Fire Service Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Fire Service Credit Union.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Fire Service Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Fire Service Credit Union Firefighter Privilege Package has a 3.25% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Fire Service Credit Union Standard Variable Home Loan has a 3.49% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Fire Service Credit Union home loans
Compare Fire Service Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Fire Service Credit Union lender profile
- Fire Service Credit Union started in 1972 in South Australia. Today it still offers financial services to its members, who are firefighters and other emergency services and their families.
- To join this credit union you will need to work in emergency services in South Australia (or be related to someone who does).
- Fire Service Credit Union offers a range of loans, bank accounts, term deposits and various insurance products.
How do I apply for a Fire Service Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Fire Service Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Fire Service Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Fire Service Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Firefighters Mutual Bank Credit Card
This low rate credit card has a $0 annual fee and is available to firefighters and other service workers or volunteers.
Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card
The Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card gives you simple features, mobile payments and a $0 annual fee in the first year.
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
Central Murray Credit Union Amigo Visa
Save with a low ongoing interest rate of 12.99% p.a. on all card transactions with a new Amigo Visa credit card.
First Choice Credit Union Car loan
For a limited time only, First Choice Credit Union is offering a 5.80% rate on its car loan.
Comprehensive credit reporting and home loans
Here's everything you need to know about Comprehensive Credit Reporting for home loans.
Why did my home loan interest rate change?
Lenders are making upward rate moves outside of the RBA and this is why.
NAB Choice Package Fixed Rate Home Loan Review
Bundle your Fixed Rate loan with a Choice Package to receive an interest rate discount and extra features.
loans.com.au Essentials Home Loan review
The loans.com.au Essentials Home Loan is a basic home loan with minimal fees. Read this product review to find out if it's the right loan for you.
Latitude Financial Services Secured Personal Loan
The Latitude Financial Service Secured Personal Loan is a flexible loan with a competitive fixed interest rate, flexible repayment options and the ability to make additional repayments. Application is simple and can be completed online – find out if you're eligible.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert