We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Northern Inland Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Northern Inland Credit Union Dream Value Home Loan Package -Discounted Variable Rate LVR <80% Owner Occupier P&I has a 3.18% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Northern Inland Credit Union Dream Value Home Loan Package -Discounted Variable Rate LVR <=90% Investor P&I has a 3.83% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Northern Inland Credit Union home loans
Compare Northern Inland Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Northern Inland Credit Union lender profile
- Northern Inland Credit Union formed in 1988 when three credit unions joined together. The credit union is based in Tamworth and is entirely member owned.
- Northern Inland Credit Union has a team of 40 staff members has four branches, two in Tamworth, one in Narrabri and one in Gunnedah.
- This credit union has a full range of financial products on offer, including banking, loans, cards and investment products.
How do I apply for a Northern Inland Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Northern Inland Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Northern Inland Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Northern Inland Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert