If you have a NAB credit card and need to get more information about managing it, then you should take a look at this article. You will find out how to manage your card, and what you need to do to make any changes.
If you have a NAB credit card and are confused about how to contact NAB for any changes to your card, or to simply find out any information, then look at this specific management guide below for help.
NAB credit card management
Make payments to your credit card
There are a few different ways you can make payments to your NAB credit card including:
- Pay in person at your nearest branch.
- Pay using BPAY: the biller code is 1008 and your customer reference number is your complete credit card number.
- Send it by post using the direct mail envelope that comes with your NAB card statements every month.
- Use NAB Internet banking, a NAB ATM or NAB telephone banking to transfer funds from your link accounts at NAB. You can call 13 22 65, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, and Platinum cardholders can call 1300 730 213, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Use your PIN and credit card at any Australia Post outlet that displays the Bank@PostTM sign. There are over 3,100 outlets available for your convenience.
You can use BPAY(R) from any bank or financial institution using Biller Code 1008 for other credit cards from NAB, or code 56192 if using an American Express card. Your credit card number will be your customer reference number.
Credit limit changes
If there is the need for an urgent request then customers can phone NAB and make a telephone request.
Linking up to FlyBuys
There are certain credit cards that can be linked to FlyBuys. These are:
- NAB MasterCard Standard and NAB Visa Standard
- NAB flybuys Rewards Card
If you want to add another cardholder to the account for free you need to complete the form "additional credit card request (PDF, 454kb)" available on their website. You can then fax it or mail it to the address or phone number provided.
Here are a few things you should keep in mind if you want to add another cardholder:
- Additional cardholders must be at least 16 years old.
- All transactions, including transactions on any other linked accounts are the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
- Proof of identity must be provided by any additional cardholder that is not already a NAB customer, due to government regulations.
- Your request may take up to 10 working days to be processed.
Authorise a direct debit
You can have your payments paid automatically with a direct debit from one of your accounts. You will need to fill out the form "direct debit request form" at the website and either fax it or mail it in.
Report an unknown or unauthorised transaction
If there is a questionable purchase transaction on your account you can complete the form "credit card purchases disputed transaction advice (PDF, 261kb)" at the NAB site and then mail it or fax it in. If it is found that the transaction was approved by either you or another authorised party, you may be charged $5 per item.
For any transactions relating to an ATM or EFTPOS, from your Velocity NAB American Express Card, NAB Ant American Express Card, or NAB Qantas American Express Card you can call 13 22 65, Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 8 pm.
Pay your bills
Many supplier bills such as telephone, gas or power can be paid simply and flexibly using your NAB credit card. To get more information you will need to contact your supplier.
If you want to make a one-off payment you can do that using telephone banking, Internet banking or BPay.
Report a card that has been lost or stolen
You can make a free call on 1800 033 103, or if you are overseas on + 61 3 8641 9083, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Change contact details
If you have any changes in your contact details, such as a new telephone number or address, you will need to complete the form "change of contact details (PDF, 247kb)" available at the site and mail it or fax it in. You can also call 13 22 65 to reach customer service, Monday to Friday, 8 am to 8 pm, or call 1300 730 213 if you are a Platinum cardholder, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Transfer to another credit card from NAB
If you find another NAB credit card would better fit your financial situation, you might be able to transfer your card to a new one.
Let this NAB credit card management guide help you with any problems or questions you have regarding your card. If You have any other issues you can get in touch with customer service to find out the proper contact department.Back to top