Hume Bank Credit Cards
Join a customer-owned bank that places community values, friendly service, competitive products and customer convenience at the heart of their existence.
Hume Bank offers the regional community a real banking alternative as a leading regional mutual financial institution. It offers competitive products, a high level of customer service and convenience with the mutual banking difference of providing what suits well for its customers, not shareholders. With Hume Bank you have access to 19 branches and 45 ATMs across Australia.
Comparison of Hume Bank Credit Cards
Types of credit cards that Hume Bank offers
Low rate credit cards
Low interest rate credit cards can provide you with a lower interest credit solution, giving you the flexibility and convenience to spend and make purchases on your credit card whilst taking advantage of lowest interest repayments. Hume Bank’s low rate credit card offers a low rate of interest at no annual fee.
Business credit cards
Business credit cards provide various advantages for business owners including tax deductions on spending and maximising points earnings potential. Hume provides the choice of three cards that give you the freedom to manage your cash flow.
The benefits of banking with Hume Bank
Mutual banking benefit
Banking with a mutual bank means that decisions are made on what is ideal for customers rather than the shareholders.
Internet banking offers access 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Allows you to manage your money with smart phone banking, available for iPhone, iPad, Android (phone), Windows Phone and web application via a mobile device web browser.
Offers a system to manage your account wherever there is access to a phone, providing the following services:
- Find out balances of your savings and loan accounts
- List details of the last five transactions on your accounts
- Transfer funds between internal accounts
- Pay your bills using BPAY
- Find out interest details on your accounts
Branches & ATMs
With an expanding network of 19 branches and 45 ATMs across Australia, members have access to a convenient and comprehensive service.
How to apply for Hume Bank Credit Cards
If you would like to apply for a Hume Bank credit card press the ‘Go to Site’ button and you will be redirected to a secure web form. Please have the following details on hand to assist with your application:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply.
- Personal Details. Full name, your driver's licence (if you have one)
- Employment details. Your employer's address and contact number, accountant's name and contact number (if self-employed)
- Income details. Details of your income, assets and liabilities
- Customer Number. Your Hume customer number is located on your statement (if you're already a Hume customer)
What happens next?
After completion of the online application Hume Bank will notify you of whether the application has been approved. Once your application has been approved by Hume Bank, it should take within 10 working days to receive your card.
If you are not already a customer of Hume Bank you will need to come into a Hume branch and provide the appropriate ID.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.