Credit card offers available for a limited time
Switch and save. Compare promotional offers to find a credit card that saves you money, earns more rewards and more.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Westpac Flex Card
This 0% interest credit card from Westpac offers a $1,000 limit and a flat monthly fee that can be waived – plus you can use it as soon as you’re approved.
- Westpac’s no interest credit card: How does it compare to CommBank and NAB?
The Westpac Flex Card is coming soon, with no interest ever and a $10 monthly fee that's waived if you don't have an outstanding balance.
- Citi Rewards Card – Purchase and Balance Transfer Offer
With 0% interest for 14 months on purchases and balance transfers, is this Citi Rewards Card offer right for you?
- Points travel is back, how can you earn more points?
Picking the right credit card makes a massive difference.
- Illuvium review: Is this a true AAA NFT game?
Illuvium is an open world RPG meets auto battler with an economy based on collectable NFTs and resource mining. Is it worth your ILV stake?
- October’s best balance transfer credit card offers
Nix credit card debt with these balance transfer offers, which mean you can switch and save with 0% interest for up to 36 months.
- CommBank Ultimate Awards Credit Card with Qantas Points
With 70,000 bonus Qantas Points on offer and up to 1.2 points per $1 spent, how do the features on this CommBank credit card stack up?
- In 9 years I’ve never paid credit card interest – here’s how
I've had 4 credit cards, earned a lot of points and used perks without ever paying a cent in interest – and you can too.
- How to avoid Amazon’s new Visa surcharge
Don't pay extra when shopping with the online giant - Angus Kidman shows how to save every time you shop.
- Compare Citibank Australia transaction and savings accounts
Citibank offers a range of personal banking products for customers in Australia.