Regional Australia Bank Credit Cards
Compare the features of Regional Australia Bank credit cards, including low rates and frequent flyer reward options.
Updated . What changed?
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Regional Australia Bank offers two different Visa credit cards: the Your Choice card is a low rate option, with the Visa Platinum Rewards card offers Qantas Points and other perks. Here, we go through the key details of these cards, as well as other features you'll get if you choose a credit card from Regional Australia Bank.
Compare Regional Australia Bank credit cards
Types of credit cards from Regional Australia Bank
Low rate credit cards
The Regional Australia Bank Your Choice Visa credit card has a 14.69% p.a. interest rate for purchases and cash advances, with discounted rates available if you have an eligible home loan with the bank. If you pay your balances in full each month, you can also get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases. This card has a $40 annual fee that's competitive with other low rate cards, although it is still worth comparing your options to help you choose one that works for you.
Frequent flyer credit cards
The Regional Australia Bank Visa Platinum Rewards card gives you a way to earn Qantas Points on all your eligible spending, including groceries, fuel, dining and retail shopping. It also offers an annual 10,000 bonus Qantas Points for each year you keep the account in good standing. It has an annual fee of $195, which is waived if you have an active Partnership Advantage home loan under the same membership account. While it does offer a platinum concierge, some other frequent flyer credit cards offer lounge access and complimentary insurance, so make sure you compare a mix of cards before you decide to apply.
Benefits of banking with Regional Australia Bank credit card
If you choose a Regional Australia Bank credit card, you can look forward to the following features and benefits.
Savings for people with eligible home loans
The Regional Australia Bank Your Choice credit card offers a 3% discount on the interest rate if you have an active Regional Australia Bank home loan, or a 5% discount if you have a Partnership Advantage home loan and get a credit limit of $5,000 or more on this credit card. If you choose the Regional Australia Bank Visa Platinum Rewards card and have a Partnership Advantage home loan, you'll pay no annual fee for the credit card account.
You can manage your Regional Australia Bank credit card at any time using Internet banking or the mobile app. You can also call the phone banking service on 1300 363 777 or visit one of the branches in NSW.
You can use a Regional Australia Bank credit card to shop in store, online or over the phone anywhere Visa is accepted. When you're shopping online, you'll get the added protection of Visa Secure to help verify your transactions with participating businesses. You can also take advantage of exclusive offers on shopping, dining, travel, entertainment and more through Visa Offers + Perks, with the latest deals listed on the Visa Australia website.
How to apply for a Regional Australia Bank credit card
You can apply for a Regional Australia Bank credit card online by filling in a secure application form on the bank's website. Alternatively, you can apply by calling 132 067, or by visiting a branch. Before you get started, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria and have all the documents and details you'll need for the application.
- Australian residency status. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
Documents and details
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, residential address, email address, phone number and living arrangements. You also need to provide a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Employment details. As well as your salary, you'll need to provide details of your employment status, as well as your employer's name and contact details. You may also need to include recent payslips or bank statements to help verify these details.
- Financial details. This covers any other forms of income, assets and savings, as well as existing loans, credit cards, debts or other liabilities. You also need to provide details of your share of household expenses such as rent, mortgage payments, utility bills and groceries.
You can save the application and return to it at any time – just make sure you have received an email from Regional Australia Bank with details of your application. If you have any questions about the application, you can also call Regional Australia Bank on 1300 132 067.
Frequently asked questions
If you want to know more about Regional Australia Bank credit cards, below you'll find answers to some of the most common questions. You can also get in touch with the team at Finder using the contact form below.
More guides on Finder
Regional Australia Bank Platinum Rewards credit card
Earn Qantas Points, save with complimentary insurance and enjoy a platinum concierge service with the Regional Australia Bank Platinum Rewards card.
Regional Australia Bank Your Choice Credit Card
This low-cost credit card offers a competitive interest rate on purchases, plus discount options if you have a home loan with Regional Australia Bank.
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.