Fire Service Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Fire Service Credit Union.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Competitive Fire Service Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Fire Service Credit Union Firefighter Privilege Package has a 3.25% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Fire Service Credit Union Standard Variable Home Loan has a 3.49% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Fire Service Credit Union home loans
Compare Fire Service Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Fire Service Credit Union lender profile
- Fire Service Credit Union started in 1972 in South Australia. Today it still offers financial services to its members, who are firefighters and other emergency services and their families.
- To join this credit union you will need to work in emergency services in South Australia (or be related to someone who does).
- Fire Service Credit Union offers a range of loans, bank accounts, term deposits and various insurance products.
How do I apply for a Fire Service Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Fire Service Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Fire Service Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Fire Service Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on finder
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Sydney Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Sydney Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors. Available with a 5% deposit.
Hunter United Fixed Home Loan
The Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United is a fixed rate loan with options for home buyers and investors.
Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card
The Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card gives you simple features, mobile payments and a $0 annual fee in the first year.
Credit cards vs buy now pay later
Both buy now pay later plans and credit cards give you ways to pay off purchases over time – here's how they compare.
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset
The homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset is fee-free and features a 100% offset account.
Goulburn Murray Credit Union Amigo Credit Card
This Visa credit card offers low-cost and simple account features, plus mobile payments through Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Central Murray Credit Union Amigo Visa
Save with a low ongoing interest rate of 12.99% p.a. on all card transactions with a new Amigo Visa credit card.
Aussie Elevate Variable Home Loan
The Elevate Variable Home Loan from Aussie is a flexible variable rate mortgage with a 100% offset account.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert