Credit Union SA home loans
What you need to know about borrowing with Credit Union SA.
Competitive Credit Union SA rates for...
- Home buyers. The Credit Union SA Home Loan Package - Variable LVR 80% or less $150k+ Special Offer (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Credit Union SA Home Loan Package - Variable LVR 80% or less $150k+ Special Offer (Investor, P&I) has a 2.69% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Credit Union SA home loans
Compare Credit Union SA home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Credit Union SA lender profile
- Credit Union SA is a South Australian Credit Union. As a credit union, it's member-controlled and reinvests profits to members.
- Credit Union SA has a head office in Adelaide that employs over 150 people. The credit union gives back to the community through education and community development programs.
- Credit Union SA offers cards, banking services, car and personal loans, business finance and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Credit Union SA mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Credit Union SA, please contact the lender directly.
Each Credit Union SA product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Credit Union SA you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Get a $2,500 cashback when you switch to Virgin Money with a loan amount of $300,000 or more with an LVR up to 80%. You must apply by 28 August and settle by 30 October 2020.
Ask an Expert