Police Bank home loans
Your guide to comparing home loan offers by Police Bank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Police Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Police Bank Police Goldrate Home Loan LVR above 80% has a 3.11% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Police Bank Premium Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed (Investor) has a interest rate and lets you borrow up to .
Compare Police Bank home loans
Compare Police Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Police Bank lender profile
- Police Bank started life as the NSW Police Credit Union in the early 1960s. It has since grown and matured into a fully-fledged bank with all the facilities and services that one would expect of one of Australia's largest mutual associations.
- As a member-owned credit union every customer becomes a member of the bank.
- Police Bank offers it members a full range of financial products, from bank accounts and credit cards to mortgages, car loans, business loans and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Police Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Police Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Police Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Police Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
How Australia Post is speeding up home loans
Getting a mortgage has long been a clunky, time consuming and paperwork-heavy process, but a new Australia Post partnership aims to help.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Westpac’s mega-low home loan: Will more Big Four banks follow?
Westpac has launched a mega-low 1.79% home loan, just as experts flag the RBA might raise rates sooner than thought. So why have Westpac cut now?
Citi Rewards Card – Bonus Points Offer
Earn flexible rewards points as you spend and enjoy a big 100,000 bonus points offer with the Citi Rewards Credit Card.
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
CommBank 0.99% Green Loan: Can you get it?
CommBank has announced a new green loan with a 0.99% interest rate, which you can use to buy and install renewable tech in your home.
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert