Want a better deal on travel insurance? Find SCTI discounts, coupons, deals for December 2017 and save
Southern Cross Travel Insurance is a trusted travel insurer for hundreds of thousands each year in Australia and New Zealand. SCTI has been helping people find comprehensive since 1982. Keep reading to find out more about Southern Cross Travel Insurance discount codes, specials, cover limits and more.
Current Travel Insurance Deals Available on finder.com.au
Show code & visit sitefi****
Why pay more than you have to for travel insurance? SCTI Travel Insurance Discount Code and Promotions for December 2017
Made a search before? Retrieve your search results
Type or select your destination
Step 1 – Get a quote
The first to step to using your Southern Cross Travel Insurance discount code is to head to their website and fill out the form. When you're doing so you will need to be able to answer:
- Which policy do I need? You can choose from either single or annual travel insurance. If you are planning on travelling more than generally three times in a year, it makes more financial sense to opt for the annual policy.
- When am I travelling? At this point you need to select the start and end of your journey.
- What region do I need to select? You have three choices for regions with SCTI:
- NZ/South Pacific. Only covers these countries and other South Pacific nations.
- Limited World. Cover for the world except for travel to the US or Canada.
- World. Cover for locations.
- How old am I? You Will need to enter your age and the age of anyone else travelling with you.
- What is my email address? Entering your email address is optional.
- Do I have a promo code? On top of being able to get cover from *$15, if you have a promo code you may be able to find even more savings.
Once you have filled in these details, click Get Quote.
Step 2 – Personal details
Now you have gone through the preliminary steps, its time to enter your details. This include:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Contact details including city, state, mobile number and email address.
Once you have completed this step, click confirm.
Step 3 - Specified items and medical conditions
- Specified items. If you require extra cover for expensive items, you may need this extra benefit.
- Pre-existing conditions. If you suffer from a pre-existing conditions, it is at this point that you will need to declare them. If you have a pre-existing condition which you require cover for, make sure you select the right option.
Once you are satisfied with your answers, click confirm.
Step 4 – Payment
Prior to entering your payment details, you will be requested to confirm that you:
- have read and understood the PDS
- provided true information to SCTI
Once you have agreed you will be asked to enter your payment details. Once you have done so, click continue.
Step 5 – Confirmation
Once you have reviewed and confirmed your policy, you're good to go.Back to top
Why should I choose SCTI for my travel insurance?
- Am I covered for baggage and personal Items? If your baggage or personal items are damaged, stolen or lost as a result of an unexpected event, SCTI will pay you a benefit in line with the limit defined in the PDS.
- Is my cash and travel documents protected? If your cash is lost or stolen during your journey, SCTI will reimburse you the value of the cash up to the policy limit.
- What happens if I have to make changes to your journey? If because of an unexpected event you have to alter or cancel your trip prior to leaving Australia, Southern Cross Travel Insurance pay you a benefit of either the total value of your unused prepaid costs or the total value of your reasonable and actual additional alteration costs, whichever is cheaper.
- What happens if I suffer a medical emergency? If you required medical treatment due to an unexpected event, Southern Cross Travel Insurance will either confirm payment to a qualifying hospital or reimburse you for the reasonable and actual medical costs you incurred.
- Am I covered for personal accident? Yes. If you suffer an injury that results in your death, Southern Cross Travel Insurance will pay a benefit to your estate.
- Am I covered for personal liability? Yes. If you become liable for legal expenses, compensation or damages as a result of your negligence, SCTI will pay the benefit amount up to the limit of your policy.
- Rental Vehicle Excess. If you're rental vehicle is damaged or stolen, Southern Cross Travel Insurance will reimburse for the nonrefundable excess payable to the rental company.
What cover is available with Southern Cross Travel Insurance?
Where are headed? Who's going with you? Whether you're heading abroad with your family or by yourself, SCTI have a policy that's right for you. Below is Southern Cross Travel Insurance benefits table.
|What's Covered?||Cover Types||Single Trip Policy||Multi Trip Policy|
|Baggage & Personal Items*|
|Cash & Travel Documents*|
|Changes to Your Journey*|
|Medical & Evacuation*|
|Rental Vehicle Excess|
Find a better deal now
If you're ready to take out a policy, click the apply button below and find out how you can save with Southern Cross Travel Insurance promotion.