Earn 0.5 Velocity Points per $1 spent plus, up to 44 days interest-free on purchases.
No longer offered in the market
The NAB Velocity credit card is no longer available for new applications. However, we’ve kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of NAB credit cards here.
The NAB Velocity Rewards Card is a Visa credit card with Visa payWave functionality and access to exclusive pre-sale tickets and entertainment deals through Visa Entertainment.
You can also use this card to earn Velocity Points as you spend, which you can redeem for flights with Virgin Australia and its airline partners, accommodation, car hire and a variety of products from the Velocity eStore.
Benefits of using the NAB Velocity Rewards Credit Card
- Rewards program. Cardholders can earn 0.5 Velocity points for every dollar spent on eligible purchases, capped at $3,000 spend per statement period. Velocity Points don’t expire (as long as you earn or redeem them at least once every 24 months).
- Interest-free days. If cardholders pay their balance in full and do not carry a balance transfer debt, they can enjoy up to 44 interest-free days on purchases.
- Additional cardholder fee. Customers can add an additional cardholder at no extra cost.
Features of the NAB Velocity Rewards Credit Card
- Interest rate on purchases. Purchases attract an interest rate of 19.99% p.a.
- Balance transfer. You can take advantage of a 4.99% p.a. interest rate for 6 months on balance transfers to consolidate non-NAB credit card or store card debt (reverts to the standard cash advance rate thereafter). Note that minimum monthly repayments are required.
- Interest rate for cash advances. The card accrues 21.74% p.a. on cash advances.
- Annual fee. The annual fee on the card is $95.
- Minimum credit limit. This card has a minimum credit limit of $500.
- Other features. The card offers unique features of Visa cards, which includes payWave and Visa Entertainment offers.