Get 6 weeks free. PLUS any 2 & 6 month waits on extras waived
Health insurance deals and offers
Looking to save? These health insurance deals for July 2021 make it easy.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Find health insurance deals the easy way - by letting us do it for you. Whether you're taking out insurance for the first time or switching - you could save you serious money. We've compiled a selection of limited time offers from well-known Australian funds that could save you some serious bucks on your health insurance. You're welcome.
Health insurance deals from participating funds for July 2021
More health insurance offers and promotions
When you sign up for a health insurance fund, you'll often get member discounts and rewards points. Here are some of the current health insurance offers available from Finder partners:
|Health Fund||Member Offer||Apply|
|Go to Site|
|Go to Site|
When shopping via Qantas Shopping:
|Go to Site|
Compare more health insurance options
How else can I reduce my health insurance costs?
Sometimes, you can take advantage of discounts that are available in certain situations:
- Corporate policies. Check with your employer to see if they offer corporate health insurance. Corporate sector discounts of up to 12% are often granted by health funds, which are then passed onto employees in the form of cheaper policies.
- Family policies. Many health funds offer incentives for families, such as no hospital admission excess for children, no-gap dental and allowing you to keep your child on your policy until they turn 25 (if they are studying full time).
- Single parent policies. Health funds have been allowed to provide single parents with a reduced premium compared to the family rate since 2007. If your fund does not offer a reduced rate, consider moving to another fund that does.
- Annual and direct debit discounts. Look for a fund that rewards you for prepaying your premiums or having them direct debited out of your account.
|Fund||Direct debit discount||Annual payment discount|
- You can stay on your parents’ health policy until you’re 31 – if your fund plays ball
- 7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
- Is 130,000 Velocity points worth changing your health insurance for?
- Medical expenses up 8.3% – how can you avoid being stung?
- Earn over $90K? You could save $900+ in tax with basic private health cover
- Health insurance costs rise from April 1: 5 ways to save
*The products compared on this page are chosen from a range of offers available to us and are not representative of all the products available in the market. There is no perfect order or perfect ranking system for the products we list on our Site, so we provide you with the functionality to self-select, re-order and compare products. The initial display order is influenced by a range of factors including conversion rates, product costs and commercial arrangements, so please don't interpret the listing order as an endorsement or recommendation from us. We're happy to provide you with the tools you need to make better decisions, but we'd like you to make your own decisions and compare and assess products based on your own preferences, circumstances and needs.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 80% off Memory Foam Mattresses, $215 off Bose QuietComfort headphones, 80% off FitSmart fitness trackers.
Australian Unity Variable Health Wealth Happiness Package
A review of Australian Unity’s Variable Home Loan Health Wealth Happiness Package. Discover the features and benefits of this loan.
You can stay on your parents’ health policy until you’re 31 – if your fund plays ball
Aussies can stay on their parents' policy until they’re 31, and health funds are welcoming the changes.
Get 85% off electronics at eBay today: Here are the best deals
Here are the best deals from the fire sale.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
The best Amazon Prime Day deals from Aussie brands: Get 45% off
Here are the Prime Day deals you can feel especially good about shopping.
Prime Day Coke deal: Get 57% off select multi-packs
Amazon's bonkers Coca-Cola deal is back for Prime Day - and this time it's brought Fanta and Sprite along to the party. Save up to 57%!
Amazon Prime Day TV deals for 2021 – Up to 40% off
Explore the latest and greatest TV and home entertainment deals on offer throughout the Amazon Prime Day sale event here.
Prime Day 2021: Sneak Peak at the best deals
Planning on finding a bargain this Amazon Prime Day? Read our in-depth preview of all the best deals from the sale.
Save on your health insurance
Ask an Expert