Credit Union SA home loans
What you need to know about borrowing with Credit Union SA.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Competitive Credit Union SA rates for...
- Home buyers. The Credit Union SA Home Loan Package - Variable LVR 80% or less $150k+ Special Offer (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Credit Union SA Home Loan Package - Variable LVR 80% or less $150k+ Special Offer (Investor, P&I) has a 2.59% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Credit Union SA home loans
Compare Credit Union SA home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Credit Union SA lender profile
- Credit Union SA is a South Australian Credit Union. As a credit union, it's member-controlled and reinvests profits to members.
- Credit Union SA has a head office in Adelaide that employs over 150 people. The credit union gives back to the community through education and community development programs.
- Credit Union SA offers cards, banking services, car and personal loans, business finance and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Credit Union SA mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Credit Union SA, please contact the lender directly.
Each Credit Union SA product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Credit Union SA you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Principal and interest home loans
Read Finder's guide to understanding principal and interest home loans.
Pepper Money No Fee Personal Loan Review
Find out more about Pepper Money's no fee personal loan and benefit from a competitive rate from 6.95% p.a., zero fees and loan terms of up to 7 years.
Health Professionals Bank Credit Card
Get an introductory rate of 7.9% p.a. on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months and save with an ongoing $0 annual fee with the Health Professionals Bank Credit Card.
Whistleblower Policy templates (Australia)
Find out what you need to know about Whistleblower Policy Templates before you use one.
What is a credit score?
Find out what a credit score is and what it can do for you.
How much will a reverse mortgage cost you?
SPONSORED: Calculating the potential costs of a reverse mortgage can be tricky. We'll break it down step by step for you.
Online first aid courses in Australia
Be prepared to help in any situation. Here's what you need to know about taking an online first aid course.
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Planning your retirement? Here are 4 things you need to know about reverse mortgages
SPONSORED: A reverse mortgage could let you use some of your home equity to fund your retirement costs. Here's what you need to know.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert