We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about Central Murray Credit Union home loans.
Compare Central Murray Credit Union (CMCU) home loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Central Murray Credit Union lender profile
- Central Murray Credit Union was established in 1972. It serves the communities around the Murray River in Victoria and New South Wales, with a specific focus on low income families.
- This credit union has branches in Yarrawonga, Cobram and Tungamah.
- Central Murray Credit Union also offers savings accounts, loans, financial planning and a range of insurance products.
How do I apply for a Central Murray Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Central Murray Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Central Murray Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Central Murray Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
CBA’s new 0.99% green home loan: Who’s eligible + how to get it
CommBank has launched its 0.99% green loan following a pilot in February this year. Here’s how to get this ultra-low home loan rate.
Citi Clear Credit Card – Exclusive Offer
This Citi Clear Credit Card offer includes 0% on balance transfers for 28 months and a reduced first-year annual fee. Compare and apply here.
Nano Digital Home Loans variable loan
A review of Nano’s variable home loan. Learn more about this mortgage.
Guarantor Personal Loans
If you don't quite meet the criteria for a personal loan, applying with a guarantor can help get your application over the line.
Home loans take months, how does this bank do 7-day approvals?
Neo bank 86 400 is now offering swift turnaround times on home loans direct to consumers, with approvals coming through within 48 hours – and loan settlement in as little as 7 days.
Business car loans
If you're after a business car, compare your vehicle finance and car loan options and get your business on the road.
The expenses preventing Aussie households from saving
Food, utility bills and eating out are the top expenses preventing Australians from building wealth. Find out how to boost your income and cut your expenses.
Instant home loan approval – are you eligible?
While other lenders have long turnaround times and clunky approval processes, a new home loan offers instant approval. What's the catch?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert