This meets the government's requirement for Basic cover
by offering restricted cover for:
- Palliative care
However, it goes beyond that, also providing full cover five more clinical categories, including:
- Joint reconstructions
- Dental surgery
Cost: From around $80.67 per month.
This is a step up from Basic Hospital Plus. Basic Hospital Plus Elevate covers you for 15 treatments and 3 restricted services, including:
- Tonsils, adenoids and grommets
- Hernia and appendix
- Ear, nose and throat
- Cancer treatment, including chemotherapy
Cost: From around $90.08 per month.
This policy provides full cover for all 18 clinical categories required for a Bronze policy
, plus full cover for additional categories such as:
- Sleep studies
- Medically necessary plastic surgery
- Back, neck and spine treatments
Cost: From around $91.88 per month.
This policy includes the cover for the 26 clinical categories required to be labelled a Silver policy
plus a few more such as:
- Insulin pumps
- Full palliative care (rather than restricted cover)
Cost: From around $129.87 per month.
This covers everything the Silver policy does plus a few more, including:
- Joint replacements
- Full rehabilitation cover (rather than restricted cover)
Cost: From around $162.17 per month.
This is the highest level of hospital insurance and includes all 38 clinical categories required for a Gold label
- Hospital psychiatric services
- Assisted reproductive services
- Weight loss surgery
Cost: From around $175.51 per month.