Latitude GO Mastercard Frequently Asked Questions
We've read all the fine print. Here's how to get an interest-free payment plan, increase your credit limit, cancel your GO Mastercard account and more.
The Latitude GO Mastercard is a credit card that gives you access to long-term 0% payment plans at participating retailers, including Domayne, Harvey Norman and Joyce Mayne. It also offers interest-free days on everyday purchases along with rates and fees for the account.
If you've got a Latitude GO Mastercard or are thinking about getting one, here you'll find answers to some of the most common questions about this credit card.
Top FAQs for the Latitude GO Mastercard
These are the most common questions we're asked about the GO Mastercard. You'll also find answers to other FAQs – organised by topic – in the sections below.
Interest rates and fees
What interest rate will I pay on the Go Mastercard?
Beyond the 0% interest payment plans, the Latitude GO Mastercard has three different interest rates that may be applied depending on the type of balance you have on the card. These are:
- Purchase rate. This is the standard rate of interest applied to new purchases if you carry a balance from month to month. It’s currently 26.99% p.a. variable.
- Cash advance rate. Withdrawing cash from an ATM, using the card for BPAY or making any other cash advance transactions will attract an interest rate of up to 26.99% p.a.
- Expired promotional purchases. This interest rate is applied to 0% Interest Payment Plan purchases when the balance is not paid in full during the promotional period. This rate is currently 26.99% p.a.
What fees will I pay with the GO Mastercard?
The different fees you could be charged with a Latitude GO Mastercard are listed below, including details of when they apply:
- Account servicing fee. This card charges a fee of $9.95 per month if your balance is over $10.
- Paper statement fee. If you request a printed statement for your account, you will be charged $2.50 per statement.
- Late payment fee. A fee of $35 is applied if you don’t make a payment by the due date.
- Cash advance fee. Withdrawing money and other cash advance transactions will cost $3 or 3% of the transaction (whichever is greater).
- Direct credit advance fee. If you transfer funds from your GO Mastercard to a nominated bank account, you will be charged the greater of $3 or 3% of the total transaction (up to a maximum of $30 per transaction).
- International cash advance fee. A cash advance transaction made in a foreign currency is charged at $4.00 in addition to cash advance fee.
- International transaction fee. A 3% fee is applied for transactions made overseas or in a foreign currency.
- Payment handling fee. Some account payments may attract a $2.50 fee in-person and a $0.95 fee online, for example, those made at Australia Post. You can avoid this fee by making your payments via mail, direct debit or via the Online Service Centre.
Managing your credit card account
Activating and using your GO Mastercard
If you have successfully applied for a Latitude GO Mastercard, you should receive it within 5-10 working days. Once you receive your card, follow these steps to activate it:
- Call 1300 552 079.
- Follow the prompts to verify your card.
- Select a PIN for the card.
After these steps your card will be ready for use.
The Latitude GO Mastercard Online Service Centre
Latitude Financial Services has designed the Go Mastercard Online Service Centre to make managing your GO Mastercard easy. This service gives you access to your account details and balance, as well as 0% Payment Plan offers. You can start using this online banking service by following the steps below:
- Go to the GO Mastercard Online Service Centre homepage
- Click on the "Register" button
- Enter your account details, including your card number and date of birth
- Follow the prompts to confirm your ID and complete your login set up
Once you are logged in, you can check your balance, make payments, set up new statement alerts and more.
Latitude GO Mastercard App
Use the GO Mastercard App lets you manage your account from your smartphone. This app offers the same features as your online account, including account details, transaction history and the ability to update your details.
The GO Mastercard account comes with a number of security features, including:
- Chip and PIN technology. The card is embedded with a secure microchip that encrypts the details stored on the card. It also requires a PIN to verify certain purchases.
- 24/7 fraud monitoring. The GO Mastercard comes with Falcon fraud monitoring to protect you against unauthorised transactions.
- Zero liability policy. This policy reimburses you for unauthorised transactions made on the card.
- Mastercard SecureCode. This is a service you can choose to use for online purchases, which helps verify purchases by asking you a security question or sending you a unique code to enter at the checkout.
Want to find out more about the Latitude GO Mastercard? Finder's review of this credit card weighs up key features and details, as well as how to apply. If you're interested in other credit card options, start you credit card comparison on Finder, or, check out our top picks for the best credit card in every category.
Compare credit cards with instalment plans
More guides on Finder
Issued by Latitude Financial, CreditLine allows you to make Apple purchases of at least $150 and then pay them off with 0% interest.
Latitude 28° Global Platinum Mastercard
The Latitude 28° Global Platinum Mastercard can be an ideal option for the international traveller, offering no transaction fees on purchases and no currency conversion fees for overseas transactions. Plus, travel perks including a Flight Delay Pass and free wifi.
Latitude Gem Visa Credit Card
Get access to in-store finance offers around Australia and interest-free options for your everyday purchases.
Latitude GO Mastercard
The Latitude GO Mastercard offers long-term, 0% interest payment plans at participating retailers.
Ask an Expert