Endeavour Mutual Bank Credit Cards
Compare Endeavour Mutual Bank credit card features including competitive interest rates and mobile payments.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Endeavour Mutual Bank offers a no-frills Visa credit card with a low annual fee, competitive interest rate and contactless, mobile payments through Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. We go through the key details of this card here, as well as what you can expect when you join this member-owned bank.
Compare Endeavour Mutual Bank credit cards
Types of Endeavour Mutual Bank credit cards
Low rate credit cards
The Endeavour Mutual Bank Visa is a low rate credit card with a 10.49% p.a. interest rate for purchases. It has an annual fee of $30 and also offers tap-and-go payments at the checkout, as well as mobile payments with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
The benefits banking with Endeavour Mutual Bank
Some of the key features you can get with an Endeavour Mutual Bank credit card include:
You can use an Endeavour Mutual Bank credit card to make payments in-store, online and over the phone, wherever Visa is accepted. When you shop online, you can also get an extra layer of protection through Visa Secure verification process. Plus, take advantage of exclusive deals for shopping, dining, entertainment and travel through Visa Offers + Perks (listed on the Visa Australia website).
Flexible banking options
You can check your account balance, transaction history, statements, payments and update your details at any time through Internet banking, the Endeavour Mutual Bank mobile app or by calling the phone banking service on 1300 13 14 20. You can also use the live online chat service between 9am and 5pm on weekdays (Mon-Fri) or visit a branch during opening hours.
Digital wallets and contactless payments
How to apply for an Endeavour Mutual Bank credit card
If you want to apply for the Endeavour Mutual Bank Visa credit card, you can fill in a secure application form online through the bank's website. To get started, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria and have all the documents and details you'll need to complete the application.
- Australian residency status. You must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- Income. You need to have a regular, permanent income.
- Age. You must be over 18 years old
Documents and details
- Personal information. The first section requires your complete name, date of birth, email address, residential address, marital status and number of dependents. If you are new to Endeavour Mutual Bank, you'll also need to provide a valid form of ID, such as your Australian driver's licence or passport.
- Income details. You'll need to include details about your income from all sources, which can include shares and any income you earn from real estate investments. If you're employed, you'll need to include details of your job title, length of employment and your employer's contact details.
- Financial details. This covers your savings and other assets, as well as existing debts, loans and your share of regular household expenses.
- Balance transfer details. If you want to request a balance transfer to move existing debt onto the Endeavour Mutual Bank credit card, you'll need to provide details of the total amount you want transferred, as well as the account name, number and institution's BSB.
Endeavour Mutual Bank gives you the option of saving your online application at any time. You can also download an application form or visit a branch. If you have any questions, you can also call Endeavour Mutual Bank on 1300 13 14 20 or fill in an online enquiry form through the bank's website.
Frequently asked questions
Here, you’ll find answers to the most commonly asked questions about Endeavour Mutual Bank Visa credit cards.
Image: ShutterstockBack to top
More guides on Finder
Endeavour Mutual Bank Visa Credit Card
This low-cost credit card offers the same interest rate for purchases and balance transfers, plus mobile payments with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Ask an Expert