On this page you can find information about Northern Inland Credit Union home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Northern Inland Credit Union rates for...
Compare Northern Inland Credit Union home loans
Compare Northern Inland Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated April 1st, 2020
Northern Inland Credit Union lender profile
- Northern Inland Credit Union formed in 1988 when three credit unions joined together. The credit union is based in Tamworth and is entirely member owned.
- Northern Inland Credit Union has a team of 40 staff members has four branches, two in Tamworth, one in Narrabri and one in Gunnedah.
- This credit union has a full range of financial products on offer, including banking, loans, cards and investment products.
How do I apply for a Northern Inland Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Northern Inland Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Northern Inland Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Northern Inland Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?