Transport Mutual Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan offers from Transport Mutual Credit Union.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Transport Mutual Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Transport Mutual Credit Union home loan - Discounted Variable (switch and save) Owner Occupier has a 2.79% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Transport Mutual Credit Union home loans
Compare Transport Mutual Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Transport Mutual Credit Union lender profile
- Transport Mutual Credit Union was founded in 1964 as the Main Roads Staff Credit Union. It still specialises in providing financial services to people who work in the transport industry.
- This credit union is also open to all Australians. The head office is in Surry Hills, Sydney NSW.
- Besides home loans, Transport Mutual offers a wide range of personal banking accounts, insurance policies, car and personal loans, insurance packages and internet banking options.
How do I apply for a Transport Mutual Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Transport Mutual Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Transport Mutual Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Transport Mutual Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
Firefighters Mutual Bank Credit Card
This low rate credit card has a $0 annual fee and is available to firefighters and other service workers or volunteers.
Pepper Money is an Aussie non-bank lender that offers a vast range of personal loans and home loans to customers Australia-wide. Find out more here.
Principal and interest home loans
Read Finder's guide to understanding principal and interest home loans.
Pepper Money No Fee Personal Loan Review
Find out more about Pepper Money's no fee personal loan and benefit from a competitive rate from 6.95% p.a., zero fees and loan terms of up to 7 years.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert