Looking for a discount on your travel insurance? Enjoy these exclusive coupon codes to help you save.
If you’re planning a trip, travel insurance is an essential expense. But if you’ve already maxed out your budget booking flights, accommodation, tours and all the rest, every little bit you save helps. Exclusive to finder.com.au, these travel insurance promo codes offer discounts off the price of travel insurance policies with some of Australia’s leading insurers.
Save with these travel insurance discounts for November 2017
Show code & visit siteYO****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit sitefi****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteCO****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
What are travel insurance coupon codes?
Travel insurance coupon codes are online promo codes that allow you to save money when you buy travel insurance. Simply by entering one of the codes above when you buy a policy online from one of our travel insurance partners, you can access a discounted premium. This means you can enjoy all the benefits you would usually expect when you purchase travel insurance, but with the added bonus of substantial savings off the normal price of cover.
What are the pros and cons of using an online promo code?
Thinking of using a coupon code to help save money on the cost of travel insurance for your next trip? Make sure you consider the pros and cons first.
- Save money. Yeah, obviously! With these coupon codes at your disposal, you can pay less for travel insurance – it’s as simple as that.
- Quick and easy. You don’t need to fill out any complicated forms or sign up to any spam email marketing service; all you need to do is enter the relevant code when you buy a policy.
- Variety. Finder.com.au offers coupon codes from a number of travel insurance providers, which means there are several options to choose from when searching for cover.
- Wide range of policies. Travel insurance coupon codes can also be used across a range of policies, allowing you to choose cover that suits your needs.
- You may need to look past the cost. The premium is far from the only factor that determines whether a travel insurance policy is right for you. You should also look at policy features, limits and exclusions when choosing an insurer.
- Terms and conditions can apply. Make sure you’re aware of any terms and conditions that apply to travel insurance discounts.
- Not all policies may be discounted. Some insurers only offer discounts on particular policies, so make sure that you're getting the policy you want.
- The discount may only be available for a limited time. Some discounts are offered for a short period, so don't miss out.
How do I use my coupon code?
Using a finder.com.au coupon code is quick and easy. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps:
- Review the current coupon codes listed above and choose the one you want
- Click on the relevant link to view the code for your chosen travel insurer
- By clicking on the link, you will also be taken to the insurer’s website so you can obtain a detailed quote
- Review your travel insurance quote. If you’re happy with the cost of cover and the features the policy offers, proceed to checkout
- Enter your coupon code in the field provided during the checkout process. Click “Apply” if necessary
- The coupon code discount will be automatically deducted from the cost of your policy
- Pay for the policy and hit the road with peace of mind!
Travel insurance providers offering coupon codes on finder.com.au
Columbus Direct has covered more than 15 million travellers worldwide since 1988. Access its coupon codes to enjoy a significant discount off travel insurance for your next trip.
Tick Travel Insurance offers simple and straightforward travel insurance policies to suit the needs of a wide range of travellers. For discount travel insurance tailored to your requirements, check out our Tick coupon codes.
youGo offers discount travel insurance to offer financial protection against a broad range of travel risks. Browse our youGo travel insurance coupon codes to save money when purchasing cover for your next trip.
Why use travel insurance coupon codes?
Why should you use a travel insurance coupon code? Because you could save money, that’s why. We could all do with a little extra spending money on our next holiday, and using coupon codes is a simple way to save when buying travel insurance and keep more money in your own pocket.
Just by copying and pasting one of the codes above, you could enjoy substantial savings on the cost of travel insurance. Our range of travel insurance coupon codes is also constantly updated, so make sure to check back with us whenever you’re planning your next holiday for the latest deals and discounts.
How to save on travel insurance
Coupon codes aren’t the only way you can save money on travel insurance. Keep the following tips in mind to help cut the cost of your premium:
- Buy direct. Travel insurance from travel agents and airlines tends to be far more expensive than insurance purchased directly from an insurer, simply because many travel agents and airlines charge a commission on top of the price of cover.
- Choose a lower level of cover. It shouldn’t come as a surprise to find that the lower the level of travel insurance cover you choose, the cheaper your premium will be. So if the cost of cover is important to you, consider choosing a basic policy rather than comprehensive cover, and remember to remove any optional extras you don’t need.
- Consider multi-trip cover. Are you a frequent traveller? If so, buying a separate travel insurance policy for every trip you take can add up to be quite expensive. That’s why it could be worth your while considering annual multi-trip insurance, which covers all your holidays across a 12-month period and works out to be much cheaper for regular travellers.
- Purchase a joint policy. If you’re travelling with a friend or relative, it can be quite expensive if each of you purchase separate travel insurance policies. But if you pool your resources and buy a joint policy, you can enjoy significant savings.
- Adjust your excess. Many insurers allow you to choose the excess amount payable when you make a claim. By shifting to a higher excess, you can enjoy lower premiums.
- Student discounts. Students tend to travel on a tight budget, so saving a little extra money on your travel insurance cover is always welcome. With this in mind, you may want to hunt around for an insurer that offers discounted cover for student travellers.
- Senior discounts. If you’re over 55 years of age and no longer working full time, some insurers will offer discounted travel insurance for seniors. Check the fine print or contact the insurer directly to find out whether they offer any seniors discounts.
- Group discounts. Travelling as part of a group? Use your strength in numbers to negotiate a better deal on your travel insurance policy.
- Find cover for the whole family. If you’re planning a family holiday, did you know that many insurers will cover your children and other dependents travelling with you free of charge? This can help reduce the cost of cover, so check the fine print to find out whether your insurer offers cover for the whole family.
- Shop around. Last but definitely not least, make sure to shop around for the best policy. This will not only help you find the most affordable cover, but more importantly, it will allow you to choose the policy that provides the best value.
For more tips on travel insurance discounts and savings, check out our guide to reducing your travel insurance premium. Otherwise, choose the discount you want from those listed above and enjoy the savings on offer.