On this page you can find information about Fire Service Credit Union home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Fire Service Credit Union rates for...
Compare Fire Service Credit Union home loans
Compare Fire Service Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated April 2nd, 2020
Fire Service Credit Union lender profile
- Fire Service Credit Union started in 1972 in South Australia. Today it still offers financial services to its members, who are firefighters and other emergency services and their families.
- To join this credit union you will need to work in emergency services in South Australia (or be related to someone who does).
- Fire Service Credit Union offers a range of loans, bank accounts, term deposits and various insurance products.
How do I apply for a Fire Service Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Fire Service Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Fire Service Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Fire Service Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?