On this page you can find information about Regional Australia Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Regional Australia Bank rates for...
Compare Regional Australia Bank home loans
Compare the lender's home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Regional Australia Bank lender profile
- Regional Australia Bank is a member-owned bank with a strong presence in regional NSW.
- Regional Australia Bank provides local banking services to residents throughout the Hunter, Orana, and New England regions of New South Wales. It offers a variety of loans that are designed to provide customers with flexible options that meet their needs.
- This member-owned institution promises to give more than 5% of its profits into community projects.
How do I apply for a Regional Australia Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Regional Australia Bank, please speak contact the lender directly.
Each mortgage product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Regional Australia Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?