Qudos Bank Credit Cards
Compare the features of Qudos Bank credit cards including low rate, no annual fee and frequent flyer reward options.
Updated . What changed?
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Qudos Bank gives you the choice of three different credit cards, with low-cost features or platinum perks and Qantas Frequent Flyer rewards. If you're a member of Qudos Bank or are thinking of becomining one, you can use this guide to learn more about these credit cards and the key features you'll get through this member-owned bank.
Comparison of Qudos Bank Credit Cards
Types of Qudos Bank Credit Cards
Low rate credit cards
The Qudos Bank Lifestyle Credit Card is a low rate credit card that also offers no annual fee for life. Outside of any promotions, it charges a variable interest rate of 12.34% p.a. for all transactions. Unlike some low rate credit cards, it does not offer interest-free days on purchases if you pay off your balance in full each month. So if you think there will be times when you don't carry a balance, you may want to compare other low rate credit cards that do give you the option of interest-free days. You can also learn more about how interest-free days work to decide if it's a feature you'll actually use.
No annual fee credit cards
The Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus Credit Card is a no annual fee credit card. It has a variable interest rate of 15.85% p.a., which is a little higher than the Lifestyle credit card but still competitive with other no annual fee cards. It also offers up to 46 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your entire balance by the due date on each statement.
Platinum credit cards
The Qudos Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card has an annual fee in line with other platinum rewards or frequent flyer credit cards and offers a competitive 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent up to $2,500 for each statement period, and 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent for the rest of the statement period. You can also earn 1 extra Qantas Point per $1 spent on Qantas services and products. Other platinum perks on this card include complimentary travel insurance and a 24/7 concierge service that can help you with tasks such as booking travel or dining, planning events or sourcing gifts. Remember to look at the perks of other platinum credit cards to help decide if this card fits with what you want.
The benefits of banking with a Qudos Bank credit card
The Qudos Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card rewards you with 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases and 1 extra Qantas Point per $1 spent on Qantas products and services. This can help boost your Qantas Points balance both on the ground and in the air.
Free Qantas Frequent Flyer membership
Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership is an included benefit for Qudos Bank Visa Platinum cardholders. The frequent flyer program usually costs $99.50 to join.
You can use a Qudos Bank Visa credit card at the shops, online or over the phone with any business that accepts Visa cards. You can also enjoy exclusive deals on shopping, dining, entertainment and travel through Visa Offers + Perks, with the latest offers listed on the Visa Australia website.
Check your account balance, change your PIN, report a lost or stolen card and update other details through the Qudos Bank App or Internet banking service. You can also use the phone banking service by calling 1300 360 865, or visit a Qudos Bank branch in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth.
If you have Apple Pay or Google Pay, you can add a Qudos Bank credit card and make contactless payments straight from your mobile phone or device. You also have the option of tapping to pay with your actual Qudos Bank credit card when you're shopping in-store.
Qudos Bank credit cards offer ORION 24/7 account protection services to help keep you safe from fraud. You also get access to Visa's worldwide emergency hotline for lost or stolen cards, as well as the Visa zero liability policy to help keep your money safe if fraud does occur.
How to apply for Qudos Bank credit cards
You can apply for a Qudos Bank credit card online by filling in a secure application form on the bank's website. Before you apply, make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and have the required documents handy.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Australian residency status. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Employment. You must currently have paid employment.
- Credit history. You must not have any history of bankruptcy.
Documents and Details
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, residential address, email address and contact number. If you're not a current Qudos Bank member, you'll need to verify your ID by providing details from your driver’s licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Employment details. As well as your salary, you'll need to provide details about your occupation, length of employment and your employer's contact details. You may also need to provide recent payslips or bank statements to help verify these details.
- Financial details. This covers any other forms of income, as well as savings, investments, other assets and your existing cards, loans or other debts. You also need to provide an estimate of your share of regular household spending.
Once you have started the application, you have the option of saving it and returning at another time. Qudos Bank may also follow up on incomplete applications. If you have any questions before you apply or if you want to check the application status after you've submitted it, call Qudos Bank on 1300 747 747.
Frequently asked questions
Image: Qudos BankBack to top
More guides on Finder
Qudos Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card
Reward your spending with Qantas Points and cut your interest costs with a low introductory rate with the Qudos Bank Visa Platinum credit card.
Qudos Bank Lifestyle Credit Card
The Qudos Bank Lifestyle Visa offers low-cost, simple access to credit with an introductory interest rate and $0 annual fee for life.
Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus Credit Card
Pay no annual fee and save with a low introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers.
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.