Get 20,000 points as a signup bonus, 1 point for every $1spent and complimentary insurances with this platinum card.
No longer offered in the market
The Queenslanders Credit Union Platinum Rewards Mastercard is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of Platinum credit cards here.
Make everyday purchases using the Queenslanders Credit Union Platinum Rewards Mastercard and get 1 reward point per dollar spent. Redeem your points for flights and non-flight rewards in the Card Services Rewards Program. You’ll also get 20,000 points as a sign-up bonus when you spend or more in the first month. The annual fee for this platinum credit card is $129.
Queenslanders Credit Union Platinum Rewards Mastercard review
Our comparison of platinum credit cards includes comparatively priced products with similar features and benefits. Pay the Queenslanders Credit Union Platinum Rewards Mastercard for a discounted annual fee of $99 in the first year ($129 p.a. thereafter) and you could save hundreds with the 0% p.a. months balance transfer offer. This product also rewards you with 1 Card Services rewards point when you make an eligible purchase. The card has a purchase rate of 20.24% p.a., but you can take advantage of up to 55 interest-free days when you pay your balance in full. Plus, you can take advantage of complimentary travel and purchase insurances with this platinum card.
Benefits of the Queenslanders Credit Union Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Earn rewards points. The Queenslanders Credit Union rewards your Platinum Rewards Mastercard eligible purchases with 1 Card Services rewards point per dollar spent. Spend in the first three months and you’ll also get 20,000 points as a sign-up bonus.
- Balance transfer offer. Queenslanders Credit Union will give you 0% p.a. months on any credit card debt you balance transfer at the point of application. You can use up to 80% of your available credit limit towards a balance transfer. When the promotional period ends, any balance transfer balance you haven’t paid back will be charged at the cash advance rate of interest.
- Complimentary insurance benefits. This platinum credit card includes complimentary insurance. You and your family are eligible for comprehensive international travel insurance when you purchase your overseas travel tickets using your Queenslanders Credit Union Platinum Rewards Mastercard. Cardholders can also access complimentary purchase protection insurance and guaranteed pricing scheme insurance.
- Platinum concierge. A platinum concierge can help you with dinner reservations, concert tickets and travel bookings, anywhere in the world any time of the day.
- Interest-free days. The Queenslanders Credit Union Platinum Rewards Mastercard provides up to 55 days interest-free when you pay your credit card balance in full by the statement due date.
Features of the Queenslanders Credit Union Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Annual fee. Queenslanders Credit Union charges an annual fee of $99 in the first year, then $129 thereafter.
- Balance transfers. Queenslanders Credit Union is offering a promotional rate of interest of 0% p.a. for 14 months for new customers. You can use up to 80% of your credit limit towards a balance transfer. At the end of the balance transfer promotional period, any outstanding balance will be charged at the cash advance rate of interest.
- Cash advance rate. Cash advances accrue interest at 21.74% p.a. Cash advance transactions are ineligible for interest-free days.
- Minimum repayments. Queenslanders Credit Union requires you pay 2%. If you don’t make the minimum repayment by the statement due date, Queenslanders Credit Union charges a $10 late payment fee.
This product offers a standard set of features for a platinum card. If you’re looking for special deals on purchases or a longer balance transfer offer, have a look at our comparison of platinum credit cards.Back to top