Southern Cross Credit Union Home Loans
Compare home loan rates from Southern Cross Credit Union.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Competitive Southern Cross Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Southern Cross Credit Union Platinum Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.09% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Southern Cross Credit Union Basic Home Loan - Variable (Investor, P&I) has a 3.43% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Southern Cross Credit Union home loans
Compare Southern Cross Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Southern Cross Credit Union lender profile
- Southern Cross Credit Union (SCCU) is a community owned and operated banking institution serving the Northern Rivers region of Australia. By reinvesting any profits earned by the institution, they are able to offer members competitive rates and fees for their line of banking products including their home loan packages.
- You will first have to become a member of the credit union before applying for any home loan product. As part of the application you will need to supply your membership number.
How do I apply for a Southern Cross Credit Union mortgage?
Clicking the green button on Southern Cross Credit Union's comparison table will start your application process. Once you leave your details a representative from the lender will get in touch.
Each Southern Cross Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Southern Cross Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert