Credit Union SA home loans
What you need to know about borrowing with Credit Union SA.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Credit Union SA rates for...
- Home buyers. The Credit Union SA Home Loan Package - Variable LVR 80% or less $150k+ Special Offer (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Credit Union SA Home Loan Package - Variable LVR 80% or less $150k+ Special Offer (Investor, P&I) has a 4.25% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Credit Union SA home loans
Compare Credit Union SA home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Credit Union SA lender profile
- Credit Union SA is a South Australian Credit Union. As a credit union, it's member-controlled and reinvests profits to members.
- Credit Union SA has a head office in Adelaide that employs over 150 people. The credit union gives back to the community through education and community development programs.
- Credit Union SA offers cards, banking services, car and personal loans, business finance and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Credit Union SA mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Credit Union SA, please contact the lender directly.
Each Credit Union SA product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Credit Union SA you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Firefighters Mutual Bank Credit Card
This low rate credit card has a $0 annual fee and is available to firefighters and other service workers or volunteers.
BankSA Vertigo Platinum – Cashback Offer
The BankSA Vertigo Platinum card offers a $300 cashback a low ongoing purchase rate and a range of complimentary insurance covers.
Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card
The Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card gives you simple features, mobile payments and a $0 annual fee in the first year.
P&N Bank & Transaction Account
An everyday transaction account with no account keeping fees and access to Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Credit Union SA Education Community credit card
Available to people working or studying to work in South Australia's education sector, this card includes a low rate, no annual fee and mobile payments.
Goulburn Murray Credit Union Amigo Credit Card
This Visa credit card offers low-cost and simple account features, plus mobile payments through Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
What is a good credit score?
This guide explains credit score ranges from weak through to an excellent score. We cover the differences from Equifax, Experian and Illion.
MOVE Bank Low Rate credit card
The MOVE Bank Low Rate card offers 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 6 months and 8.99% p.a. on new purchases – plus it is a member-owned bank.
Queensland Country Bank Business Visa credit card
This business credit card has a $90 annual fee and offers free additional cardholders, customisable limits and rewards.
Adelaide Bank Visa credit card
Compare the features of this no-frills credit card from Adelaide Bank, including up to 55 days interest-free on purchases and a $30 annual fee.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert