Police Bank home loans
Your guide to comparing home loan offers by Police Bank.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Competitive Police Bank rates for...
- Home buyers. The Police Bank Police Goldrate Home Loan LVR above 80% has a 3.11% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Police Bank Premium Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed (Investor) has a 3.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Police Bank home loans
Compare Police Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Police Bank lender profile
- Police Bank started life as the NSW Police Credit Union in the early 1960s. It has since grown and matured into a fully-fledged bank with all the facilities and services that one would expect of one of Australia's largest mutual associations.
- As a member-owned credit union every customer becomes a member of the bank.
- Police Bank offers it members a full range of financial products, from bank accounts and credit cards to mortgages, car loans, business loans and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Police Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Police Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Police Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Police Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on finder
Bank Australia Commercial Visa credit card
Designed to help you track business spending, this Bank Australia credit card offers cards for employees and interest-free days on purchases.
How to start a small business from home
6 tips to start a successful home based business.
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Planning your retirement? Here are 4 things you need to know about reverse mortgages
SPONSORED: A reverse mortgage could let you use some of your home equity to fund your retirement costs. Here's what you need to know.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Defence Bank Foundation Credit Card
This card gives you a way to support a program that matches rescue dogs with veterans in need and enjoy a low interest rate on all your spending.
How Budget 2020 will affect you
The complete guide to how tax changes and new regulations will hit your wallet.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
Best home printers in Australia
We’ve read hundreds of real customer reviews to help you find the best printer for your home or home office.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert