Broken Hill Community Credit Union home loans
Compare home loan rates from Broken Hill Community Credit Union.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Competitive Broken Hill Community Credit Union rates for...
- Home buyers. The Broken Hill Community Credit Union Purchase and Construction Home Loan has a 4.84% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
- Investors. The Broken Hill Community Credit Union Investment Loan has a 5.64% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 95%.
Compare Broken Hill Community Credit Union home loans
Compare Broken Hill Community Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Broken Hill Community Credit Union lender profile
- Broken Hill Community Credit Union was founded in 1974 and is now Broken Hill's largest credit union.
- Broken Hill Community Credit Union is a community-owned institution and is active in the local community, bolstering a number of sports and educational projects.
- Broken Hill Community Credit Union also offers bank accounts, term deposits, insurance and financial planning.
How do I apply for a Broken Hill Community Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Broken Hill Community Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Broken Hill Community Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Broken Hill Community Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Investment loans almost halved in cost since COVID-19
While COVID-19 has delivered a number of economic challenges, there is one area where Australians have benefits – with investment loans now cheaper than they've ever been.
Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card
The Illawarra Credit Union Low Rate credit card gives you simple features, mobile payments and a $0 annual fee in the first year.
Credit Union SA Education Community credit card
Available to people working or studying to work in South Australia's education sector, this card includes a low rate, no annual fee and mobile payments.
Goulburn Murray Credit Union Amigo Credit Card
This Visa credit card offers low-cost and simple account features, plus mobile payments through Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Central Murray Credit Union Amigo Visa
Save with a low ongoing interest rate of 12.99% p.a. on all card transactions with a new Amigo Visa credit card.
Reduce Rate Slasher Variable Home Loan
A review of the Reduce Rate Slasher Variable Home Loan. This loan has a 100% offset account.
First Choice Credit Union Car loan
For a limited time only, First Choice Credit Union is offering a 5.80% rate on its car loan.
Cash rate on way to 0.50%, say 1 in 3 experts
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) will likely back up last month’s cash rate cut with a consecutive decrease in July, according to Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site. More than 1,000 home loan rates have been reduced in June alone.
Gateway Bank Low Rate Essentials Variable Rate Home Loan
The Gateway Bank Low Rate Essentials Variable Rate Home Loan has competitive rates and low fees. Learn more and apply.
Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Variable Home Loan
A review of the Yellow Brick Road Flexi Options Variable Home Loan. This loan has a 100% offset account.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Ask an Expert