On this page you can find information about Police Bank home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Police Bank rates for...
Compare Police Bank home loans
Compare Police Bank home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Rates last updated April 3rd, 2020
Police Bank lender profile
- Police Bank started life as the NSW Police Credit Union in the early 1960s. It has since grown and matured into a fully-fledged bank with all the facilities and services that one would expect of one of Australia's largest mutual associations.
- As a member-owned credit union every customer becomes a member of the bank.
- Police Bank offers it members a full range of financial products, from bank accounts and credit cards to mortgages, car loans, business loans and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Police Bank mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Police Bank, please contact the lender directly.
Each Police Bank product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Police Bank you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?