Southern Cross Travel Insurance promo code and discounts
Want a better deal on travel insurance? Get your SCTI promotion code and save.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Important:Travel insurance rules continue to change as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. We’re working hard to keep up and make sure our guides are up to date, however some information may not be accurate during the pandemic. It’s even more important to double-check all details that matter to you before taking out cover. Please know that some policies may not be available through Finder at this time. Here are some helpful tips:
- If you're buying a policy today, it's unlikely that you'll be covered for any coronavirus-related claims
- If your travel plans go against government advice, your policy will most likely be voided and you won't be covered
SCTI offers comprehensive travel insurance to Australians and Kiwis travelling abroad and has been operating since 1982.
Here are other discounts available on Finder
Popular Travel Insurance Deals - Coupons coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|4 Jan 2021||Get 25% Off World2Cover Travel Insurance||WW2****|
|4 Jan 2021||Save 5% on your travel insurance when you buy a duo policy with Fastcover||********|
Compare your travel insurance quotes
Made a search before? Retrieve your search results
Type or Select your destination(s)
Why should I choose SCTI for my travel insurance?
Some of the benefits included in SCTI's policies are:
- Cover for baggage and personal items: If your baggage or personal items are damaged, stolen or lost as a result of an unexpected event, SCTI will pay you a benefit in line with the cover terms you've purchased.
- Protection of cash and travel documents: If your cash is lost or stolen during your journey, SCTI will reimburse you the value of the cash as per your policy.
- Unexpected changes to your journey: If you need to change or cancel your trip prior to leaving Australia due to an unexpected event, Southern Cross Travel Insurance will reimburse you for unused prepaid costs or the total value of costs, whichever is cheaper.
- Medical emergency: If you required medical treatment due to an unexpected event, Southern Cross Travel Insurance will either confirm payment to a qualifying hospital or reimburse you for reasonable and actual medical costs.
- Personal accident cover: If you suffer an injury that results in your death, Southern Cross Travel Insurance will pay a benefit to your estate.
- Personal liability: If you become liable for legal expenses, compensation or damages as a result of your negligence, SCTI will pay the benefit amount as per your policy.
- Rental Vehicle Excess. If you're rental vehicle is damaged or stolen, Southern Cross Travel Insurance will reimburse for the non-refundable excess payable to the rental company.
Find a better deal now
If you're ready to take out a policy, click the apply button below and find out how you can save with Southern Cross Travel Insurance.
More guides on Finder
As Australia reopens, don’t forget travel insurance
Travel insurance isn't just for overseas trips.
Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know
Had a trip to Queensland planned? We've got you covered on what to do next.
Grounded travellers could be in for insurance refund
Aussies might be able to claim refunds for unused travel insurance, following a recent ACCC statement.
Coronavirus exposes little-known travel insurance clause
We analysed 31 travel insurance policies to see what's really covered.
Allianz vs AAMI car insurance
Allianz vs AAMI – compare policies side by side and see who has what matters to you.
Excite Holidays has gone into voluntary administration, so check your travel insurance
Excite Holidays goes bust. Learn what to do if your travel plans are affected and how you can prepare yourself for something like this in the future.
Affected by the Philippines Taal Volcano? Travel insurance could help.
Are your travel plans affected by the Taal Volcano in the Philippines? Find out if your travel insurance can cover you.
Australian bushfires: How domestic travel insurance can help
Find out what you can claim if your trip has been cancelled or rescheduled because of the Australian bushfires.
Qantas Car Insurance launches with 20,000 bonus points offer
Customers can also earn Qantas Points for paying premiums and additional points for safety checks.
Ask an Expert