Understand your credit card and its features and how to get the most value for your money.
If you have a NAB credit card and need to get more information about your account, this guide is worth reading. Find out how to manage your credit card and how you can make changes to your details anytime.
Comparison of NAB Credit Cards
NAB credit card management
Make payments to your credit card
There are a few different ways you can make payments to your NAB credit card including:
- In person at your nearest branch.
- Through BPAY: the biller code is 1008 and your customer reference number is your complete credit card number.
- By post using the direct mail envelope that comes with your NAB credit card statement. NAB only accepts bank cheques for this payment option (cash not accepted).
- NAB Internet banking or NAB telephone banking to transfer funds from your link accounts at NAB. You can call 13 22 65, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Use your PIN and credit card at any Australia Post outlet that displays the Bank@PostTM sign. There are over 3,500 outlets available for your convenience.
Credit limit changes
NAB cardholders can request a credit limit increase or decrease. You can request for a change on your credit limit by simply contacting NAB on 13 22 65 from 8am to 7pm Monday-Friday or 9am to 6pm Saturday-Sunday. If you're overseas, you can contact +61 3 8641 9083.
For a credit limit increase request, you will be asked to provide supporting details such as employment and financial information. On the other hand, requests for credit limit decrease will be processed as soon as possible.
If you want to request an additional cardholder at no charge, you'll need to complete the NAB's 'Additional cardholder request form' and submit it at any NAB branch. Alternatively, you may also fax or mail it to the address provided on the NAB website.
You can also add an additional cardholder online and through NAB Internet Banking. Here are few things you should keep in mind if you want to add another cardholder:
- Additional cardholders must be at least 16 years old.
- All transactions, including transactions on any other linked accounts are the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
- Proof of identity must be provided by any additional cardholder that is not already a NAB customer, due to government regulations.
- Your request may take about two weeks to process.
Authorise a direct debit
You can set up your payments to be made automatically with a direct debit from one of your accounts. You will need to fill out the 'direct debit request form' on the website and either fax or mail it in.
Report an unknown or unauthorised transaction
If there is a questionable purchase transaction on your account you can submit a Transaction Dispute Form online. It is important to know that NAB will only dispute a transaction within 120 days of the transaction date.
If you need to dispute 10 or more transactions relating to credit card payments, ATM withdrawals, EFT transactions, BPAY and fund transfers, you can dial 13 22 65 for direct assistance.
Pay your bills
Many supplier bills such as telephone, gas or power can be paid simply and flexibly using your NAB credit card. To get more information you will need to contact your supplier.
If you want to transfer money from your NAB account to your credit card, you can do so through NAB Telephone Banking and Internet Banking. You can also make your repayments at any NAB ATM or branch, any Australia Post outlet that displays the Bank@Post sign, by post and through Direct debit and BPAY.
Report a card that has been lost or stolen
If your credit card has been lost or stolen, you can contact NAB immediately on 1800 033 103 (within Australia), or + 61 3 8641 9121 (from overseas), 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Change your contact details
If you have any changes to your contact details, such as a new telephone number or address, you will need to complete the 'Change of contact details' form available on NAB's website and mail it or fax it in. You can also call 13 22 65 to reach customer service, Monday to Friday, from 8am to 7pm or 9am-6pm on weekends. Cardholders from overseas can call +61 3 8641 9083. If you are a Premium cardholder, you can dial +61 3 9322 6625 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Transfer to another credit card from NAB
If you decide that another NAB credit card would better suit your financial situation, you may be able to transfer your account to a new card.
Let this NAB credit card management guide help you with any problems or questions you have regarding your card. If you have any other issues you can get in touch with customer service to find out the proper contact department.Back to top