New bank account offers and deals September 2021
Here are some bank accounts currently offering a sign up bonus, cashback offer or other deals and discounts for new customers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Choose a bank account with sign up rewards
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How to get Virgin Money’s new 1.50% p.a. bonus savings account rate
The Virgin Money Boost Saver account is offering a new bonus rate of 1.50% p.a. for a limited time only. Here's how to get it, and how this offer compares.
- humm90 Mastercard – Balance Transfer Offer
Check out this card’s long-term interest-free offers on purchases – plus one of the longest 0% balance transfer offers on the market.
- Why is ING ditching unlimited free ATMs for a $100 cashback offer?
ING will give customers up to $100 cashback per year on their gas, water and electricity bills when you pay using your Orange Everyday account.
- 9 important business trends for the new financial year[SPONSORED] Unpredictable times mean planning is more important than ever.
- As lockdown tightens, what relief are banks offering for home loan customers?
Many banks are offering repayment deferrals and a temporary pause on foreclosures for eligible customers.
- BankSA Vertigo – Cashback Offer
The BankSA Vertigo card offers $300 cashback, a waived first-year annual fee and a low ongoing purchase interest rate.
- Bank of Melbourne Vertigo Card – Cashback Offer
Compare the features of the Bank of Melbourne Vertigo credit card, including a $0 first-year annual fee and a $300 cashback.
- How to be more money savvy – without the scary spreadsheets
SPONSORED: How to get on top of your money without getting weighed down by spreadsheets and bank statements.
- Would you bank with Afterpay? Why more brands are offering bank accounts
Banking with a non-bank might be the norm sooner than you think.
- Emergency Loans For Single Mothers
Emergency loans for single mothers are personal loans that are processed quicker than usual loans to give fast access to funds. Our guide explains the pros and cons of emergency short term loans.