The Velocity NAB Business American Express card is no longer available. Compare other credit cards to discover how you can earn frequent flyer points as you spend.
The Velocity NAB Business American Express credit card is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of NAB credit cards here. If you'd like to earn frequent flyer points as you spend, you can compare frequent flyer credit cards here.
Business Credit Cards
Banks are clamping down on business loans, making them harder to get and giving smaller loans when you DO get them. This has many business owners financing their small businesses with credit cards. What are your options for business credit cards? What cards have the ideal terms and conditions? These are questions you need to ask. Here's a review of what the Velocity NAB Business American Express Card has to offer.
If you're looking for a credit card with an interest-free grace period, rewards points, simplified management and a host of other features and benefits, then look no further than the Velocity NAB Business American Express Card. Let's see what they have to offer.
Benefits of the Velocity NAB Business Access Card
- An interest-free grace period of as many as 55 days - If you pay your account in full each month, you qualify for as many as 55 days of no interest on your new purchases. This grace period does not apply to cash advances.
- Overdrafts can be expensive. Your credit line may help control your costs.
- Easily links to NAB transaction accounts so you can easily access your credit any time.
Having a credit account to back up your checking accounts is an excellent way to help save on overdraft charges. And the interest free 55 day grace period is excellent if you're going to be paying off your bill every month. You'll be able to focus on how much you're making, instead of what you're wasting in interest charges every month!
Velocity NAB Business Access Card Features
- Earn points for your purchases! For every dollar you spend on a regular purchase, you earn 1 Velocity Point. When you make purchases with Virgin Blue, V Australia, Polynesian Blue or a membership at the Lounge with Virgin Australia, you will earn 1 Additional Velocity Point with every $1 you spend. That's 2 points per dollar for air fair purchases!
- You can add a free extra card.
- Easier management of cash flow through the account.
You can use these points with absolutely no blackout dates are certain airlines. This means that with each dollar you spend, you save money on your flights in the future. Free flights = more money in your pocket.
The American Express name means that your card is accepted by many of the merchants around the world and around the web that you shop with every day. It also means that you are going to enjoy a host of privileges and offers from American Express Selects, which is only available to American Express cardholders.
The Velocity NAB Business American Express Card gives you access to more than just a line of credit. You'll enjoy American Express Selects benefits, the Velocity Rewards Program and, if you can keep your bill paid in full in month, up to 55 days interest free on your new purchases. This means that the card will provide you a variety of ways to save on almost everything you might use your credit card for. What more could you ask for from your new business credit card?
So, if you're looking for ways which you could save money and earn rewards for your business, give the Velocity NAB Business American Express Card a try. With all the benefits and features you will have at your disposal, you won't miss out on a single dime of your own money. The Velocity NAB Business American Express Card may just be the ideal investment you make in your business in the near future.