On this page you can find information about Broken Hill Community Credit Union home loans. Skip ahead to the full table of products or read more about the lender.
Competitive Broken Hill Community Credit Union rates for...
Compare Broken Hill Community Credit Union home loans
Compare Broken Hill Community Credit Union home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans.
Broken Hill Community Credit Union lender profile
- Broken Hill Community Credit Union was founded in 1974 and is now Broken Hill's largest credit union.
- Broken Hill Community Credit Union is a community-owned institution and is active in the local community, bolstering a number of sports and educational projects.
- Broken Hill Community Credit Union also offers bank accounts, term deposits, insurance and financial planning.
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Broken Hill Community Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Broken Hill Community Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Broken Hill Community Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Detailed guide to home loan applications and paperwork
Looking for more mortgage options?