On this page you can find information about Orange Credit Union home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Orange Credit Union rates for...
Compare Orange Credit Union home loans
Compare Orange Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Orange Credit Union lender profile
- Starting with only 19 members in 1964, Orange Credit Union is now serving almost 12,500 customers. The lender is based in Orange, NSW.
- Orange Credit Union is a mutual banking institution owned and operated by its members. Any Australian resident may become a member.
- Orange Credit Union also offers bank accounts, car loans, personal loans, financial planning and insurance products.
How do I apply for a Orange Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Orange Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Orange Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Orange Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?