On this page you can find information about Southwest Credit Union home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive AWA Alliance Bank rates for...
Compare SouthWest Credit Home Loans
Rates last updated December 7th, 2019
Southwest Credit Union lender profile
- South West Credit is a member-owned financial institution in operation since 1964.
- They are based in Warrnambool, Victoria. They support a school banking program and other community initiatives.
- South West Credit Union offers car and personal loans, business finance and savings and transaction accounts.
How do I apply for a Southwest Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Southwest Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Southwest Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Southwest Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?