We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Credit Union SA rates for...
- Home buyers. The Credit Union SA Home Loan Package - Variable LVR 80% or less $150k+ Special Offer (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Credit Union SA Home Loan Package - Variable LVR 80% or less $150k+ Special Offer (Investor, P&I) has a 4.25% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Credit Union SA home loans
Compare Credit Union SA home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Credit Union SA lender profile
- Credit Union SA is a South Australian Credit Union. As a credit union, it's member-controlled and reinvests profits to members.
- Credit Union SA has a head office in Adelaide that employs over 150 people. The credit union gives back to the community through education and community development programs.
- Credit Union SA offers cards, banking services, car and personal loans, business finance and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Credit Union SA mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Credit Union SA, please contact the lender directly.
Each Credit Union SA product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Credit Union SA you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan
If you’re in the market for a new car, the Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan may be able to give you the funds you need. With the security of a fixed rate and flexible repayments, this loan might be what you need to own your new set of wheels.
Australian Unity Fixed Rate Home Loan Health Wealth Happiness Package
A review of Australian Unity’s fixed rate home loan. Discover the features and benefits.
Multiple banks increase fixed home loan rates – more to follow?
Several banks have lifted fixed home loan rates. Does this spell the end of aggressive rate discounts and should you lock in your rates now?
Finder’s RBA Cash Rate Survey: 60% of experts blame BNPL for drop in credit cards
Credit cards are being used less and experts say Buy Now Pay Later services such as Afterpay and Zip are to blame according to the latest Finder RBA Cash Rate Survey results.
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert