A credit card that allows your business to earn unlimited reward points.
Your everyday business expenses turn into reward points when you use the ANZ Business Rewards Options Visa. You can earn unlimited reward points that will let you access a wide range of products to redeem, including gift cards and frequent flyer points.
If you aren’t interested in rewards, the ANZ Business Low Rate is another credit card to consider. Offering competitive, consistent rates for both purchases and cash advances you can have better control over your businesses finances.
|Product Name||ANZ Business Rewards Options|
|Rewards Program||ANZ Business One Visa Rewards Program|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||20.24% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$200 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 40 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||21.74% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Annual fee||$200 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||2% or $10, whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$35|
|Cash Advance Fee||The greater of $1.50 or 1.50% of the Cash Advance amount plus any ATM Operator Fee|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||The greater of $1.50 or 1.50% of the cash advance amount|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
- You can give employees their own cards with a predetermined spending limit to avoid overspending.
- This card is covered by Falcon security system to protect your account information.
- This card charges a relatively high annual fee of $200.
- There will be a charge of per additional card.
- It only gives you up to 40 days interest-free on purchases for this card, as opposed to most cards with 55 days.
- There is no introductory offers on purchases and balance transfers.
|Rewards Program||ANZ Business One Visa Rewards Program|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||1|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||N/A|
|Rewards Points per $ (AMEX) Cap||N/A|
ANZ Business Rewards Options Visa review
The ANZ Business Rewards Options Visa gives you the choice of a variety of frequent flyer programs to redeem your points. Consider these options carefully as some may incur additional fees in order for you to become a member.
This is a break-even rewards program, giving you 1 reward point for every dollar you spend. You can maximise the rewards points earned by allowing key employees their own cards linked to your business account. Their business purchases are applied to your rewards program, earning you even more points to redeem.
Benefits of using a ANZ Business Rewards Options Visa
- Frequent flyer points. You have the ability to redeem your reward points for flights with some of the leading airlines serving Australia. These include Qantas Airlines, Air New Zealand, Cathay Pacific and Singapore Airlines. The cost of your business trips can be drastically reduced when you purchase flights with your reward points.
- Shopping points. You may also use your reward points towards gift cards and vouchers from many leading retailers as well as ANZ cashback or Visa gift cards. Stock up and save on small tokens of appreciation that your clients will actually use. Or use those cards to make purchase that will help grow your business.
- Additional cards. Additional cardholder’s spending is controlled by a cap you set. Allow your company to earn even more points with employee spending without worrying about breaking your budget.
- ANZ Falcon. Security for your credit cards around the clock. This special feature from ANZ works around-the-clock monitoring of your card and alerting you to any suspicious activities.
- Unauthorised Transactions Insurance. This complimentary insurance protects your company from any fraudulent use of the credit account. Your business is covered for up to $37,500 per card and $200,000 yearly for your entire account.
- Mobile payment technology. Apple Pay, Google Pay, and ANZ Mobile Pay let you use your Apple or Android device to tap and pay with your eligible ANZ credit card.
ANZ Business Rewards Options features
Besides the extensive rewards program offered with this card, you are entitled to competitive interest rates with interest-free days, plus the worldwide acceptance of the Visa logo.
- Purchases. The interest rate charged for purchases is 20.24% p.a.
- Cash advances. You have the ability to withdraw cash from your credit card. These cash withdrawals are subject to an interest rate of 21.74% p.a.
- Interest-free days. So long as your account is in good standing and the closing balance paid at the conclusion of each statement period, your purchases are interest-free for up to 40 days. Interest-free days will not apply to cash advances made with the credit card
- Credit limit. The minimum credit limit for the ANZ Business Rewards Options card is $1,000.
- Annual fee. Your account will be charged $200 per year so long as it is active.
- Additional cardholders. You can add cardholders to your account at no cost and limit the amount of credit they are allowed to use during a set period.
How to apply for the ANZ Business Rewards Options Visa
As this credit card is intended for use in a business, there are certain eligibility requirements that will need to be met before an application can be considered:
- Business requirements. As an applicant, you must be acting on behalf of a business that is currently in operation in Australia. The business may be a company, partnership or sole trader. Trusts, associations and co-operatives may also apply.In all cases other than sole proprietorship, a minimum of two partners or directors should be included on the application. In the case of a company, the application will be made following the company’s guidelines.
- Your requirements. You must be authorised by the business to open an account on their behalf.
- Age. As the spokesperson for the company it is your responsibility to ensure that all cardholders are at least 18 years old, including yourself.
- Residency. You must also ensure that any other partner or director applying for the account is a permanent resident of Australia.
- Card use. You must be willing to agree to use this card predominantly for business purposes.
Please have the following documentation ready:
- Business name. The registered business name as well as the number will be required. You will also need to provide the address and details of how the business is structured.
- Other accounts. Details regarding all other banking accounts, including those you may have with ANZ. This should include the type of banking facility, nature of the account and its purpose.
- Personal details. The details of each applicant will be required. This will include all contact information as well as assets and liabilities of each. If additional cards are to be issued, the same information will be required for each of those cardholders.
It is important to note that all applicants should be present when filling out the online application. This could take anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes to complete. ANZ can give you a response within 60 seconds and you should know within seven to 10 business days if ANZ has approved your application.
Consider your business needs carefully when looking at credit cards for your business. Banks and card providers offer a variety of different cards that have special features which may be more beneficial for your business.Back to top