Central Murray Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Central Murray Credit Union.
On this page you can find information about Central Murray Credit Union home loans.
Compare Central Murray Credit Union (CMCU) home loans
Central Murray Credit Union lender profile
- Central Murray Credit Union was established in 1972. It serves the communities around the Murray River in Victoria and New South Wales, with a specific focus on low income families.
- This credit union has branches in Yarrawonga, Cobram and Tungamah.
- Central Murray Credit Union also offers savings accounts, loans, financial planning and a range of insurance products.
How do I apply for a Central Murray Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Central Murray Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Central Murray Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Central Murray Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Online only cashback offer: Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get a $4,000 cashback for their first application (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply). Buyers and refinancers can get this competitive variable interest rate. Application fee waived for loans above $150,000.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.84% p.a. and a 2.84% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert