SouthWest Credit Union home loans
South West Credit Union is able to offer alternatives to the big banks when looking for a home loan.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive AWA Alliance Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The SouthWest Credit Union Premier Plus Package Home Loan - Owner Occupier has a 3.8% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The SouthWest Credit Union Premier Plus Package Home Loan - Investment has a 4.4% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare SouthWest Credit Home Loans
Southwest Credit Union lender profile
- South West Credit is a member-owned financial institution in operation since 1964.
- They are based in Warrnambool, Victoria. They support a school banking program and other community initiatives.
- South West Credit Union offers car and personal loans, business finance and savings and transaction accounts.
How do I apply for a Southwest Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Southwest Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Southwest Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Southwest Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Pepper Money No Fee Personal Loan Review
Find out more about Pepper Money's no fee personal loan and benefit from a competitive rate from 6.95% p.a., zero fees and loan terms of up to 7 years.
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card
The Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card gives you simple features, mobile payments and a $0 annual fee in the first year.
Credit Union SA Education Community credit card
Available to people working or studying to work in South Australia's education sector, this card includes a low rate, no annual fee and mobile payments.
homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset
The homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset is fee-free and features a 100% offset account.
MOVE Bank Complete Package Fixed Home Loan
Looking for a low fixed rate loan with an offset account and package benefits? Check out MOVE's Complete Package Fixed Home Loan.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert