credit Union.
- Coastline Credit Union also offers bank accounts, term deposits, insurance products and car and personal loans.
How do I apply for a Coastline Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Coastline Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Coastline Credit Union home loan has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Coastline Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert