ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures Complimentary Domestic Flight Routes
Discover where you can travel and how to redeem your complimentary flight.
The ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures credit card offers a wide range of travel benefits, including a complimentary return domestic flight with Virgin Australia every year you hold the card. To redeem your complimentary flight, you must spend $2,500 in the first three months from the date you opened the account and book your flight at least 60 days of travel. You can use this guide to compare where you can travel and how you can redeem your complimentary domestic flight.
You can redeem your complimentary domestic flight by following these steps:
- Choose your departure and destination points from the table below.
- Call the ANZ Rewards Centre on 1300 367 763 at least 60 days before you plan to travel.
- Provide your relevant account and requested flight details.
- Confirm the booking and enjoy your trip.
Where you can fly to and from
Terms and conditions to consider
Before booking your complimentary domestic flight with Virgin Australia, make sure you’re familiar with the fine print for this perk:
- Minimum spend. You must spend at least $2,500 in the first three months after your “Account Date” (the date or anniversary of when you opened the account). You must also book the flight at least 60 days of the travel date.
- Primary cardholder. Flight bookings must be made in the name of the person who holds the ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures credit card account.
- Account status. Your account must be in good standing for you to redeem your free flight. This means you must pay at least the minimum amount by the due date on each statement. Suspended or cancelled accounts are not eligible for free flights.
- Redemption period. You must book your flight before the end of each 12-month period you have the account. Unused flights cannot be carried forward if you don't redeem them within the year.
- Availability. Flight bookings are subject to availability and neither ANZ or Virgin Australia guarantee that seats will be available to your preferred location or on your chosen dates or times. Seat availability may be particularly limited over busy periods including school holidays, public holidays, long weekends and special events. With this in mind, aim to book as far in advance as possible to secure the flight you want.
- Restricted fares. This offer is restricted to selected economy (Saver) fare classes on flights operated by Virgin Australia.
- Changing bookings. You can request changes to your booking by calling the ANZ Rewards Centre on 1300 367 763. Additional fees and charges may apply to changes.
- Travelling with other people. You may purchase fares for additional passengers on your chosen flight. If you want to sit together, make sure you request this at the time of your booking.
- Reward restrictions. You will not earn Velocity Points or status credits on your rewards flight. You also won’t be able to upgrade your complimentary booking using points or any other offers.
- Other responsibilities. You are responsible for obtaining your own travel insurance and for any passport, customs and visa requirements if applicable (for example, if you have a connecting flight overseas).
The complimentary domestic flight with the ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures credit card could be a great way to save on your next Australian holiday. It's also a useful way to get extra value from your credit card. However, you should make sure that you're familiar with the rates, rates and other features associated with the card. For more information, check out Finder's review of the ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures credit card.Back to top
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.