Discover how and where you can enjoy a complimentary domestic flight with the ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures card.
The ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures credit card offers a wide range of travel benefits, including a complimentary return domestic flight every year you hold the card. To be eligible for this perk, you must spend $500 in the first three months from the date you opened the account. Here, we’ve outlined the details of how to redeem flights and the complimentary flight routes you can request, including booking codes.
How to book your ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures complimentary return domestic flight
You can redeem your complimentary domestic flight by following these steps:
- Choose your departure and destination points from the table below.
- Call the ANZ Rewards Centre on 1300 367 763 at least 60 days before you plan to travel.
- Provide your relevant account and requested flight details.
- Confirm the booking and enjoy your trip.
Terms and conditions for the ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures complimentary domestic flight
Before booking your complimentary domestic flight, make sure you’re familiar with all the requirements and conditions of this perk. The key details are:
- Minimum spend. You must spend at least $500 in the first three months after your “Account Date” (the date or anniversary of when you opened the account).
- Primary cardholder. Flight bookings must be made in the name of the person who holds the ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures credit card account.
- Account status. Your account must be in good standing for you to redeem your free flight. This means you must pay at least the minimum amount by the due date on each statement. Suspended or cancelled accounts are not eligible for free flights.
- Redemption period. Flights must be booked before the end of each 12-month period you have the account. Unused flights cannot be carried forward.
- Advanced bookings. Flights must be booked at least 60 days in advance of the date you wish to travel.
- Availability. Flight bookings are subject to availability and neither ANZ nor Virgin Australia guarantee that seats will be available to your preferred location or on your preferred dates or times. Seat availability may be particularly limited over school holidays, public holidays, long weekends and special events, so aim to book as far in advance as possible around these times.
- Restricted fares. This offer is restricted to selected economy (Saver) fare classes on flights operated by Virgin Australia.
- Changing bookings. You can request changes to your booking by calling the ANZ Rewards Centre on 1300 367 763. Note that additional fees and charges may apply for changes.
- Travelling with other people. You may purchase fares for additional passengers on your chosen flight. If you want to sit together, make sure you request this at the time of your booking.
- Reward restrictions. You will not earn any loyalty points or status credits in the Velocity Frequent Flyer program in relation to the rewards flight. You also won’t be able to upgrade your complimentary booking using points or any other offers.
- Other responsibilities. You are responsible for obtaining your own travel insurance and for any passport, customs and visa requirements if applicable (ie. if you have a connecting flight overseas).
The ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures complimentary domestic flight has the potential to save you money on your travel plans and can offset the costs associated with this card. Now that you know more about the flight routes available and the terms and conditions, you can choose how and when you redeem your fare to get as much value as possible out of this perk.Back to top