Regional Australia Bank home loans
Compare home loan rates from Regional Australia Bank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Regional Australia Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Regional Australia Bank Partnership Advantage Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.09% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Regional Australia Bank Partnership Advantage Fixed Home Loan - 1 Year (Investor, P&I) has a 2.24% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Regional Australia Bank home loans
Compare the lender's home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Regional Australia Bank lender profile
- Regional Australia Bank is a member-owned bank with a strong presence in regional NSW.
- Regional Australia Bank provides local banking services to residents throughout the Hunter, Orana, and New England regions of New South Wales. It offers a variety of loans that are designed to provide customers with flexible options that meet their needs.
- This member-owned institution promises to give more than 5% of its profits into community projects.
How do I apply for a Regional Australia Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Regional Australia Bank, please speak contact the lender directly.
Each mortgage product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Regional Australia Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Regional Australia Bank Term Savings Account
Choose a term to suit your needs from one month to two years.
Regional Australia Bank Savings Booster
A savings account that rewards you with bonus interest for making regular deposits and no withdrawals.
Regional Australia Bank Internet Maximiser
A savings account that helps you save money with the incentive of higher interest rates for higher balances.
Regional Australia Bank Freedom Retirement Account
A savings account for retirees offering a high interest rates helping to boost your balance.
Regional Australia Bank Access Savings Account
An everyday account with no monthly fees offering easy access to your money when you need it.
Regional Australia Bank Youth Account
An easy-to-use everyday account for customers aged under 18 years old.
Regional Australia Bank eFree Account
Easily access your money and support the local community with this convenient everyday account.
Regional Australia Bank Community Partnership Account
Every year Regional Australia Bank will donate 1% of your average annual balance to a community group of your choice.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert