People’s Choice Credit Union Credit Cards
Find out about the low-cost credit card you can get with People's Choice Credit Union.
Updated . What changed?
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
People's Choice Credit Union offers a single Visa credit card with a low rate, worldwide acceptance and mobile payment options. You can use this guide to learn more about the card, as well as different benefits you can get through People's Choice Credit Union.
Comparison of People's Choice Credit Union Credit Cards
Types of People’s Choice Credit Union credit cards
Low rate credit cards
The People's Choice Credit Union credit card offers a low introductory rate of 2.99% p.a. for the first 6 months. After that, a low variable interest rate applies for all your transactions, with the actual rate determined based on your application. This card also offers up to 62 interest-free days on purchases, more than the standard 44 or 55 days most cards offer. If you're interested in this card, compare it to other low rate credit cards to help you find one that works for you.
Benefits of banking with a People's Choice Credit Union credit card
If you decide to get a credit card with People's Choice Credit Union, some of the key benefits you'll get include:
People's Choice Credit Union credit cards can be used to shop in-store, online or over the phone with millions of businesses around the world – just look for the Visa logo. When you're shopping in a store, you can tap to pay and won't need to enter a PIN of the purchase is less than $100. You can also take advantage of exclusive deals on shopping, dining, entertainment and travel through Visa Offers + Perks, with the latest deals listed on the Visa Australia website.
People's Choice Credit Union credit cards offer 24/7 support for lost or stolen cards – just call the credit union on 13 11 82 during office hours or Visa on 1800 648 027 at any other time. Online, you also get the added benefit of Visa Secure to help protect your account from unauthorised transactions.
How to apply for a People's Choice Credit Union credit card
You can apply for a People's Choice Credit Union credit card online by filling in a secure application form. You can also apply over the phone by calling 13 11 82 or visit a branch. To get started, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and have all the documents and details you'll need to complete the application.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Australian residency status. You must be a permanent Australian resident or an Australian citizen.
- Employment. You must currently have paid employment.
- Credit history. You must agree to a credit check and should not have been bankrupt or had any legal judgments in the last five years. You can get a free copy of your credit report and score to check these details.
Documents and details
- Personal details. This includes your name, contact details, marital status, number of dependants and your date of birth. You also need to provide a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence, Medicare care or passport.
- Employment details. As well as your salary, you need to provide details such as your job title, length of employment and your employer’s contact details. You may also need to submit recent payslips or bank statements to help verify this information.
- Financial details. This covers income any other sources, as well as savings, investments, other assets and your existing debts. You also need to estimate your share of regular household expenses, such as rent or mortgage payments, utility bills and grocery shopping.
If you have any questions about the application or if you want to check its status after you've submitted all your details, call People's Choice Credit Union on 13 11 82 or visit a branch.
Frequently asked questions
Here, you'll find answers to commonly asked questions about People's Choice Credit Union credit cards. If you have any other questions, get in touch using the contact box below.
More guides on Finder
People’s Choice Credit Union Visa Credit Card
The People's Choice Credit Union Visa card charges a low 2.99% p.a. interest rate for the first 6 months and offers up to 62 interest-free days on purchases.
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.