Qudos Bank is a customer-owned bank that was founded in 1959 by Qantas employees, but anyone can apply for its products and accounts. It offers 3 credit cards, with a choice of low-cost features or Qantas Points and platinum perks.
Comparison of Qudos Bank Credit Cards
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Types of Qudos Bank credit cards
Low rate credit cards
The Qudos Bank Lifestyle Credit Card is a low rate credit card that also offers no annual fee for life. Outside of any promotions, it charges a variable interest rate of 12.84% p.a. for all transactions. But unlike some low rate credit cards, it doesn't offer interest-free days on purchases.
No annual fee credit cards
The Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus Credit Card has no annual fee and a variable interest rate of 16.35% p.a., which is competitive with other no annual fee cards. It also offers up to 46 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your entire balance by the due date on each statement.
Frequent flyer credit cards
The Qudos Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card has an annual fee in line with other platinum rewards or frequent flyer credit cards and offers 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent up to $2,500 for each statement period, and 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent for the rest of the statement period. You can also earn 1 extra Qantas Point per $1 spent on Qantas services and products. Other perks include complimentary travel insurance and a 24/7 concierge service that can help you with tasks such as booking travel or dining, planning events or sourcing gifts.
Benefits of a Qudos Bank credit card
Free Qantas Frequent Flyer membership
If you choose the Qudos Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card, you can get complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership. This saves $99.50 on the usual joining fee and allows you to earn Qantas Points per $1 of eligible spending with the card.
You can use a Qudos Bank credit card at the shops, online or over the phone with any business that accepts Visa cards. You also get access to deals on shopping, dining, entertainment and travel through Visa Offers + Perks, with the latest offers listed on the Visa Australia website.
You can check your account balance, change your PIN, report a lost or stolen card and update other details through the Qudos Bank app or internet banking service. You can also use the phone banking service by calling 1300 360 865. Or, visit a Qudos Bank branch in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth.
Contactless payments and digital wallets
If you have Apple Pay or Google Pay, you can add a Qudos Bank credit card and make contactless payments straight from your mobile phone or device. You also have the option of tapping to pay with your actual Qudos Bank credit card when you're shopping in-store.
Qudos Bank credit cards offer ORION 24/7 account protection services to help keep you safe from fraud. You also get access to Visa's worldwide emergency hotline for lost or stolen cards, as well as the Visa zero liability policy to help keep your money safe if fraud does occur.
How to apply
You can apply for a Qudos Bank credit card online by filling in a secure application form on the bank's website. Before you apply, make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and have the required documents handy.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Australian residency status. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Employment. You must currently have paid employment.
- Credit history. You must not have any history of bankruptcy.
Documents and Details
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, residential address, email address and contact number. If you're not a current Qudos Bank member, you'll need to verify your ID by providing details from your driver’s licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Employment details. As well as your salary, you'll need to provide details about your occupation, length of employment and your employer's contact details. You may also need to provide recent payslips or bank statements to help verify these details.
- Financial details. This covers any other forms of income, as well as savings, investments, other assets and your existing cards, loans or other debts. You also need to provide an estimate of your share of regular household spending.
If you have any questions before you apply or if you want to check the application status after you've submitted it, call Qudos Bank on 1300 747 747.
Credit card brands similar to Qudos Bank
If you want frequent flyer rewards or customer-owned banking benefits, here are 3 other credit card providers you could compare with Qudos Bank:
Frequently asked questions
Contact details and related links
- Qudos Bank phone number: 1300 747 747
- Lost and stolen cards 24/7 phone number: 1800 621 199
- Qudos Bank Personal Loan
- Qudos Bank savings and bank accounts
Want to compare a wider range of credit cards? Check out the latest offers for rewards, balance transfers, low rates and more.
More guides on Finder
Qudos Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card
Reward your spending with Qantas Points and cut your interest costs with a low introductory rate with the Qudos Bank Visa Platinum credit card.
Qudos Bank Lifestyle Credit Card
The Qudos Bank Lifestyle Visa offers low-cost, simple access to credit with an introductory interest rate and $0 annual fee for life.
Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus Credit Card
Pay no annual fee and save with a low introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers.
Ask an Expert