On this page you can find information about Dnister home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Dnister rates for...
Compare Dnister home loans
Compare Dnister home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated January 25th, 2020
Dnister lender profile
- Dnister started in 1951 to provide financial help to Ukranian migrants. Dnister became a member-owned credit union in 1959.
- Dnister has branches in Essendon, Adelaide and Geelong, plus agencies in Perth and Strathfield NSW.
- Dnister also offers its members saving accounts, term deposits, personal loans, business loans and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Dnister mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Dnister, please contact the lender directly.
Each Dnister product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Dnister you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?