Service One Credit Cards
Learn about the features you can get with a Service One credit card, including low rates, mobile payments and Visa benefits.
Updated . What changed?
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Service One offers a single Visa credit card option with a low interest rate, interest-free days on purchases and mobile payments through Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. You can use this guide to learn more about the credit card and banking with Service One.
Service One Credit Card
Types Service One credit cards
Low rate credit card
The Service One Visa credit card has a 12.24% p.a. interest rate that's competitive with other low rate credit cards. It also has a $45 annual fee, with other key features including a fraud-monitoring and detection system, Visa Secure verification for online shopping and interest-free days on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date on each statement.
Benefits of banking with Service One
Some of the features and benefits you can get with a Service One credit card include:
If you have an existing credit card debt you want to transfer to a new Service One credit card, you can get an introductory interest rate of 8% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 8 months. At the end of the introductory period, any remaining balance transfer debt will attract the card's 12.24% p.a. interest rate. As some other credit cards offer introductory 0% interest rates for balance transfers, make sure you compare a few options before you decide to apply.
You can use a Service One Alliance Bank credit card in-person, online, over the phone or at ATMs where you see the Visa logo. When you're shopping in-store, you can tap to pay without entering at PIN if the purchase is less than $100. When you're shopping online, you'll get the added protection of Visa Secure at participating merchants, which helps prevent unauthorised transactions. You also get access to exclusive deals on shopping, dining, entertainment and travel through Visa Offers + Perks, with the latest deals listed on the Visa website.
Keep track of your account balance, transfer funds between Service One accounts and update your details with Internet banking, mobile banking and a mobile app. You can also bank over the phone by calling Service One on 1300 361 761 or visit a branch.
Service One offers 24/7 fraud monitoring and detection for your account. There's also 24/7 support if your card is lost or stolen. In Australia, call 1300 361 761 during office hours or 1800 648 027 after hours. Overseas, call +61 2 8299 9101.
How to apply for a Service One credit card
You can apply for a Service One Visa credit card online by filling in a secure application form on the bank's website. Before you apply, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria and have all the documents and details you'll need to complete the application:
- Australian residency status. You must be a permanent Australian resident or citizen.
- Income. You must have a permanent monthly income and/or a stable job.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for this card.
- Membership. You need to become a member of Service One to open an account. You can either join before you apply for a credit card or during the application process.
Documents and details
- Personal information. This includes your name, date of birth, contact details and proof of your identity.
- Employment. This covers your income, occupation, length of employment and your employer's contact details. You may also need to include recent payslips, tax assessment notices, bank statements or other supporting documents to help verify these details.
- Financial. Provide information about your home and other loans, credit cards and store cards, as well as any other forms of income, savings or assets.
If you have any questions about the application or Service One credit cards, call the bank on 1300 361 761 or visit a branch.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Service One Visa Credit Card
A no annual fee Visa card that offers a competitive interest rate, interest-free days on purchases and Visa benefits.
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.