Enjoy safe and secure online banking with ANZ Internet Banking.
In today’s interconnected world, Australians conduct more of their personal banking transactions online than ever before. So when you’re choosing a bank for your savings accounts, transaction accounts and other financial products, it’s important to be sure that the bank you choose offers a secure, functional and easy-to-use online banking platform.
ANZ Internet Banking offers a comprehensive self-service hub to help you manage your finances from your desktop computer, tablet or mobile. Let’s take a closer look at the features and benefits offered by ANZ’s Internet Banking service.
Image gallery: ANZ online banking
Compare ANZ offerings below
What are the features of ANZ Internet Banking?
With more than 1.7 million users, ANZ Internet Banking allows customers to perform a range of important banking tasks and to manage their day-to-day finances. ANZ Internet Banking lets you:
Access your money at any time
You can access your money whenever you want and from anywhere in the world.
Check your balance
It’s quick and easy to check your account balances online, and it’s simple to link multiple accounts to your Internet Banking login.
View account statements
You can access your ANZ account statements online to review past transactions and assess your spending habits.
Pay bills and transfer money
Whether paying your electricity bill or sending money to a relative in Australia or overseas, you can do it all via ANZ Internet Banking.
Replace and activate cards
ANZ Internet Banking allows you to replace lost or stolen credit and debit cards.
View tax invoices
ANZ Business Internet Banking customers can access important financial reports and information for added convenience at tax time.
Change your contact details
Moving house? You can let ANZ know by logging into Internet Banking.
Use multiple devices
ANZ Internet Banking allows you to manage your finances and enjoy the same banking experience across your desktop computer, laptop, tablet and mobile device.
What security measures does ANZ Internet Banking offer?
ANZ uses a range of security measures to ensure that your money and your personal details are protected. The measures employed include:
128-bit encryption technology
When you access the ANZ Internet Banking site, the information you send and receive is protected by 128-bit encryption technology. This system scrambles your information so that it is very difficult to decode for any unauthorised parties that may intercept the information.
Fraud Detection System
ANZ operates its Fraud Detection System to constantly monitor your accounts. The system includes FraudLink, which identifies any suspicious account activity and immediately raises the alarm.
This mobile app allows you to generate a one-time code and verify your banking activities while you’re on the go. This allows you to enjoy a higher level of security when you want to access additional ANZ Internet Banking features.
ANZ Internet Banking is compatible with the following internet browsers and operating systems:
|Browser||Windows 7||Windows 8||Windows 10||Mac OSX|
|Internet Explorer 11||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
You can also access the Internet Banking website from your smartphone or tablet, or access your accounts via ANZ’s mobile banking app.
Benefits of ANZ Internet Banking
ANZ Internet Banking allows you to login and manage your accounts whenever is convenient to you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week from anywhere in the world.
Handy online tools
From checking your account balances to paying bills and even transferring funds overseas, ANZ Internet Banking allows you to perform a long list of everyday banking tasks.
Protection guaranteed. If you’re a victim of fraud as a result of using ANZ’s Internet Banking service, ANZ guarantees that you will be reimbursed for any unauthorised transactions.
Simple and intuitive
ANZ Internet Banking is easy to use and allows you to do your banking whenever you want.
ANZ’s Australian-based customer help desk can be contacted 24 hours a day, seven days a week if you ever need any assistance.Back to top
How to sign up for ANZ Internet Banking
If you’d like to take advantage of the convenience of online banking, you can do so by following a few simple steps:
- Have your Customer Registration Number (CRN) or Telecode handy. Your CRN could be a nine-digit number provided to you by an ANZ Customer Service Consultant, or it may be your 15- or 16-digit card number. ANZ Phone Banking customers will already have a Telecode, or you can obtain this code from an ANZ Customer Service Consultant.
- Visit the website. Visit anz.com and click through to the Register for Internet Banking page.
- Enter your code. Enter your CRN and Telecode and then click “Next”.
- Set up your security access. You will need to enter your email address, create a password and set up three challenge questions and answers.
- Choose your optional features. The Pay Anyone, International Services and Online Statements features are all included as standard, but you can change these options if you wish.
- Complete your registration. Read the conditions of use and the security and privacy statement. Review the details you have entered in previous steps and click “Complete Registration”.
- Start banking. You can begin managing your accounts straight away.
- Compare term deposit interest rates: The ultimate term deposit comparison guide
- ANZ launches ATM cash withdrawals using your smartphone
- New personal finance app, WLTH, launches in Australia
- Xero launches open banking API to seamlessly share banking data
- Savings accounts and term deposit interest rate updates: August 2018