SouthWest Credit Union home loans
South West Credit Union is able to offer alternatives to the big banks when looking for a home loan.
Competitive AWA Alliance Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The SouthWest Credit Union Premier Plus Package Home Loan - Owner Occupier has a 3.8% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The SouthWest Credit Union Premier Plus Package Home Loan - Investment has a 4.4% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare SouthWest Credit Home Loans
Southwest Credit Union lender profile
- South West Credit is a member-owned financial institution in operation since 1964.
- They are based in Warrnambool, Victoria. They support a school banking program and other community initiatives.
- South West Credit Union offers car and personal loans, business finance and savings and transaction accounts.
How do I apply for a Southwest Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Southwest Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Southwest Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Southwest Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Get a $2,500 cashback when you switch to Virgin Money with a loan amount of $300,000 or more with an LVR up to 80%. You must apply by 28 August and settle by 30 October 2020.
Ask an Expert