Northern Inland Credit Union home loans
The Northern Inland Credit Union aims to help its members find ways to manage their home loans.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Northern Inland Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Northern Inland Credit Union Dream Value Home Loan Package -Discounted Variable Rate LVR <80% Owner Occupier P&I has a 3.18% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Northern Inland Credit Union Dream Value Home Loan Package -Discounted Variable Rate LVR <=90% Investor P&I has a 3.83% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Northern Inland Credit Union home loans
Compare Northern Inland Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Northern Inland Credit Union lender profile
- Northern Inland Credit Union formed in 1988 when three credit unions joined together. The credit union is based in Tamworth and is entirely member owned.
- Northern Inland Credit Union has a team of 40 staff members has four branches, two in Tamworth, one in Narrabri and one in Gunnedah.
- This credit union has a full range of financial products on offer, including banking, loans, cards and investment products.
How do I apply for a Northern Inland Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Northern Inland Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Northern Inland Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Northern Inland Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Explore the benefits of rendering a house versus renovating, and the ways which render can improve your home’s overall performance.
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
What is home equity?
A detailed explainer of the concept of home equity and how property owners can make use of it.
Woolworths Team Bank Visa Credit Card
Available to Woolworths Group employees and family, this low-cost card comes with simple features and mobile payment options.
Firefighters Mutual Bank Credit Card
This low rate credit card has a $0 annual fee and is available to firefighters and other service workers or volunteers.
Pepper Money is an Aussie non-bank lender that offers a vast range of personal loans and home loans to customers Australia-wide. Find out more here.
Handypay Personal Loan
Find out more about Handypay's personal loans for home improvements. Personalised rates start from 6.75% p.a. on terms from 1 to 7 years.
Sarah Megginson joins Finder to lead home loan editorial strategy
Highly regarded journalist and industry heavyweight Sarah Megginson has joined Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site, to oversee the editorial strategy for its home loans vertical.
Principal and interest home loans
Read Finder's guide to understanding principal and interest home loans.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert