Health insurance deals and offers
Looking to save? These health insurance deals for April 2021 make it easy.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Find health insurance deals the easy way - by letting us do it for you. Whether you're taking out insurance for the first time or switching - you could save you serious money. We've compiled a selection of limited time offers from well-known Australian funds that could save you some serious bucks on your health insurance. You're welcome.
Health insurance deals from participating funds for April 2021
More health insurance offers and promotions
When you sign up for a health insurance fund, you'll often get member discounts and rewards points. Here are some of the current health insurance offers available from Finder partners:
|Health Fund||Member Offer||Apply|
|Go to Site|
|Go to Site|
|Go to Site|
When shopping via Qantas Shopping:
|Go to Site|
Compare more health insurance options
How else can I reduce my health insurance costs?
Sometimes, you can take advantage of discounts that are available in certain situations:
- Corporate policies. Check with your employer to see if they offer corporate health insurance. Corporate sector discounts of up to 12% are often granted by health funds, which are then passed onto employees in the form of cheaper policies.
- Family policies. Many health funds offer incentives for families, such as no hospital admission excess for children, no-gap dental and allowing you to keep your child on your policy until they turn 25 (if they are studying full time).
- Single parent policies. Health funds have been allowed to provide single parents with a reduced premium compared to the family rate since 2007. If your fund does not offer a reduced rate, consider moving to another fund that does.
- Annual and direct debit discounts. Look for a fund that rewards you for prepaying your premiums or having them direct debited out of your account.
|Fund||Direct debit discount||Annual payment discount|
- Health insurance costs rise from April 1: 5 ways to save
- 4.2 million Aussies are making a big health insurance mistake
- How does your health fund compare on 2021 price rises?
- Neglected your extras health insurance? Here’s how you could claim $500 back before 2021
- Huge progress as telehealth gets to stay post-Covid
- Millions of Aussies will pay more for health insurance from October
*The products compared on this page are chosen from a range of offers available to us and are not representative of all the products available in the market. There is no perfect order or perfect ranking system for the products we list on our Site, so we provide you with the functionality to self-select, re-order and compare products. The initial display order is influenced by a range of factors including conversion rates, product costs and commercial arrangements, so please don't interpret the listing order as an endorsement or recommendation from us. We're happy to provide you with the tools you need to make better decisions, but we'd like you to make your own decisions and compare and assess products based on your own preferences, circumstances and needs.
More guides on Finder
Optical inclusion: Extras cover the top reason for taking out health insurance, survey finds
Extras cover is the number one drawcard for Australians who take out private health cover, new research from Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site, reveals.
Going up: 4.6 million health insurance customers are missing out on potential savings
Millions of Australians could be missing out saving money on their health insurance policy, according to Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
4.1 million Australians may cut ties with their health insurance provider in 2021
Millions of Australians are shopping around for cheaper health insurance in the new year, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
BMW X7 car insurance
Thinking about buying a BMW X7? See average car insurance costs and find out about prestige car insurance
Mercedes-Benz G-Class luxury car insurance
Find out about how to insure the luxury Mercedes-AMG G 63 4x4 SUV.
Does homeowners insurance cover rodent damage?
Is it possible to get insured against damage caused by pesky rodents? Find out here.
Standalone vs bundled life insurance
Find out about standalone and bundled life insurance.
How much does trauma insurance cost?
Everything you need to know about the cost of trauma insurance.
Click Frenzy™ Main Event 2020 is here: See the deals here
This is where you can find the best deals, discounts and savings in one single place.
Australia’s greenest insurers
Finder has recognised the insurers who are leading the way in sustainability. Find out who won.
You might like these...
Ask an Expert