Earn Honors Points on everyday purchases, save with up to 55 interest-free days and save on interest with 2.99% p.a. on balance transfers for 12 months.
The Hilton Honors Macquarie Platinum Card is no longer available for new applications. However, we’ve kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of Macquarie Bank credit cards here.
Are you a regular Hilton customer? If so, reward your loyalty with bonus Hilton Honors Rewards every time you make a purchase at the hotel with your Hilton Honors Macquarie Platinum Card. Plus if you repay your balance in full each month, you can take advantage of up to 55 interest-free days. Otherwise, if you're struggling to repay a high interest debt, you can start consolidating faster with 2.99% p.a. on balance transfers for 12 months.
Benefits of the Hilton Honors Macquarie Platinum Card
- Automatic Honors Gold status. As the primary cardholder, fast-track straight to Honors Gold status which is worth 75,000 Honors Base Points. Gold elite status lets you enjoy 25% bonus on all Honors Base Points earned, receive the 5th night free on Standard Room Reward stays of 5 nights or more, access guaranteed discounts and complimentary in-room internet access at participating hotels.
- Annual fee waiver. If you apply and are approved, the annual fee for both the primary cardholder and additional cardholder, usually $295 p.a. and $49 p.a. respectively, will be waived. This means you will pay no annual fees for the life of the card.
- Hilton Honors Rewards. If you use your credit card in any of the resorts or hotels under the Hilton portfolio, you’ll earn a bonus 4 Honors Bonus Points with the rewards program. You’ll earn 1 Honors Bonus Point per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases. If you are not a member of the Honors Reward Program, you can join when you apply for your credit card.
- Honors Diamond status upgrade. Available to primary cardholders, enjoy the highest Hilton membership level when you spend $40,000 per year. Honors Diamond status lets you enjoy 50% bonus on all Base Points earned, guaranteed room with a reservation made at last 48 hours prior to arrival and complimentary continental breakfast at participating hotels.
- Reward weekend night certificates. Let your spending take you away and earn a reward weekend night certificate when you spend $12,000 per year. The certificate is valid at over 4,300 hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio for one weekend night standard accommodation of double occupancy, subject to availability. Also earn an additional reward weekend night certificate when you spend $2,000 in the first three months from card approval.
- Balance transfer offer. Get 2.99% p.a. for 12 months when you transfer your credit card balances to the Hilton Honors Macquarie Platinum Card. The balance transfer interest rate will revert to the standard purchase rate of 20.7% p.a. once the promotion has ended.
- Complimentary overseas travel insurance. If you use your Hilton Honors Macquarie Platinum Card to pay for the full amount of your return overseas travel ticket, you'll receive complimentary travel insurance for yourself and your spouse or dependent children that are travelling with you. This travel insurance policy is valid for 3 months.
- Eligible for Google Pay. Simply place your compatible Android device near a contactless terminal at checkout for a fast and easy way of making purchases. Learn more here.
Hilton Honors Macquarie Platinum Card features
- Annual fee. This credit card attracts a standard annual fee of $295. However, primary and additional cardholders who apply and get approved can take advantage of $0 annual fee for the life of the card.
- Interest rates. This card charges 20.7% p.a. on purchases and 21.95% p.a. on cash advances.
- 24/7 Complimentary Concierge Service. Enjoy exclusive access to the platinum concierge service offering round-the-clock professional service to organise the goods and services you need, whether it be flights, tickets to a show/ game or a private yacht.
- Up to 55 interest-free days. Repay your balance in full (including balance transfers) before the end of the statement period and you’ll receive up to 55 interest-free days on purchases.