ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures Complimentary Domestic Flight Routes
As of 1 December 2020, the complimentary domestic flight and lounge pass features have been discontinued.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Features no longer availableThe ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures Card complimentary flight feature is no longer offered. We've left the most recent information up for those who may already own this card.
For existing cardholders, the last date to book your complimentary flight and lounge passes is by 8pm on 7 December 2020 or before the anniversary of your account activation if it falls before 7 December 2020.
If you have not booked your complimentary flight or lounge passes for your current account year, you should call the ANZ Rewards Centre on 1300 367 763 to discuss your options.
Compare other frequent flyer credit cards
Bonus points can be a quick way to boost your rewards balance and get you to your next destination faster. Be sure to factor these offers into your comparison.
The following information was last updated in November 2020.
The ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures credit card offers a wide range of travel benefits, including a complimentary return domestic flight with Virgin Australia every year you hold the card. To redeem your complimentary flight, you must spend $500 in the first three months from the date you opened the account and book your flight at least 60 days of travel. You can use this guide to compare where you can travel and how you can redeem your complimentary domestic flight.
How to book your complimentary return domestic flight
- Choose your departure and destination points from the table below.
- Call the ANZ Rewards Centre on 1300 367 763 at least 60 days before you plan to travel.
- Provide your relevant account and requested flight details.
- Confirm the booking and enjoy your trip.
Where you can fly to and from
Terms and conditions to consider
Before booking your complimentary domestic flight with Virgin Australia, make sure you’re familiar with the fine print for this perk:
- Minimum spend. You must spend at least $500 in the first three months after your “Account Date” (the date or anniversary of when you opened the account). You must also book the flight at least 60 days of the travel date.
- Primary cardholder. Flight bookings must be made in the name of the person who holds the ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures credit card account.
- Account status. Your account must be in good standing for you to redeem your free flight. This means you must pay at least the minimum amount by the due date on each statement. Suspended or cancelled accounts are not eligible for free flights.
- Redemption period. You must book your flight before the end of each 12-month period you have the account. Unused flights cannot be carried forward if you don't redeem them within the year.
- Availability. Flight bookings are subject to availability and neither ANZ or Virgin Australia guarantee that seats will be available to your preferred location or on your chosen dates or times. Seat availability may be particularly limited over busy periods including school holidays, public holidays, long weekends and special events. With this in mind, aim to book as far in advance as possible to secure the flight you want.
- Restricted fares. This offer is restricted to selected economy (Saver) fare classes on flights operated by Virgin Australia.
- Changing bookings. You can request changes to your booking by calling the ANZ Rewards Centre on 1300 367 763. Additional fees and charges may apply to changes.
- Travelling with other people. You may purchase fares for additional passengers on your chosen flight. If you want to sit together, make sure you request this at the time of your booking.
- Reward restrictions. You will not earn Velocity Points or status credits on your rewards flight. You also won’t be able to upgrade your complimentary booking using points or any other offers.
- Other responsibilities. You are responsible for obtaining your own travel insurance and for any passport, customs and visa requirements if applicable (for example, if you have a connecting flight overseas).
The complimentary domestic flight with the ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures credit card could be a great way to save on your next Australian holiday. It's also a useful way to get extra value from your credit card. However, you should make sure that you're familiar with the rates, rates and other features associated with the card. For more information, check out Finder's review of the ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures credit card.Back to top
More guides on Finder
ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card – Exclusive Offer
The ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card offers a competitive rewards program, $0 annual fee for the first year, a $500 gift card, a balance transfer offer and a range of complimentary insurance covers.
Half a million fares up for grabs from $75 with Virgin Australia’s sale
EXPIRED: Sort out your 2021 travel plans with this Virgin Australia sale.
Nab $55 flights across Australia with Jetstar’s Fare Frenzy
Sort out your Christmas holidays with a trip across the country.
Virgin Australia has your next domestic escape sorted from $89
EXPIRED: Discover the likes of Tasmania, Western Australia, Queensland, South Australia and more.
Christmas travel 50% less than last year
It's shaping up to be a very merry Christmas indeed.
Virgin Australia’s sale is flying you across the country from $69
EXPIRED: Calling all holidaymakers! It's time to see what's up Down Under.
Hotel health and safety measures that will help keep you safe during COVID-19
Have a safe stay on your next Australian getaway with these hotel health and safety measures.
Europe 2021 anyone? This Qatar Airways sale has dropped global fares from $1,159
EXPIRED: Book a flexible ticket now with the option to travel when you're ready. The streets of Spain, Italy, Greece, England and Turkey await with these flexible tickets that can be used for up to 24 months.
Virgin Happy Hour has begun – all flights $99 or less
EXPIRED: Forget 2020. Start 2021 off with a bang with these discounted local flights instead.
This Virgin Australia sale has you taking off Down Under from $75
EXPIRED: Get ready to "Unearth Australia" with unlimited, free booking changes on sale fares.
Ask an Expert