On this page you can find information about Credit Union SA home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Credit Union SA rates for...
Compare Credit Union SA home loans
Compare Credit Union SA home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Rates last updated February 23rd, 2020
Credit Union SA lender profile
- Credit Union SA is a South Australian Credit Union. As a credit union, it's member-controlled and reinvests profits to members.
- Credit Union SA has a head office in Adelaide that employs over 150 people. The credit union gives back to the community through education and community development programs.
- Credit Union SA offers cards, banking services, car and personal loans, business finance and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Credit Union SA mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Credit Union SA, please contact the lender directly.
Each Credit Union SA product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Credit Union SA you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?