Broken Hill Community Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Broken Hill Community Credit Union.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Broken Hill Community Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Broken Hill Community Credit Union Purchase and Construction Home Loan has a 4.84% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Broken Hill Community Credit Union Investment Loan has a 5.64% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Broken Hill Community Credit Union home loans
Compare Broken Hill Community Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Broken Hill Community Credit Union lender profile
- Broken Hill Community Credit Union was founded in 1974 and is now Broken Hill's largest credit union.
- Broken Hill Community Credit Union is a community-owned institution and is active in the local community, bolstering a number of sports and educational projects.
- Broken Hill Community Credit Union also offers bank accounts, term deposits, insurance and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Broken Hill Community Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Broken Hill Community Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Broken Hill Community Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Broken Hill Community Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card
The Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card gives you simple features, mobile payments and a $0 annual fee in the first year.
Credit Union SA Education Community credit card
Available to people working or studying to work in South Australia's education sector, this card includes a low rate, no annual fee and mobile payments.
Central Murray Credit Union Amigo Visa
Save with a low ongoing interest rate of 12.99% p.a. on all card transactions with a new Amigo Visa credit card.
First Choice Credit Union Car loan
For a limited time only, First Choice Credit Union is offering a 5.80% rate on its car loan.
Athena Home Loan Review
Get a competitive mortgage offer from Athena, a digital Australian lender. Compare rates for home owners and investors.
Why did my home loan interest rate change?
Lenders are making upward rate moves outside of the RBA and this is why.
Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package
The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package is a package home loan that offers discounts on Community First products and rates with annual package fee.
Aussie Select Line of Credit Home Loan review
Borrow up to 90% of the value of the equity in your home with an Aussie Select Line of Credit Home Loan.
Community First Credit Union: Fixed Rate Unsecured Personal Loan
The hassle-free fixed rate personal loan that you can pay back quickly and without penalties.
Northern Inland Credit Union Low Rate Visa
The Northern Inland Credit Union Low Rate Visa card couples a competitive interest rate with $0 annual fee.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert